Explain Your Username

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>My father had the nickname “Rayplay” back in college. We bought a PS3 together shortly after it came out due to the cost, though he kept it with him since he payed more technically (as well as the fact that I took the PS2 with me so it was only fair). He made the PSN rayplay, and we shared the account for years (though I used it more). I would go by the name “solidoutlaw” on forums and on steam, and I intended to make a new psn using that name as well, but I had already bought stuff and didn’t wanna do the hassle of account sharing and whatnot so I never did. Plus, we share the same first and last name so I’ve pretty much just inherited the name of rayplay. </span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Fun fact:</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>rayplay is based on the first part of my first name, and as for solidoutlaw, the former part is a reference to Solid Snake, and the latter is a reference to the first part of my last name. </span></font></div>

Sovi3t has his name because like this thread, its of a poor quality and backwards as fuck.  Just like them Soviets.  <br><br><br><br>

My name.<br><br>Twice.<br>

@Rayplay
I always read your name as Rapelay

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/7004/Hecatom">Hecatom</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><a href="/profile/Rayplay">@Rayplay</a><br>
I always read your name as Rapelay</div>
</blockquote>

I always hated how people could think that and I never even knew what that was until it was pointed out years after I started using the name <_<

<p>As you all know I’m CEO Foghorn Leghorn and am currently embracing my true self as a pubescent Magical Gundam girl pilot. [details=Spoiler]Nah, the username’s a reference to Umineko, where the Young fail to cum; the Old lust after half-dead-bird gold; and TryHard Trolls are kinky as hell.(No lie, this is pretty accurate to canon.)[/details]</p>

I had just gotten CSS for my birthday. I needed a name. I was also 13. How that lead to my name is self explanatory. <div>+6 years later I’m still too lazy to make a new one. I just use this everywhere I go on the internets.</div><div><br></div><div>I only just changed it on xbox 2 months ago.</div>

When I played Street Fighter I picked Ryu. <br>

Err about a hundred years ago or so (exageration) when I started playing CS I used daredevil as a nickname, that got shortened to dd and then I started using minidevil as I’m tall. Half the time I joined sites as that it was taken so I spelt it miniidevil. Really this is just a shortening of that but these days I use Senjuri as my nickname. I stole/saw it in some WoW pvp video of an orc warrior. Normally never see anyone with it though.<br>

Most people assume it’s from Rampage the video game, but that’s only half true. I liked that game, but what ended up sparking the decision to use this name was when Rampage (the rapper) released his “<a href=“http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout’s_Honor…_By_Way_of_Blood”>Scout’s Honor… by Way of Blood</a>” album. <br>It was fitting at the time. Typical angry, angst-filled, self-destructive patterns of teenage life.<br><br>It eventually evolved into “Immakulate Rampage” due to someone else saying something along the lines of “Rampage is a perfect name for you - you’re a perfect rampage” or something that in hindsight is cheesy, and I spelled it with a “k” as to imply that it wasn’t a cocky name, and that there were imperfections even though they all added up to make a complete something. Eventually I switched over to Immakulate (or just Immak, as is my PSN and Steam handle) because Rampage started getting used EVERYWHERE. Too much thought, but it’s something that evolved for almost 20 years now. <br><br> :))

Mine is simply because I dated a lot of girls from the Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia, etc in high school.  Eventually my buddies called me Soviet, and I went all l337speak cuz most forums and shit already have a Soviet registered.  <div><br></div><div>I used to go as King Beaver during my BBS days until my parents got super pissed about that for some reason, then I was zodiak for like a decade until I switched to SoVi3t.  I sometimes spell it backwards (Teivos) in RPG games.</div><div><br></div><div>I hate that even now, a lot of places already have a SoVi3t (ie- there is a member of Anonymous with that name), so I have to go with SoVi3t666 and shit like that. on my xbox 360</div>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Do I have to explain mine?</span></font>

Yes, because you’re not a REAL NIGGA.<br><br>

The real name I want to use is King, but that’s so common that I rarely get a chance to use it.  I first used that name in a game where you have to enter your name.  I think the game was Castlevania 4.  I decided to enter “King” and it stuck ever since.  The “9999” I added because I couldn’t use just King.  I always use a variation of King in the following order of preference:<div><br></div><div>King -> King9999 -> MMKing -> MMKing9999</div>

Nickname of the main character in a story I was working on.<br><br>Usually isn’t taken. If it is, I’ll go with KnightLancer or Mechadon01. KnightLancer being another character, and Mechadon being the name of a really cool (but horrible at actually fighting) robot from BattleBots.<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote” style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/6491/Hatred%20Edge">Hatred Edge</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Yes, because you’re not a REAL NIGGA.<br><br></div>
</blockquote>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2” style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Cant even change that shit anymore, so I’m stuck not being a real nigga. Shiiiieeet.</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>The answer to my name is here:</div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.angelfire.com/comics/apocalypse/apoccy6.wav</span></font><br></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>(might have to paste into addy bar) </span></font></div>

What was the explanation I gave last time? Something about aids or something.

I used janoDX on forums and chats for about, 10 years now. At first the DX was because of D-Generation X, the WWE stable, but years passed and now it’s an <span style=“font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>orphan initialism AKA a </span><span style=“font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>pseudo-acronym.</span>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>eivellordsm2 I made when I was around 8 and well I’m dyspraxic so my spelling was terrible…</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>My PSN is scottvincent and it is the name of two classic motorcycles that my dad owns the Scott flying squirrel and the Vincent black shadow  </span></font></div>

I cut niggas.