Explain Your Username

Why is your username what it is?  Have you used other ones?  Do you have other ones?  What happens when somebody takes your username on another site or forum? Does SWBeta really mean Star Wars Beta?  Does RockyB realize his username insinuates that he keeps rocks to himself?  That he won’t even share them?<div><br></div><div>I won’t give you any of my details until after at least one of you makes me chuckle. </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Also fuck this new SRK and the inability to see what I type, the fucked up quotes, and the million other difficulties involved in making a simple post now.</div>

You first Assmunch…

Mr. X<br><br>Because Streets of Rage is one of favorite games. If taken, I’ll spell out X phonetically: Ecks <br>

My name is an ironic nickname given to me by old friends of mine because I am not slick at all.  <br>

Because I like Capcom games obviously<br>

I obviously like big boobs.<br><br>I kind of want to change it but that was pre-SF4 SRK<br>

Back in 2002 when I was in high school I drew a DBZ fanfic roleplay
comic with some other classmates and the character I created was named
Riot. In 2003-04 I was joining some forum(I think it was SNK-Capcom) and
I took Iori’s “Riot of the Blood” and swapped out blood with soul for
extra edginess. From then on I kept modifying the words soul and riot
for various forums and AIM screennames until I joined SRK and this one
stuck.<br><br>PUSSY DESTROYER<br>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>This account was actually a duplicate account, and it used to be Response_unit (the old premium membership allowed you to have a name change). It started as a duplicate account because there was drama in the female image thread. There were back and forth debates and no pics of said females. I registered RU and posted a lot of pics. Changed it to Okazaki III after that. </span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><b style=“font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>“Okazaki fragments</b><span style=“font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”> are short, newly synthesized DNA fragments that are formed on the </span><a href=“http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_fork” title=“Replication fork” class=“mw-redirect” style=“text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(11, 0, 128); background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px;”>lagging template strand</a><span style=“font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”> during </span><a href=“http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_replication” title=“DNA replication” style=“text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(11, 0, 128); background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px;”>DNA replication</a><span style=“font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>.”</span><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><br></span></div><div><span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><font face=“sans-serif” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: 19.1875px;”>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okazaki_fragments</span></font><br></span></div><div><span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><font face=“sans-serif” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: 19.1875px;”><br></span></font></span></div><div><span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><font face=“sans-serif” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: 19.1875px;”>Okazaki is also a town in Japan, and the name of a Bundesliga footballer. </span></font></span></div><div><br></div><div><font face=“sans-serif” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: 19.1875px;”>My old original nick before I created RU I really can’t remember. </span></font></div>

talk about havatchu-tier threads.<div><br></div><div>my alias is self explanatory.</div>

Hecatom is the name of a character on a story that i am writing<div>The full name is Hecatom Velliaris de Pendragon.</div><div>Hecatom comes from the greek word Hecatombe</div><div><br></div>

My name and part of my last name.

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>An amalgamation of two words from my dialect that means someone is talking out of their ass and the English word radar. How I mixed it into this bizarre form is something I don’t know myself.</span></font>

Yoh Asakura + 007- 006= My Gamertag/IGN<br>

lol @ havatchu tier thread

Are_You_Okay?! was my original username, because I liked Terry and whooping people with Bustah WOOOLF a lot.<div><br></div><div>But during work that got to be a pain in the ass to type out, and people would always fully type it out when chatting with me so switched to AYO?!, and now everyone just thinks it’s like that black saying.</div><div><br></div><div>I just roll with it.</div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/20969/Joshkaz">Joshkaz</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>My name and part of my last name.</div>
</blockquote>

I don’t know what it is with dudes named Josh. They feel the need to include their name in an online alias. Looking at SRK, there’s a few notorious examples: you, Lazyjosh, and Psychojosh.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Wasn’t FunkDoc JoshDaFunkDoc for a while as well? Maybe still is, no clue.

I do it because its easy to remember

It’s my preferred state of mind.

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQfiuHK_U84</span></font>