Evo SOUTH

haha, sabre with the truth assist.

Thank god that JWong will probably also be traveling to Evo north and Evo East, same with mopreme, and on top of that you still have Evo World.

Yeah problem solved I guess then:confused:

I’m there for sure, free for everything? Thats pretty awesome.

Who all is going for marvel? I’m looking to get some random marvel comp when I’m there. (if they have a BYOC spot or place)

Team Unblockable is there.

printing that shit out is whack.

you can save the page.

Single elmintation sounds fun if it’s free. Majority of people there will just be waiting to get destoryed again if it was doubles. Set up tv’s for casuals and it’s all good.

I’m still wondering if it does have a byoc place.

That’s hilarious but very true.

128 person tourney
20 people travel to play per game.
5 of them are actually bad and just want to enjoy the event.
lThat eaves 108 locals. 95 of which are mid-low tier players.

just a question. are marcros allowed seeing how this will be my first evo event?

If you didn’t have to depend on macros, it wouldn’t be a problem if they are allowed or not.

i dont play with a stick for certain games thats why i ask. a simple yes or no would of been fine idiot. i didnt see any rules for it at the evo site

hmm well since evo south is only gonna be till 5:30 or so anybody gonna go to einstein’s afterwards wouldnt mind getting gg or marvel games over there. well on saturday i mean. :wgrin:

point being is there gonna be any games after? :lol:

Only in game macros are allowed i.e Zangief’s lariet,Balrog’s turn punch ect. Not using a programmable controller.

website is very informative :sad:

'All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed. ’

http://www.evo2k.com/playerGuide/gamerules.php

There’s a possibility we may have Guilty Gear: Accent Core at Einstein’s by then for the record.

OMGWTFBBQ!!

ill be there :rofl: :looney: :wgrin:

EVO2K7 South BYOC Events

My friends are going to have a PS2 with them, along with several fighting games (JP and US). I will be sure to bring my MvC2 if anyone’s interested. I’m not tournament ready for MvC2, but I’d love to play outside of the tournament to get some practice and have some fun!

The free tournmanet idea was very convincing for me to go this year.

See you at Evo!

on PS2? no thx I’ll bring my DC.