Evo General FAQ

if i’m unable to make it in time for my pool assignments will i at least still be able to get the t-shirt lol

edit: this is probably stupid but is there any possiblity of requesting a late pool lol -_-

What do I do if I registered, but can’t attend?

I would rather not slow down the pool play because they are waiting for a non existent person lol

What are the registration numbers for each game?

what time should i arrive friday morning? i plan on being there all day and i play in the afternoon.like 8:00 am 7:00 am? can anyone recommend a good time to show up?

show up whenever. do whatever. just make sure you’re at your pool when you need to be.

Plan for everything going according to schedule. As such, I’d be there by 8:45am THE LATEST if you’re in the early pool so you have time to hear any rule changes and/or get ready. You’ll also want to practice a bit if possible so maybe 8am if they have the doors open for free play.

Will all of the setups have the patched (Tournament Mode) version of Super Street Fighter IV? Just making sure, because some of the changes make all the difference.

I’m hoping to do late emergency registration. Any idea of where I need to go and when I need to be there?

Ummm…they don’t do late emergency registration.
Hence why Wiz kept advertising that ONLINE registration is mandatory.

Good luck though.

ATTN PS3 SIXAXIS PAD PLAYERS

I hope EVO staff doesn’t get mad at me for posting this, but IF YOU ARE USING A SIXAXIS PAD, EVO has SixAxis pads that you MUST use AND the USB will have to be connected at ALL TIMES.

Also,

GET HYPE!
http://slash5150.smugmug.com/Gaming-and-eSports/Evolution-2K10/Day-ZERO/12653539_brZdA#928601160_S4aCs-X3-LB

Woo hoo I am in… wish me luck!

since the prize is 70/20/10 and i heard that there are 2100 ish people in ssf4

does that mean $14700 for first place??

So what’s the deal with the TVC Arcade Sticks?