Electric Wind God Fist _ Updt: 03.08.12

this is more than enough for me to learn it tbh…

Since the move isn’t even listed in the game, I’m okay with using the Tekken terminology. As long as there’s this thread now, anyways. Also make sure to put it in the OP of the combo threads.

Just tried doing it after reading this thread and got one out, so I’m a believer =]

So far I have noticed on block the push back is the perfect distance to do his f+lk of f+mk overheads. With the plus frames from the EWGF I assume we can achieve a counter hit on crouch giving us a ground bounce (I am also assuming they will use a crouching poke in retaliation).

alright im converted, i did it on accident just trying to dash up and do a low strong he did a 100 damage uppercut

cant do it on command to save my life though

Try going at it by holding down lk and doing a bnb into WGF, while doing the bnb try inputting WGF faster than normal. This will help you on getting the EWGF during bnb’s. For the moment I know I get it consistently more to say, on and off during bnbs. Tryin to get it out raw is much more difficult. I get 1 out of every…5 or 6 tires I go for. Just hold down lk, and once again try going for a faster input on wave dash into WGF.

Stop using dark grey coloured text because it’s fucking hard to see it when your browsing the forums on the Dark skin.

The mist step command is killing me. What is a good way to making it feel like a fluid motion. The pause to neutral is the most awkward part for me.

for me i make a circle motion in the corner of my stick, seems to work for me

Is Kazuya the only character than can EWGF in this game, or can Hei do it too?

For EWGF, is it an obligation to use f/d/d+F+P or can we use shortcut like 23623+MP/HP?

You should be able to do that if you want, but it’s not a convenient way to use the move from a practical standpoint.

can you do EX EWGF for extra attributes to the EX WGF too?

EWGF doesn’t have an EX version at all. EWGF acts like a EX WGF. Meaning it has all it’s priority, and hit/hurtbox, and -/+ frames. This is why the move is difficult to get the hang of. But it’s worth it indeed.

Then change your settings.

FIRST POST UPDATED

If possible I would like to see a video of this being done. I’m rather skeptical about this moves existence.

[media=youtube]nOlxcRiF5Oo[/media]

hope that helps. btw, video is not mine. just found it browsing around youtubes

wooow, it’s getting confusing.
I believe the motion f,f, f/d MP or HP is the EWGF you can press the punch immediatly or during the mist wave. Also there is blue electricity coming out
But what is the WGF? what is the exact input for this move. I don’t see no purple with any kazuya’s uppercut

No, blue electricity = 70 hp = WGF
Pink electricity = 100hp = EWGF

You’re right… it doesn’t exist… :stuck_out_tongue:

J/K, it really does, it’s just really hard to do. Over time it will get easier.