E3's done, what are YOU planning on picking up day one?

Also, does anyone else get discontent with their current games, when all that stuff is announced for fall/winter/next year?

Right now I’m looking at:

Skyrim
Saints Row 3
Forza 4
Need for Speed (have to see more on it)
KOF XIII
Mass Effect 3

I post this thread about every year. Its a good way to see what you may have missed. Personally, if I see a title that someone mentions that sound interesting, I youtube it.

I’ll bite.

KoF XIII.
SFxT. (maybe, game still looks “dirty” to me).
SF3O.
Hawken.
Silent Hill: Downpour.
Gears of War 3 (This one surprised me).
Battlefield 3.

All I remember that I wanted that seems to be coming out this year or early next. I keep my expectations and hype low for games due later next year (Not scheduled for a spring release).

For example, I had no idea F.3.A.R came out yesterday. All the hype for it died since it got pushed back like eight times, was supposed to be out September of last year, makes me think something is wrong with it.

I’ll be the one that says nothing because I didn’t see anything that really interests me.

Vita and Wipeout 2048.

Gears of War 3 and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception would be my two favourite choices. Both franchises have never failed to disappoint me.

Winter and Fall will once again rape the shit out of my pocket.

Planned Definities: Gears 3, Skyward Sword, Kirby Wii, Mario Kart 3DS, Paper Mario 3D, Starfox 3D, Super Mario 3D, Kid Icarus 3D, Batman Arkham City, Sonic Generations (both HD and 3D…watch this game suck now)

Contemplating: Saints Row 3, Battlefield 3, Kirby Mass Attack, SF3TSO (probably buy play it for like 5 minutes then won’t touch it again lol)

when is Kof13 due?

October I think.

@Sonichuman: forgot about Arkham City. Is Skyword Sword and Kirby Wii due this year? Nintendo has a weird thing about release dates so I never know.

Third Strike Online and Battle Field 3

Im definitely going to get Skyrim, BF3 and Bioshock Infinite on release day. The only other thing I can think of that has me pretty hype is the Vita. I probably wont get that on release day though. Maybe a week or two after it releases, depending on battery life and game library.

Uncharted 3, Bioshock Infinite, Resident Evil Revelations, and Kirby Wii are all that come to mind.

Yes both are supposed to be released this year. Kirby will definitely be out and Nintendo said Holiday release for Skyward Sword but you know how Nintendo rolls with their big 3 franchises…especially if Miyamoto decides he wants to ‘upend the tea table’ again.

True, Miyamoto is a rascal. If at least Kirby comes out I am perfectly fine, game looks like SO much fun and reminds me of the addicting as hell Superstars series.

I hope SP wise I have an option to pick my character but I doubt it, looks like Kirby is needed to open certain areas.

3SOE, Skullgirls (depends on Release Day and if I have enough Points at the moment), Mass Effect 3.

King of Fighters XIII
Uncharted 3
Skullgirls
Resident Evil: Revelations
Silent Hill: Downpour
Tomb Raider
Kid Icarus
Third Strike Online
Skyward Sword

[LIST=1]
[]Skyward Sword
[
]Uncharted 3
[]KOF XIII
[
]Tekken Hybrid
[]Dark Souls
[
]Resistance 3
[]Kirby Wii
[
]Metal Gear HD Collection
[]Zone of the Enders HD Collection
[
]Twisted Metal

[/LIST]
I’m slightly more hype about Skyward Sword (I LOVE the Uncharted series though) because it looks amazing and it feels like Nintendo stepped their game up with this Zelda.

Question: Should I buy a Hori VLX for KOF XIII, Tekken Tag HD and Third Strike or should I get a custom Astro City panel made for the PS3?

KOF 13
Asura’s Wrath
GoW Origins Collection

That’s about it…

Arkham City and Uncharted 3. Almost everything else was trailers or stuff that can wait or isn;t coming out for a while so its hard to say (Like Bioshock Infinte.)

Asuras Wrath

Gears 3

Uncharted 3

but E3 didnt have any influence on the latter two. E3 was pretty underwhelming.

Metal gear HD
Ninja Gaiden 3
SFxTekken
SF3 online
KOF XIII
Asuras Wrath
Saints Row 3
MW3
Gears of war 3
Ghost Recon
Battlefield 3
ES Skyrim