E3's done, what are YOU planning on picking up day one?

Tekken Hybrid
KOF XIII (Been so long I’m not really hyper for it any more. Feel like they shit on me with that long-ass intentional wait), also heard it will be an earlier build rather than final arcade version)
UNCHARTED 3 (if only the fools included an offline 2p/bots version of multiplayer…you’d think the recent psn outage would make them do that. Multiplayer is the best part, but the internet won’t always be there)
VITA!!!

Cross Tekken for sure…and Third Strike online

Uncharted 3

Sonic Generations.

Ms. Spolsion Man

Skyward Sword

Arkam, Assassin’s Creed, Skyrim, Bioshock infinite, and Mass Effect 3.

Thankfully none of that shit starts coming out till like october or november. I got too much shit to get through as is.

I’m going to pre-order Gears of War and Uncharted.

Then, I’m going to put both discs between two pieces of day-old bread with mayonnaise, tree bark, and my old floppy disks of Police Quest II, cover the whole mess in an entire bottle of Windex, and ritualistically burn the result in the glove box of my neighbor’s Ford Taurus.

Monster Hunter 4

it wasn’t at E3 and it hasn’t even been announced

but I’m sure it’ll be good

Saint row 3. Had part 1 & 2 when I used to have xbox and I enjoyed both of them

DRAGON’S CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
Uncharted 3
Dark Souls
Skullgirls
ZOE HD
Probably Tomb Raider

Definitely getting Gears 3, Wipeout 2048, and Bioshock Infinite, but definitely not day one.

PSVita, New Bioshock, Gears 3, Saints Row 3…those all come to mind right away for me. Saint’s Row was the major thing that got me to finally get the 360 in the first place… I will forever love that franchise. Gears is a guaranteed buy for me though I never got the first one… and Bioshock Infinite looks absolutely incredible in every way… PSVita— at least in my opinion, this could easily become the greatest portable system of all time, depending on the amount of good games of course… only the most unbelievably close-minded fanboys of a certain other system would still claim that the first PSP had no good games. (*either incredibly close-minded…or they are simply people that have terrible taste in games, in which case their opinion shouldn’t really be taken seriously in the first place.) Third-party support seems to be pretty much guaranteed here, imo…and they’re already starting off with a few games I enjoy anyway with LBP and a new Modnation Racers.

There’s also a new sidescrolling Bloodrayne that looks like an instant-buy as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV-hoQ_EeGE

Saints, Bioshock, and Gears.

These are three of my most anticipated releases of this entire generation.

I know many regard Gears as being overrated, but there is something so impressive about the series to me. Gears of War blew me away, and 2 did it all over again. So pumped for the final chapter of this trilogy.

Saints Row 2 proved to me that Sandbox games CAN be fun in the way they are intended to be. Nothing about SR2 felt like a chore. I passed on the first game, but 2 was just the cure I needed for my GTAIV blues.

Bioshock was amazing. It wasn’t the best looking game (even at the time) but the atmosphere, art direction, story, and solid controls all made for a hell of a game. Never picked up Bioshock 2. The real sequel is on its way at last.

Edit: Million, we should kick it on XBL sometime. Clearly. (Vizince)

Skyrim bitches

They need to hack the Vita to hell tho like the PSP…

GBA, Arcade Machines(CPS1/2), NES, GBC, SNES(emulation seems sorta poor tho), PS1, PSP, music, video support, SD Card support, wireless receiver…

Man, I was once spouting the NDS is the greatest nonsense before I got my hand on the my PSP a year ago… best purchase ever… even without hacking it, it was more than worth the purchase(admittedly, NDS had a better lineup of games though, Sony makes things that I consider more of a media device that plays games)

Those PSV’s are going to have to go through another iteration or two for improved battery life imo…

Third Strike Online is the only thing that’s going to keep my attention… other than portable gaming, I really haven’t had time to play video games in all honesty…

Metal Gear HD! Finally a chance to play peacewalker without that fuckin control scheme!

And nothing else.

Batman: AC (I been waiting since it was announced)
Dat Madden 2012 (Don’t judge me. It’s a tradition.)
Ashura’s Wrath (Looks really cool)
SFxT
SF3O (Maybe I’ll finally actually delve into the game)
Gears 3 (Looks good. Didn’t stick with Gears 2 but this one caught my attention)

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

And of course Disgaea 4. I gots to get my Manly Fancy**** on.

Twisted Metal. Me and my friends played the hell out of TM2 back in middle school. I always hoped for an online version of the game so they better not screw this game up!

Uncharted 3
ZOE HD
3SO
Disgaea 4
Guardian Heroes HD

Bunch of other games I will pick up, but not on release day, like Twisted Metal and Dragon’s Crown.

A maybe on BF3, but I will buy 3SOE day it drops.

Sonic Generations
Batman Arkham City
X-men Destiny
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

SC5
Bioshock Infinite(MY MOST ANTICIPATED!)
SFxT
Tomb Raider

For anybody considering a day one purchase of Saints Row: The Third…
[media=youtube]eN2-WSyRuO0[/media]

I think that justifies $60.

Wipeout
Silent Hill
BioShock
Dark Souls

FUCK YEAH. I’m buying that shit on BOTH systems.