[driver release]Hori Fighting Stick 3 on PC

It really has nothing to do with 64bit or 32bit, it’s a hardware compatibility problem between the motherboard and the stick.

Indirectly yes.

It is a USB HID lower filter problem, and this is managed by drivers. They are architecture-dependant, so 32bits/64bits is an issue of availability of said driver.
And installability, thanks to MS restriction on third-party drivers on their 64bits OSes.

Well, i gave it a run on 64 bit to no avail.32 bit did the trick for me, Win7 ofcourse.Works like a charm with GGPO, CPS2, etc.Thanks a lot :).

sorry guys this is an old topic but i don’t know what to do:

win 7 64 hfs3 it auto-install (so i can’t update drivers?) everything seems fine but i’ve got no input at all.

should i install virtual pc and xp?

Exactly the same here. Any chance your drivers are gonna get updated für 64bit Kraal?
Or anybody else found a solution für Win7 64bit? I’ve just finished modding my FS3 and it sucks I can’t use it on my notebook.

i want to use my fs3 and my laptop is 64bit, plzz help me out

hi kraal could u please make a 64 bit version of the fighting stick 3 driver, a few ppl r after it, thanks from macanah

Read this

Other words MS are punks so it will not work.

Also why expect an answer when you necro old threads

hello everyone I read everything, I wanted to know if there were updates regarding the drivers for windows 10 64bit.
driver
usbfiltering
Thanks for everything