Dragon Ball FighterZ: Legendary Saiyans Edition

You must have some long spaghetti fingers

I swear my buttons are not that far apart, but yea I got some long ass fingers lol

Arcsys pls. Cant be crashing like that on stream.

Because that string starts with a ki blast, canā€™t it be reflected from block?

It should still be a risk because if you deflect a second time to push block the st.h and I donā€™t do it, then you are gonna get punished hard

Just realized you actually get a counter hit if you punish a deflect

Why didnā€™t these assholes use rollback? Who the fuck wants a bunch of frame lag when playing online?

It plays fine

ā€¦itā€™s just one of the reasons to play him point, but if your last character is a short-limbed piece of shit, youā€™re toast vs someone like cell. if it isnā€™t immediately noticeable, all the short-limbed dudes in this game are designed to be point.

Just look at my avatar lol. Along with his projectiles, I think he can compete.

Damn this game can get too intense. Just 2-0ā€™ed a yellow rank guy and had to take my heart medicine after those last pixel finishes.

Hella addictive. Iā€™ll feel like a piece of shit for most of the day cuz I get motion sickness from this game, but canā€™t quit playing.

yeah but what does solar flare actually even do. I have no idea.

At first I was against short limbed characters, but I did take the time to see if arcsys wasnā€™t dumb enough to just make them low tier against the more ranged charactersā€¦ suffice it to say that most of the short limbed characters have big strengths to make up for their short limbsā€¦ such as sliding attacks and Ki Blasts and big pressure up close.

The biggest problem the shorties have seems to be in midair encounters/good jump attacks. I feel like they can keep up on the ground well but when it comes to aerial stuff it becomes an obvious disadvantage.

Solar flare on hit basically just stuns the opponent, but you can combo into sparking blast or vanish with it.

Nice thing about krillins charging kamehameha is that you can actually jump while charging it. Very useful since you can react to what the opponent is doing. If you add a beam assist to that you can control a good portion of the screen and also take more advantage of his controllable ki blasts.

Another note with solar flare is being able to cover both techs with it. Iā€™m not 100% sure but I think when you use it against an opponent that up techs it actually brings them to the ground and you have frame advantage. Havenā€™t tested it yet so I could be wrong about being plus on block.

On a sorta perhaps random note fiddling with the game system trying to abuse thingsā€¦ off hand it looks like kid gohan is the only character that can combo after his level 3. Which perhaps in a way makes sense logically since its programed into the game its supposed to be possible to waste another 2 bars to be able to juggle the guy so it has to be there in a senseā€¦ but ya as it is, although not extensive testing, every other level 3 I try with any weird set up no matter what I do, the opponent is just invincible till they fully recovery. All attacks go through them.

16 in a nutshell

i gave up on Hit today lol. I still donā€™t have a team decided lol. its hard

I donā€™t know how you would exploit it, but Tienā€™s must also leave the opponent in a hittable state.

Maybe you can have a Saibamen active at the same time or something?

First: Hello, from a fellow Canadian. :slight_smile:

On topic: It makes sense. Considering you can only achieve it once per match. And when it connects after a competent comboā€¦ Ouch!

As if Tien wasnā€™t [surprisingly] beasty enough. xD