Dragon Ball FighterZ: Legendary Saiyans Edition

L M H S
DR SD A1 A2

Yes I’m using all 8 buttons on an 8 button stick. Fight me, bitches.

I think I saw Fame96 use it at some point, can see if I find it.

Button layouts too weird on stick I play this game on pad instead!!!

I use the KOF setup.

L M A1
S H A2

It’s pretty much the default just moves the assists closer. I’m not sure why anyone would want to keep the assist buttons on the end.

I haven’t gotten any hate mail in this game yet because I’m still kinda ass…this totally fills that void…

The music in this game is sick.
You guys gotta check out the individual character themes, which don’t get enough playtime during story mode and regular play aside from a couple exceptions.

Dunno if Daisuke did it, but it’s a terrific original soundtrack.

Nappa, Kid Buu, Frieza, Vegeta and Hit got the sickest tracks.

Yep, this is my layout as well. I could never play with both assists on the same row, that’s so weird.

Wasn’t Daisuke. But yes. The music fucking rocks.

I switch ‘L’ and ‘M’ because then every button is right next to any button it pairs with for a function. Use macros to activate sparking.

My layout is

M H S
L A1 A2

I think this is the optimal layout for this game honestly

I have been using

M H A1
L S A2

Works for me, but I’m sometime have problem pressing an assist with L at the same time

Using this one as well. It was weird at the beginning but it really makes everything easy from using the button combinations to doing combos involving assists.

I’m current,y using the marvel 3 layout lmh on top s a1 a2 on bottom… but your layout looks good. I should try it… oh shit though… activating sparking would be a bitch with 4 buttons.

A.16 is great because he has answers for anything you can do when people are cornered; his footsie and oki game are very good, he has 50/50 set-ups with the right shells, and he is FAST for his a character in his archetype. He is not slow at all for a grappler. I think in the 1st balance patch they may actually slow down his jump acceleration a bit.

Marvel 2 layout is the best way to go for me. Easy access to everything

He’s point just because of his tiny limbs. All the tiny limb characters in this game need an assist to get them in for their offense.

Short limbs have nothing to do with him being point lol

This is like HNK all over again, I’m in joy!

Tournament stream

https://mixer.com/MicrosoftStore/mobile

Gohan just perfected someone on stream lulz

Yea Point krillin has nothing to do with assists buffing his mixups immensely, or the fact that it allows him to convert off solar flare or even have a legit zoning game. Nope, it’s all because he has short limbs :trollface:

My Layout :
L M H A1
S SD DR A2

I’m weird…