Dragon Ball FighterZ: Legendary Saiyans Edition

You can super dash through krillins rock :disappointed:

Does anyone know how to use the record/play feature in training? I noticed L3 let’s you control the dummy but I haven’t seen any record or playback features. :confused:

L3 for you to space yourself, L3 again to start recording, L3 again to stop, R3 to replay.

[quote=“Reticently, post:9859, topic:182868”]

I agree actually, those are just for the sake of general combo video stuff.

you can punish the down H anyway on block so i am not so sure if its really so helpfull to do what that person shows in the video.

to get a feel of the timing of the last part just set the enemy to all guard and do the downH - h+s . when you charge to him you made it to late.
first part H to 2H you just have to make sure that your 2H on block comes out, otherwise H+S comes out instead.
and when you hit H the animation is so long that downH will do nothing and your H+S Input comes out.
timing is not that strict…no plinking needed.

One button lets you control the dummy, start the recording and stop it in that order. The other button lets you play the recorded sequence.

Anyone knows if you get a title or some shit for beating the arcade hard mode courses on s rank, or is it just zeny as a reward?

Ok I’ll try again. I think I was doing it too fast then and getting a cancel into super dash.

About 2H being punishable, you can then cancel into a safeish special

A couple sparking blast concepts. A double cross up and a tricky high/Low

Edit: pretty sure I posted the one that doesn’t cross up but you get the idea lol

tag meta talk

Marvel just got shot in the head by MrWizard :smiley:

Two anime team games was too much to take for poor Mahvel.
(Still think Crosstag shouldn’t be there)
(or AT LEAST one of the two Smash games)

This also has to be a pretty big moment in EVO history. I can’t remember an EVO where it wasn’t predominantly Capcom titles in the lineup.
I think DBFZ could even take the main stage as the last game on EVO Sunday.

Capcom should be on red alert and start making good games again, or we’ll enter the age of anime.

This is the worst :frowning:

Man, 3 anime games in the main lineup? That’s crazy. I mean, I knew AnimEVO was going to be present this year, but fuck, AnimEVO IS EVO this year, lol.

I called the age of anime at Evo months back. It was going to happen regardless of Marvel’s launch. Just more set in stone with Marvel’s poor launch.

Nothing wrong with that. ArcSys gives people what they want with some of the more serviceable input delay code around. Capcom can easily survive off of just SFV fighting game wise and with how focused their players will be on the pro tour, probably works out for the best any way.

Yo! So now I’m getting the issue where you’ll randomly kick from the lobby. I was in a middle of a rank match too.

I guest it’s casual matches & training mode for me till it gets fix…

Yeah, I believe they said first time in 15 years there wasn’t an MvC title in the featured events.

Agreed, I figured they rushed out BBCTB b/c they wanted it at Evo. Looks like their got their wish…at the cost of fan rage…which cost ASW Blake and Yang as free DLC. But regardless, I think it’s a big risk to include it.

In all honesty, I wish they had stuck to their “Just 7 games in 2018” guns and nixed both BBCTB and Melee in favor of MvCI (or really KoF14, but it had no shot).

edit:
also, I’m curious which pros focus on DBFZ vs their traditional games of choice. Especially w/ a new BB game and GG update. I’m presuming those are the only player bases w/ a real dilemma. I’m guessing any SF/MvC/KI/KoF/SG, etc converts will focus on DBFZ. I just wanna see Nakkiel vs SonicFox in DBFZ at some point!

Well technically the MvC title is there. It just has Vegeta and Goku in it

Thank god Marvel Infinite isnt there. That game looks like butt dick and donuts