Dragon Ball FighterZ: Legendary Saiyans Edition

It isn’t the story that’s the problem, the story isn’t really any worse than most fighting games, like you said.

But the half-baked game-board full of trash mob fights is just really poorly implemented and a time waster. Would rather just grind arcade mode with cut-scenes if I was given the choice.

how much zenny do you got for it?

I got 80000 for each of the first two arcs, but I had also got them to 100% completion. I’m not sure if it was for finishing hardmode or for the 100% completion. I’m currently on the last arc of hard mode.

Can you skip cutscenes? I want to get 21 eventually

Last arc gives 100000, you don’t get shit for completing everything at 100%. At least I think. I still haven’t brought everyone’s link level to 7.

Only 80k? I got 400k for finishing the entire story mode in normal difficulty without skipping battles and by equipping two zeni boosters.

@flighflighflugit I’m not sure you can skip cutscenes entirely during the first run but you can mash it away pretty hard. It will also skip most animations.

I don’t really mind grinding through the map in story mode. It allows me to practice some combos that I could be doing in training mode anyway.

That said, if I want to do that I really want my team to be playable from the start. Not just one character and then the second one gets unlocked when I’m almost done with the story, while I can’t even play with the third one.

That was my first major problem. And my second major problem is Android 21. She’s just the worst character and basically a copy/paste from the main villain of Xrd. I don’t get it. Is this type of character popular in Japan right now or some shit? Just a crazy lady that always makes crazy faces at the camera and talks about how she can’t wait to kill everyone because she’s fucking crazy. Amazing. No real personality or anything interesting about her.

I really enjoyed the interactions between the characters though. I’m still playing through the ‘‘bad guys’’ arc, but my favourites so far are Yamcha, Frieza and Cell.

He means the reward for finishing the arcs, not including all the points you get from the battles.

Also you don’t have to mash anything to skip cutscenes. Hit start>skip cutscene>confirm.

If you hit start during a scene there is a skip option. If you don’t see it then I guess it isn’t there on first play through.

You forgot “Skip the intro cutscene” in between Acquiring info BS and Selecting Region/Lobby. Also, if you’re just doing Story/Practice, go to an offline lobby and you don’t have to worry about online. That is, after it auto-puts you into an online lobby.

How about dustloop sucked because it was run by a clique. So if you werent one of their friends you were screwed. Does anyone remember how they didnt like me there so they litterally would delete my name off of the tournament results and put someone else back in the day? Or how about if anyone tried to ask me anything their post was deleted.

Ya fuck those cunts, and I hope they have a terrible life and I get to see them in the hospital with me someday. I want to see them puking their guts out losing their hair talking to their doctors about how much longer they are gonna live.

Another reason I dont respect the FGC in general. Dustloop was run by a bunch of idiots who if they didnt like you, they fucked you over and made you look bad. Dunno who is running it now, but thats how it was back in the day.

Well thats why they self-destructed. Can only circle jerk off each other for so long until one by one they start nutting and leaving.

The worst part about this (other than that actual UI itself) is the fact that we have extensive evidence to suggest that ASW know how to design a functional UI from, basically, every single other title they’ve ever made.

Someone help me pls

A issue I just came across:

If you were to open up on your Quest List on the top-right of your screen and see “Text Block” and a bunch of Japanese an error will occur when you press X & you’ll be kicked out of the game

make tien cambo

This what I mean. . .

[quote=“Evil_Canadian, post:9857, topic:182868”]

make tien cambo

[/quote]

For solo one meter stuff I would consider using the meter for a vanish extension rather than Tri-beam, just to limit the unrecoverable self damage.

the 80k is the flat amount you get per finished arc on hard (100k for the 3rd). That wasnt counting the zeni from fights. (you can get something like 5k zeni per matches by equiping enough money boosters)

game seems to safe your dummy recording even when you close the game. nice…