Dragon Ball FighterZ: Legendary Saiyans Edition

Anyone’s seen SSB Goku’s assist?

SSB Vegeta’s is the Big Bang Attack, but I haven’t seen any footage of Goku’s.

So kid Buus candy beam is actually just a special move, not a super that’s slick. He also has his arm ball (don’t know the official name of the move) as a special move and assist.

It’s his dive kick, see it here.

you guys watching the stream?

Watching so did he just say we were all excited that we got to play the final version of the game so we forgot to tape sometimes? If thats so then I guess disregard everything I said before when I said things like at least in this version of the game etc… Because well now from what we saw in videos it would seem everything ive said is true even in the final. Unless he misspoke?

Also if anyone knows him in life get him to leak if vegito is in it or not as DLC and how cool he is.

EDIT: yea guess it is the final version cuz he just said if anything changes in the final it would be after a patch so there ya go

@dialupsucky i happen to see you mention my name by chance as it was at the start of a paragraph. The reason im randomly downvoting you is not that i disagree with the content of your posts as i don’t even bother reading them, it’s because every one of your posts is a MASSIVE wall of text, every single time.

Guess you dont care about having the whole game spoiled to you then or how it plays. Yet you are on a fighting game forum. Go figure there are people that buy games but dont care how they play. A extravagant luxury…

So basically translation I dont want to read something that is correct if its long, yet im to stupid to understand if its posted in a simple manner as well. Quite the conundrum

Hit is looking great edit double post

Hit is one of those characters I just have to learn. No matter what.

Beerus and 18 so far. Still waiting to know if 21 is even a playable character or just story character only.

So who makes the first round of 8 dlc?

Beerus’ win quote to Gohan:

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/1zW483c.png

Hit’s opening quote to Beerus:

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/KUqQVBt.png

Beerus’ opening quote to Hit:

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/SSZBPRq.png

Beerus’ comment to Hit was lifted from this scene during the U6 tournament:

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/WNfOPzc.png

Damn I’m loving these dialogue exchanges.

They already showed him reverse beat in the new trailer, so that makes sense. I was hoping it was more than just a gohan thing and maybe everyone was going to get reverse beat.

Gohan looks like my sort of character, bit of a meterhog from what im seeing, but that can be worked around. Still holding out hope for broly, they usually wait to announce him in dbz games until the very end.

I guess he will be DLC, together with probably Jiren, Raditz and Cooler.

EDIT: Apparently they have at least two more coming, so probably Android 21 and maybe Broly yeah.

Other DLC options could be one of the DBSuper Saiyans, Bardock or Roshi, or maybe one of the Goku/Vegeta fusions.

You don’t have to do anything regain control of your life!!!

I’m going to be frank here: I wouldn’t purchase a ASW game for PC day of release, especially one that hasn’t gone through beta testing.

I cannot remember a single time where any ASW game worked as intended out the gate for PCs. Granted, for Revelator they did their damnedest to make it run shorty after its release where if you tried to play online it moved like oil down a hill. I can respect them taking appropriate action for that instance. But, again, other times the PC needed fixes they came in pretty slow.

I like that it’s getting a simultaneous release with consoles, but with no beta testing I finally hit a snag with this game. I do not want to buy this and have it not work on day one. I know PCs are notorious for games needing patches after releases, but ASW doesn’t have an excellent track record with making shit run on PC out of the gate and I’m afraid they will take their sweet time fixing any issues that arise.

The only things stopping me from straight up pre-ordering the game are the shady netcode (Yes, SFV traumatized me.) and the ridiculous price tag.

I can’t just walk up and buy it, especially since I’m playing on PC. If the netcode is good enough for me to play with the people in this thread then I’m cool, but without crossplay and with a bad netcode I’d just be stuck with like, 5 or 6 people here. Not cool.

The lack of PC betas are definitely hurting their case. You have a lot of players that will just have to jump-in blind and I’m not going to be one of them.

Unless I have confirmation that overseas connections are good, I’m not picking this up, despite how hype I am for it.

So, let me get this straight…

Beerus, Black and Hit all look amazing.

Nappa, 18, Kid Buu, Adult Gohan and Frieza all have my interest.

Yamcha looks insane. INSANE! Beating the millions of Goku/Vegeta/Gohans with him will definitely cause many, many ragequits for lorewhores.

How the fuck am I supposed to pick a team now?!?!

What?

They had the same shit for Guilty Gear Xrd’s various versions during testing but people video taped them using their phones and uploaded to YouTube.