Dr. Doom Faq/guide...the Absolute Source Ov Doom!

I just realized that…I’m such a dumbfuck lmao…

Heh, shit like that tends to happen during games. I remember when I was playing Nelson and I ROM’d his sentinel with Doom…he got tight and practically mauled me afterwards…but it was still good shit…

lol you said BALL BUSTING DAMAGE. i need to use that irl.

goodthread.

Attribute that to Clockw0rk…since it was HIS quote…

But yeah, that shit is hilarious…hell, I’m about to use that on my radio show i a few minutes…brb LMAO…

nice post(s), it’s good to have everything all in one spot.
Thanks for this.

Doom can land sHp frame cancel Roman candle into HSF - v fast cancel.

You also might wanna mention his unrollable otg from his photon array super - DHC into photon array so it hits people in the air - at the right spot he can dash and get the d+Lk.
Works with alot of people.

EDIT - Just realised you said you’d expand on it later. My bad.

Nice assist kill.
[media=youtube]7nY_eHzf8P8[/media]

Nice!

Just to add a midscreen doom reset:

c.lp, c.lp, c.fp, sj.lp xx ad df (under) lk (juggles mid air), land, then…
…sj xx ad df lk, lp, land, c.lp, c.lp, c.fp, sj.lp, lk, lp, lk, fp xx APA
…dash under, c.fp, sj.lp, lk, lp, lk, fp xx APA
…[set up into launcher], sj.lp xx forward xx APA

Corner assisted combo:
c.lp, c.lp, c.fp xx sj.lp, lk, lp, lk, fk xx ad down + capcom AAA, assist hits, land, oc.fk, then…
…sj > infinite
…sj > air combo > fp throw > APA
…s > air combo > APA

that assist kill was fuckin sick

Something to update - with the launch sj AD upforward cross up APA - the input for the APA has to be from the side you launched from.

I was actually doing that earlier…thanx for the heads up.

I could’ve sworn I mentioned the unrollable otg…I’ll add that as soon as I can.

Heh, you know…that was the reset that I was actually talking about way back in the other Doom thread…I also use variants involving Drones…That’s only a few ov the possibilities ov that reset. I also recommend using the Nazi Kick cause in some cases the c.FP launcher will whiff even if you attempt the ground wavedash crossup. I was showing this stuff off in the weekend and it’s sick when done flawlessly.

OMFG the assist kill madness!!! Just saw the vid thanx augmint.

Doom actually has a few assist kill combos similar to Magnus…for example:

double snapout (in corner) /, sj.LKx2, ad/d, ad.LKx2, /, repeat till death…

hmmm…i havent tried using the nazi kick, but ill work with it.

I have a lot of variations of the reset midscreen and it is sick when done flawlessly.

Damn straight! I showed Sanford this stuff and even he was like “WTF is he doing…did you see that Yipes!?” GDLK!!

As far as the guide is concerned I’m now focusing on the strats against the rst ov the top tier chars. Including BH, Spiral, IM, and Mirror Match Doom.

If anybody wants to contribute then be my guests…

And I ask again…does ANYBODY know what programs/accessories I need to record vids WITHOUT the use ov a camcorder (since I’m kinda broke at the moment and am dying to get you guys this shit ASAP!). My laptop webcam isn’t much cause the screen comes out all fuzzy and shit.

I havent played sanford or yipes, but I’ve gotten similar reactions because a lot of people havent seen a rushdown/reset doom. Especially if Im mixing it up.

And reset doom can really bring the hurt.

Reset Doom is GDLK!!

Announcement: Doom has a second infinite…it’s been confirmed! Look at the infinite section to see what’s up…but it ain’t easy!!

I tend to do all ov the above in my matches…ppl get so confused at times because Doom can kinda become the Top 4 chars in a single match it’s sickening at times…

Runaway Doom FTW!!

Whoa snap! I need to see a video of this.

In the assist combos section the storm RK throw combo works similar if you use mags Pro assist.

I’ll update that now.