Doylestown PA - THIRD STRIKE PARTY @ Siren Records / Diaper Farm

nWo

SO this spot opened up for my potential DIAPER ARCADE. Anyone want to work there for peanuts?

Also anyone know when TGA is sellin there shit? I want to get some jap head 2 head cabs for 3s and maybe st. Also potential investors are welcome. :wgrin:

Nah, I’m from Oreland, and I went to McDevitt, but most of the dudes I hang out with went to Springfield.

Sorry i couldn’t make it out, but will definitely try to be there this Monday! Im interested in hearing more about this arcade though?!

if it was enough to cover the train fare plus a bit i’d work there for peanuts

New arcade??? Yessir I’d be interested in working for peanuts.

See you all tonight :smiley:

:sad::sad::sad:

These things seem to happen to me every time I miss the one single solitary Fight Night. I go and vacation and what happens?? Jedahmin shows up… Well I hope you had a good time and hope you have the chance to stop by again I totally want to try out the Supergun. MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL SUPER HEROES~!

My 3s brothers, WANNA PLAY SOME THIRDDDDDDDDDD STRIKE?? :devil:

I’m definately eager to play more sf4 too, I think I finally was on to something last fight night. That or I’m finally beginning to understand the game a lil better? Either way come lets play dat SF FORD. Where’s 1der @ ??? It’s been too long man.

i’m stuck in fucking langhorne. i’ll be at the next fight night, just hard to get there w/o wheels. train isn’ out of the question just haven’t really had the extra cash to take the train back and forth. if anyone lives near langhorne could give me a ride i’d really appreciate it.

am i imagining things or has this moved from Saturdays to Mondays? ider i live 5 minutes from Langhorne, I can give you a ride when i come up. but i come on a sporadic basis and only come up once per month or so.

aye it has moved to Monday nights.

I’d really appreciate that,thanks, you can contact me through pm on here, AIM, MSN, or i can pm you my gmail.

Just letting you know we didn’t have a non laggy setup for 3S last week. James had a non HD tv and the supergun ran perfectly on it, but when they popped in 3S, flare said there was half a second input delay for some reason.

1DER, even though he doesn’t really post here Therapist lives in Langhorn too. He’s here every week so that’s an avenue too.

I’ll definitely be there tomorrow night…good to know I can get some non-Live practice around here :tup:

Im 90% for tonight…

me and peter will be there at 7

you guys gonna have ranbat today?

and check this out

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=6883675#post6883675

philly started weekly tournaments at UP every thursday

you know, you better come if you want some competition :smiley:

have these started yet? Im interested in stopping down in a few weeks as long as it’s still going on.

Yeah, these started 3 weeks ago and will be running until the last Monday in August.

Ehonda, I hope you make it down! I need to shake the rust off in ST/HD. :cybot:

One, I dunno if we’re having a Ranbat, I’m feelin a lil under the weather but if people really want to we can do it. It was more of a general idea than anything. It’s pretty much all casual. I heard about the Philly Thursday tournaments and wish i could go but I have work til late so I wouldn’t be abel to make it. I’ll be sure to spread the word though. I totally would go to a SF4 UP arcade tournament on the weekend though. I loved that stuff when it was going on. I’ll see you later tonite!

Hey great playing again last night everyone! Was glad to meet some of the philly players and get a chance to redeem myself against PhillyOne! (if you recall you beat my chun in the Damage Control tournament a few weeks back.) ALthough I dont think I played your Ken and thats who you beat me with, and watching your Cammy I was a little scared :wink:

Hope to see everyone again next week!

just so you alll know, today is jmin’s birthday, and I’m saying this from the future. being that i’m overseas in some foreign ass time zone atm.

happy birthday serena!!:party::party::party::party::party::party::3k:

Hey thanks everyone who came out last night, it was a good showing. Next time I’ll try to be a lil more recovered from being down with the sickness. I had a blast regardless.

Jerrell it was nice meeting you dude, you’re a very chill person.

1der it was nice seeing you again man, I had fun playing you (briefly) and talking to you despite being a lil under the weather. Hope to catch you again sooner than later.

One and friends, thanks for stopping by and chilling, you guys are dope. I’ll let people know about the tournament at UP on Thursdays, I wish I could go but I have work really late and have already taken off quite a bit lately, so maybe later on. Hope to catch all you guys again down the line.

Finally, HAPPY B-DAY J-MIN! Hope I get to catch you sometime this summer.