Doom Combos

I need to know some good ones!:frowning:

Here is a simple yet damaging one.

Opponent in corner.

launch with c.fp, sj.lp, sj.lk, sj.mp, sj.mk, sj.rk xx air photon array.

It does nasty damage… like +80 points of damage on level 2 setting.

c. fp, sj.lp, sj.lk, sj.mp, sj.mk, sj.fp (whiff) xx air photon array is a a more practical one and you can do it anywhere

if there in the corner do c.fp, sj [lp, lk, lp, lk, air dash forward fierce throw upward, pause xx air photon array]

I actually think doom has some good combos. The one in the corner when you launch, do a magic series, I usually do 3 hits ad df, grab, wait till they drop down into his photon super is awesome. But as for basic combos you can do

1. Launch, lp,lk,lp,lk ad uf, immediately do photon super ( I do this one sometimes)

2. This is the main one I do that does more damage but isn’t as flashy but does lots of damage.

Launch, lk,lk (pause half-a-second) photon super. It does a shit load of damage. Also sets up for easy DHC of HSF or Hailstorm.

Here’s a neat little combo.

c.fp /\ lp xx fly, throw, lk, hk+cyc… and basically anything after that.

here’s another one that I found, but it only works on big characters

c.fp /\ infinite til the top, lk, rh xx fly, lk, lk xx APA (one row hits) wait a sec then APA (OTG).

This combo works since they can’t roll from the original APA, and the flight mode makes it so that your able to fry them again :smiley:

this is one combo i do. and it can be executed anywhere.

launch with c.hp, sj.lp, sj.lk, sj.mp, sj.mk, sj.hk, ad front special

this does alot of damage too.:cool:

tyte post…almost as tyte as your avatar

dash in c. lk, c. lk, launch, sj. lp, lk, lp, air dash down to forward, hp throw, land, OTG c. lk, launch, sj. lp, lk, lp, lk, air dash down to forward, hp throw, wait, Photon Array

Nub’s!!

Combo’s are play’d out! Use the resets and mixups!

c.hp /\ sj.lp, ad/df, ad.lk, ad.lk / df.hk (launcher) /\ [anycombo] sj.lp, sj.lk, sj.lp, hk.grab / unblockable (db.hk), ahvb moction backwards APA!!

I like this one, and there is a lot of mixups off this combo after ad.lk,lk / 1. grab 2.dash and try to cross-up bla bla bla

OK on the sj lp then ad/df im confused I tried dukcing fp sj lp ad.df lk Im not seing anything?

when u dhc after proton cannon, Wave dash in>lk launcher>[combo of your choice] i usually do infinite in corner, reset in corner or just a lp lk lp lk FP super

in corner: c.lk, c.lk, c.fp, sj.lp, lk, lp, lk, ad.df, fp.throw, [(land) c.lk, c.fp (OTG)], sj.lp, lk, lp, lk, ad.df, fp.throw, (after throw wait for them to drop a little while your both still in air) lk, rh xx pink stuff :smiley:

Instead of sj.canceling the low roundhouse (hard), just fly then APA.

Good combos for Doom:

(with no meter) launch, sj.jab short strong forward, airdash up-forward, short forward, normal photons (the photons don’t combo, but pin the opponent down so they can’t cross you)

low short, low forward, electric cage, dhc to whatever (useful if you’re too far to launch and need a dhc)

s.fierce, roman candle (whiffs), dhc immediately to hail storm or HSF

launch, (slowly) sj.jab short strong forward, punch throw, (quicker) sj.short forward, airdash forward, punch throw, APA

launch /\ magic series dash df reset lk hk fly (infinity startup) get to b4 the top lk hk fly pink shit…

i do know this worx but i dont know if it is reliable at all… i use this combo usually but i am wondering the drawbax of it…
i am infly mode so i can back away normal pink stuff and then unfly…

also does ne1 know if you can do the infinity and then dash somewhere throw and set the infinity up again just to reset??

Sry i know im noob :smiley: but if ya could help me would b much appreciated :smiley:
ty

Whenever I am doing a combo w/ doom, i never really do HK unless its in the corner doing the infinite or i know i can DHC w/ storm or sentinel… The main reason is this, as you guys know all so well you go into normal jump when you do the kick, so doing that gives a set place where you are going to go… meaning if you do HK and just let the move rebound you, you will fall in the same place ( proportional to where he is standing) every time… and if you do HK super, ure falling straight down w/ nowhere to go but comboed… This gives a very readable game and gives no curvitures in the way you play… I dont trust his HK all that much but the only reason for that is becuz ive gotten screwed so many times doing it… you miss a HK on the guy its gonna b hard cuz you decently high up in air, but high enuff for some1 to guard break you

resets 0wns, sry im a noob… i forget how this goes but here it is

tri jump lk lk, land, dash c.lk c.lk c.hp, sj lp ad f(?) apa

resets at the dash, i will edit this wen i get my mvc2 back

goo’day matez

Was at Evo, and I saw some reset that did a shitload of damage…gonna go see if this is it…

that’s what DJ-b13 did in his DOom chapter last vol. and yup it works wonders, I’ve done it way too many times :smiley:

Hey blind-side. I was wondering if you can go into more detail on resets with Doom. I tried the combo you posted, but am still having alot of trouble with it. Anything will help.

teh doom reset i posted works, i got summore while messin around wit do0m

outside of corners:

1: launch, lp lk lp lk ad df hk throw, as u fall, dropkick(j.hk) to other side of body as they get up, apa

2: launch, lp lk lp lk, ad f, hk or hp throw depending on position* etc…

3: launch, lp, ad f(u go under them), fallin hp, dashin c.lk, c.lk, launch into watever or reset blah blah…

*if ur near corner do hp throw so u can combo aPa if u want

sry if these are common knowledge, i jes felt like i need to share em:D :smiley:

hav fun weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: