DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

And the next outfit. Honestly weird choice but when they go bitch mode, it does make sense.

I-No is one of those characters that I liked but could never play on GG. This costume does makes sense in retrospect.

And we got 2 more costumes already:

I feel like Christie should of got the bullet costume

should have

Christie may not have the Bullet costume but she got another one for ass lovers:

Lei-Fang’s is super obvious, but I do actually like the fact that they changed their hair to match the characters they are impersonating more than most.

Technically, aren’t these a triple crossover, considering that both are from Ninja Gaiden?

this is acceptable

No. If it was in Itagaki’s terms, yes it would be. But since Hayashi basically decided that the characters are allowed into DOA and not just Ryu, then it’s not really a crossover but a true merging. It’s like saying the characters of Fatal Fury are in a crossover with King of Fighters because despite the fact that the stories themselves are different(alternate timeline/universe whatever regarding Geese’s fate), the characters always existed within both games and timelines.

The merging of Ninja Gaiden and DoA always been a tough pill to swallow for me. In Gaiden, Ryu and company regularly battle demons, yokai and other non-human threats and process every powerful nippo. The threats in DoA don’t compare. They need to scale down the characters to make them work.

But DOA has had demons/yokai since 2.

Rachel as Millia?
She should be Baiken to be honest.

Does anyone play this game? Would like to get some games with some people on here

You are better off going to FreeStepDodge and ask that there. More active players over there than here.

Next set of costumes.

got damn it, there goes my wallet… Lei Fang on that costume <3

Last 3

Hmmmm.
I would have assumed that Marie would have been Rachel instead of Platinum

Is the sky falling? Eventhubs actually commenting on DOA and it’s NOT a costume post?

These ASW costume things been messing with my mind since the Noel one. Even if it just reinforces how flat poor Noel is, lmao.

Those GG/BB customes are pretty well done! Helena and Momiji.