DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Here is a new trailer

But…I already paid for the LE of the original game.

The ending suggests Team Ninja has no spine and caved to people whining.

FSD mirror

i wish they didnt kill Gen Fu i want them to bring him back and DOA 2 Ein ( before he relalized his nam ewas hayate )

Uh… Gen Fu is playable in DOA5.

I like her so far.

Team Ninja is known to release updates for their games. Look how many versions of Ninja Gaiden they have around. DoA itself hasn’t been safe. Remember DoA2 Hardcore, DoA3.1 and DoA Ultimate?

As they fucking should, See Ninja Gaiden 3

Well hate Hayashi all you want for NG3 but his contributions to DoA have been mostly a fresh breath of air for the series.

And we don’t need no stinkin’ Leon!

Uh…you’re the one who said Team Ninja had no spine. Or did you forget? It was like 5 posts ago.

I don’t hate Hayashi, he’s half smart/half idiot. NG3 was terrible, Razor’s Edge is great

I think the breath of fresh air for DOA5 was the smart choice of asking Sega AM2 to help them out.

Hey, one issue isn’t related to the other. Being spineless and giving into fan pressure to return Leon to the series isn’t related to firming up the gameplay of the game.

But…yeah…Leon…can do without…and so forth…

How was the netcode on DoA5? This update interests me but I don’t really care for any game with bad netcode.

I remember at launch it was pretty bad but I don’t know if they ever patched it.

3.1 is a unique case in that it was simply the Japanese version of DOA3… except they made some tweaks and never made it available in the west (Europe on the other hand got another version valled “3.2”).

I can’t wait to play Momiji, I love her Ninjutsu/Aikido style. She might become my favorite Ninja in the game

I can’t wait to see her some other costumes

As everyone should: taking things off NGS, the purple mist on NGS2. Man, to hell with him.

True, the gore censoring in Sigma 2 was off-putting.

Anyone know what will happen with dlc costumes you bought in DoA5?
Do you have to buy them again in Ultimate?

Naw, I think you they become unlockable on disk

If they don’t want to pissed people off than that DLC should carry over into the update.