DOA5 Ultimate/Last Round Thread

Looks like Rachel’s got that demon “outfit” people have been wanting. The one that shows off her assets.

It’s note just those costumes. We have a new stage as well.

Also, some of the guys are getting frankenstein and viking costumes.

EDIT:
Dat Hsien ko Lei Fang… a Lei Lei Fang is you will.

The downloadable stage is a Halloween themed version of the DOA3 classic stage “Lorelei”.

Who want’s to bet that Ein will be getting that Frankenstein costume?

Nope that’s someone else

Here
http://youtu.be/KY02DHCnwFA

What?! They totally ignored the pun? FAIL!

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1375714_10152272289651562_1636819937_n.jpg

Momiji and Helena’s are actually more revealing. The former’s is the exact same costume Mileena has in MK9. Just wait till you see them in game

Kokoro - is she the 5th element or just a half wrapped mummy?

WOW - okay so I let my XBL expire back in May I’ve since reactivated my account in August and decided to pop on to DOA5 again.
AND It wants me to put in my stupid online pass, which it says has already been redeemed – no shit.
So…any advice here? This is totally lame. You’d think it’d at least let me play offline, heck I almost have all the achievement unlocked - stupid system.

My advice is to go buy DOA5 Ultimate, since that doesn’t have an online pass and is the one with all the new accounts. Or download the Online Pass again from your download history/marketplace.

Yeah dude, there is really no point in playing Vanilla anymore since Ultimate was released. Might as well trade in Vanilla DoA to your copy of ultimate.

Dat Skullomania Rig.

If you want skullomania, look at Zack’s outfit.

Yeah, just saw pics. Makes me actually want to buy it despite the fact that I don’t even use Zack.

I LOVED THAT STAGE!

Really makes me miss a lot of the other old stages too. DOA2 through 4 had some god-like stages, 3 probably having the most.

I REALLY miss Helena’s old stage, which took place in a burning opera house. That epic battle between her and Ayane on that stage was always awesome.

Yo quick question guys. I had core fighters, but the online seems jacked, meaning it takes a while to find a match, and usually people decline. Is this occuring for others? Is the game “dead” or have small online or am I just playing at the wrong times? Because I do wanna buy the full game

I honestly can’t comment because every time I go online it ruins all of my offline timings I practiced for a week. You can see me dropping combos at TFC because of it :-(.

I will say that the network pool you are getting is the same as if you were putting the full game. The only possibility is to play at different times, or use lobbies (of which everyone wants to have lobbies of 18 slots and then wonders why they are lagging with 16 other players watching their matches).

If you’re doing Ranked matches, yeah, you’re gonna run into this problem a lot. Even when you do throwdowns through Arcade as well, it’s hard to find people and/or people will usually decline. No idea what’s up with that, but it’s been like that since Vanilla.

Usually I just have to resort to looking through the lobbies in Player match. Which sucks, because I just want to fight one person over and over again but can’t because lobbies usually have more than 2 people in them already.

I forgot that stage exist