Do you consider yourself an OG member?

what was topgun? 06?

I think most people who still tinkered with games since sf2 release and owned any ps1 ps2 skimmed threw game faqs and srk

My case is weird. I was in SRK 2002, before the crash. Couldnā€™t be arsed to create a new account after the crash during the dark ages, though, so my current one was made in '10 I think.

Iā€™m a ā€œnewā€ OG I guess. Registered in 03.

Anyone remember Viscantā€™s Fleshlight review in GD? That shit was hilarious. :rofl:

When I mention Viscantā€™s fleshlight review in other threads people donā€™t believe me. They think Iā€™m trolling :smiley:

If you played SF2 then you okay in my book.

Lurked SRK since 2005 I didnā€™t join till about 2007 after they announced HDR.

Iā€™ve lurked SRK (and even GameFAQs) for years (since 2006-ish) for *Marvel vs. Capcom 2 *and *3rd Strike *but never registered because my friend said: ā€œSRK is nothing but full of assholes.ā€ Haha!

Soā€¦ Iā€™m likeā€¦ a fraud OG.

Iā€™m an 09ā€™er, so Iā€™m not an OG, but unlike most of the other terrible posters who came in around the same time (and after), my first priority was to find some way to be useful, instead of just demanding respect simply because I was there.

That said, back in 1992 my ass was in the walmart lobby playing SFII any chance I got.

i only used to skim srk and game faqs for move list and strat guidesā€¦in the aol dial up daysā€¦was there this weird game bias thing here back thenā€¦The Non capcom games hate? i dont remember it around on the net before sf4 came outā€¦

When arcades were closing down around me ā€¦ we started tinkering with consoles shit like killer instinct and Umk3 on snes when i was like 15-16 i dont remember seeing it

:rofl: your av will never get old. I hope you will never change it.

ah. '92. Out of school, not yet ready for military life. Wrecking shit with Joe Higashi in the ORIGINAL Fatal Fury.

my way to own, at least until you reach geeseā€¦

Spoiler

Joeā€™s rocket kick at close range, followed by the slide. you will kill anyone in three movesā€¦Providing you can get them.

-Starhammer-

I looked forward to these more than the actual episodes sometimes. Voodazz killed it for S2.

general knowledge, dat blogā€¦and gaijin smash

You and Voodazz fucking held it down for the Jack Bauer legacyā€¦all hail MacBauer.

I was an 09er before there were 09ers (post daigo parry scrub)

also lol @ the johnson bros. one of my favorite srk memories. A friend of mine who played at AI used to go by Legend of Lore too and said people every so often would ask him if it had to do with the johnsons haha

How wrong you are grasshopper
[media=youtube]d_e9eOVct6w[/media]

KDCMarvelā€¦Never forget

I wonā€™t go down memory lane, weā€™ve done that already. But yes I consider myself OGā€¦I was here when Magnetic Tempest was ā€˜unescapableā€™. I was here when Omega Red was viaing for top tier in MvC2 (yes I was pro OR). I was there when cable did fp fp fp fp scrimitar 3xAHVB. SRK is what got me to give a damn about Kof when they put up a teaser combo vid of CvS and I saw Iroi go all rape face in a comboā€¦so when getting ready for my freshman year of college, after I bought the mandatory carpet - I bought Dreammatch. I wsa hear during the first F.net crash as a lurker. Became perma with the secon crash.

I was here when it was either MAS or DIY. I still have all my HAPP parts with NOTHING to do with them :bluu:

• :bluu:

iā€™m an og . Also do more lurking then anything else now

I used to lurk back in 06-07? Lost my account info and didnā€™t come back til last yearā€¦ So nope.

Que the ā€œbeen playing FGs since SFIIā€ standard response. :-p

What is OG?