Do you consider yourself an OG member?

http://web.archive.org/web/19991003222835/http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6785/

…glad we have such a thing as internet archives… tears up

BONUS EDIT
the revamped site was even better:

http://web.archive.org/web/19991002120641/http://gpow.com/

LOL I remember those “johnson’s” and the stories with them and psychochronic. Some of the more hilarious drama I’ve read here over the years.

but I never was a huge GD poster so I don’t really consider myself a OG as nobody really knows me, But my homie geese pants here, his name is based on a inside joke between us before we both joined srk., so I certainly have the time invested lurking down.

You know you are OG complexz…you helped get me back into fighters way back.

how about dem “master akuma” videos. shit was comedy goldmine :rofl:

and here is something for all you youngsters. rare footage of valle young. these guys were 10x better than most people today.
[media=youtube]ykP6lFCvdHM[/media]

Hi there.

Yeah, Azrael, you need to bring back the Fulgore AV. :tup:

Damn, I was a junior in H.S. When B3 happened.

well hey, if I got OG approval, I am then happy to carry the title :slight_smile:

good friend of mine “chris finney” is in this B3 video :slight_smile: compared to him and others in this video I am certainly NOT OG :slight_smile:

I used to read the ST and XvSF sections, but never felt the need to post until Super SFIV came out, and I knew I was going to play it a fair bit (which I did, and now don’t). I used to be away all day in #capcom and download Battle by the Bay vids on dial-up in Preppy’s hub, if that counts? :slight_smile: The last 12 years went really quick. I can remember when SFIII was being previewed in magazines like it was yesterday, and laughably (now) basic FAQs going up quick for A3 when that hit. I guess the real hardcore were discussing this shit online when Super Turbo came out, or even Hyper Fighting, on the newsgroups. Respectful, innocent times.

So in other words…no.

hahaha nice to see the lyrical sword remains sharp

PonyCanyon Laserdisc:

[media=youtube]kLRIwqCZWhA[/media]

Hardly anyone had these resources in the West in the '90s. No wonder Japan got the jump on the genre so big time.

Hahaha…if it wasn’t for you, I’d quit fighters a long time ago.

That’s the thread I subscribed the most. Got the most lolz while at work. I remember there was a fund raiser have him fight someone and display his skills. He also has that side kick of his named Sawada defending his ass. Wonder what happened to him?

if you browsed any sf-related newsgroup in the early 90’s, you would most likely find Killian badmouthing mortal kombat and other fighters; primarily the former though.

LOL @ Master Akuma :rofl:

If by OG you mean “Old Guy” then I’m your man. jumped onto the site under the name Stormhammer back in 2000, switched to Starhammer when that account fell victim to a glitch, and ben here ever since. I hope when I’m finally put in my coffin, they’ll put a laptop with SRK on it in there with me.

If I had four hands, I’d game twice as much.

-Starhammer-

Yeah I consider myself an OG. I don’t think it makes me any better or worse than any other SRKer though. It just means I’ve been here longer.

^_-;

I’m OG—but only because I got a headstart (register date) on most everyone else. Both in the SF scene(s) and on internetz. :smiley:

~K.

Does akumachan still post? I don’t consider myself an OG cause I joined in 05. I think I knew about the site earlier, but that was when there was videos on the front page to download before youtube. One day there were missing and thought I needed to have an account to view them.

I remember you want pain? Aegis Reflector! Bring the Arpe and randomnigga trolling or flaming people. For example, saying if you like SRK as a thread title then once a majority says yes would change the title to something else.

Jack Bauer/24,team light kick,topgun and pop eye avatars. A tier list thread talking about baby armor and viscant talking about yuna staffs.

SRKGD episode reviews made 24 SO…MUCH…BETTER.

1. Come at me bro. If I wasn’t such a cod kid for so many years I probably would’ve been here sooner.