Deejays BnB

[media=youtube]PfP3oj_8oXM[/media]

So with watching this
its recommended to plink cr. LP > cr. LP > cr. MP xx HK sobat?

^ you got it.

I mostly use cr.lp x2, cr.mp xx HK sobat as my BnB.
When I get a crossup j.mk i try j.mk, cr.lp, cr.mp xx hp/ex MGU and working on the dash ultra part.
I got to the point where I don’t need to plink the cr.lp -> cr.mp link. I have issues getting the lp xx lp chain instead when i try to plink. I just go way too fast.
I’m working on cr.lp, cl.mk, cr.mp xx HK sobat and cr.lp, cl.lk, st.lk xx max out but those links just don’t feel right the way the cr.lp cr.mp one does. Just practice I guess.

You guys are to fancy for me. cr.lp x3, cr.mk is my bnb. and cr.lp x2 xx mgu

my go-to BNB right now is:
Kneeshot, cl.lp xx cl.lk, st.MK (1-hit) xx Sobats,

(HK sobat will give you like 211 damage, and EX will bump it up to like 235)
not bad, EASY hitconfirm, if cl.lk is blocked, I switch it to st.lk XX LP AS. not a true blockstring, but it works.

builds a little more than half a bar. You can subsistue a LOT of things in this combo, depending on what hits. MK/HP/HK jump in, cl.mk instead of c.lk and cr.mp instead of st.MK

Had to drop that as a bnb a while ago. People I play against are smarter now and just block. Against scrubs or people with was defense I go for anything to mk.

I’ve fallen in love with techable knockdowns with ll sobat because it makes for a quick knee shot early jump, safe jump, or early knee shot throw if they’re scared.

no one mentioned st mk, cr mk for untechs.

also st.mk,stmk, stmk is very interesting , but I didnt understand the spacing to get two close mks so it wont worth to try as a bnb.

thanks to the ae changes there are lots of combo options now. but still…I heavily rely on the crlp crlp crmp special bnb.

The way to get 2 close MKs is simple really. You just got to hit them high and close as possible.

cr. mp xx HK SOBAT xx FADC , Cl. mk, Cl. mk

Close mk x2 is character specific. It’s consistent Against bison and I think seth

I hit that against ryu in training mode earlier…could only do it once.

My advice: learn the cr.lp x2 > cr.mp xx special link and you open a lot of doors for Deejay.

End with EX MGU, then juggle with EX Sobat.
End with EX MGU, dash U2 (this is free in AE, it was hard as balls in Super).

Also, in AE, you can now FADC out of lk sobat and continue your combo. Now, while this would mostly be for style and not damage, if you’re bodying someone, why the hell not? :slight_smile:

Getting fustrataed wif this combo/link
i dont think im understandin it either :confused:
but crlpx2 into crmp
^that the crouching mp doesnt come out

if mp doesnt come out: you are hitting mp early.

if a lp comes out instead of a mp when you are trying to plink: you are doing it fast.

try to learn timing by watching yellow flash which moves around healthbar when you hit opponnent (its useless in match, but in traning its good help) it should teach you rhytm when you have to press cr MP, plinked or not.

if cr. MP comes out and is blocked, you are pressing too late
if cr.MP does not come out, you are pressing it too early.

thx for the tip
imma try this later tonight :DD

I still prefer using
j :mk: / :hk:
cr :lp:
cr :lk:
:lk: sobat

it does less damage as other combos, but its very easy.

I always go for the
j :mk:
cr :lk:/:lp:
far st :mk:
EX/:hk: Sobat

I barely ever go for the cr :mp: link anymore, it’s not worth the hassle as a non-plinker. If I notice I’ve landed a counterhit I’ll go for it though.

yeah, cr :mp: link is too risky, even with plinking