Decapre Labwork Thread

public note space for myself and others with setup oriented minds.

Knockdown times tested on standard wakeup characters (+1 to decapre/cammy/sagat, +2 to blanka)

http://i.imgur.com/EEtPUlC.png frame data chart with knockdown times courtesy of japanese twitter.

WIP Setup chart, will port to google drive at some point

reserved

reserved

Fairly basic vid, reminds me of cvs2 guile walk back c.mk aa to sonic hurricane. Lots of damage for a trip guard c.mk.

people keep telling me she doesn’t have good AA though.

Really? I haven’t been on the forums much since I’m deployed, but I just won a tourney we held here and I destroyed jumpers. Close mp, far hk, far hp, hell stinger auto corrects deep. I don’t have any issues really.

yeah cr.hp is quite good to, she has a lot of options you just have to learn the ranges. Nowadays people think not autopilot and think bad though.

in the corner on balrog, you can do a cross up j.HP and kind of make it look really ambiguous. I think it’s also safe from EX Headbutt but not sure on that yet. Also havent seen it done on other characters yet in the corner.

Thats less labwork and more of a “this works kinda sorta maybe sometimes”

Whats a setup? How safe is it? Does it dodge armor punches or do they auto correct?

This is a hard data thread.

against cody, back throw, whiff st.mk, jf. hp crosses up, while jf. mp hits in front

man i was just thinking that when i read it haha

Forward Throw / Face Down / Ryu hit vulnerable on 29f.
Backward Throw / Face Up / Ryu hit vulnerable on 57f.
Sweep / Face Up / Ryu hit vulnerable on 46f.
Counter Hit Sweep / Face Up / Ryu hit vulnerable on 50f.

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Ultra_Street_Fighter_IV/Game_Systems#Wake-Up_Frame_Data

FACE UP
Everyone Else / 31 Frames
Cammy, Sagat / 32 Frames
Blanka / 33 Frames

FACE DOWN
Adon / 20 Frames
Everyone Else / 21 Frames
Blanka, Dhalsim, Sagat, Vega / 22 Frames
Hakan / 26 Frames

nifty glad i got the throws right, sweep i’m not sure why it’s so far off though maybe i tested incorrectly. I was not testing on ryu though.

vid capture is much more accurate though than how i do it.

This thread should be sticked

not so sure about that quite yet

huge breatkthrough on some stuff, will post up when i have something more solid, but should be a bunch more setups.

So I am currently working on Psycho Stream set ups off of her launcher target combo. Seems various thing have to be used depending on the character (big, small, etc). I have a few set ups that are interesting, it involves pushing them out of PS, but just barely, get a throw, or fake and go low, or instant over head. Any throw results in 2-5 hits of the ultra being saved and you getting a left right mix up on their wake up with scramble. If they tech recovery you get a high low mix up. Still trying some stuff will post more later. Same applies with sweep.

Where you at with that @veserius

Lazy mode, i have some stuff, but it’s not all tested yet. Need to take more notes first. I’ve been playing hearthstone.

To your above post, pushing people out of psycho stream is really useful, and it’s easier on some characters. Crouching guile seems to be oddly easy for whatever reason for instance.