Death Cargo - A Horror Story

So did the Digital version release today or not.

You would be interested in a game like thisā€¦

The conclusion I drew is that op is an idiot for falling for such obvious shit and that he suffered from a near fatal taste stroke years ago that left the left side of his body taste impaired. I only hope that his physical rehabilitation of getting kicked in the dick will somehow repair the damage that was done.

Iā€™m feeling bad for saying pirate the game, since even those guys canā€™t get it.

So, black ancestry lewise. Model em after Voodoo from Shaq Fu.

I was just curious if they actually released it or did another legal scramble. Not really interested in the game since it looks like shit outside of the amusing fatalities.

TYM-er here,

Decided for the sake of the website, I bought the digital copy just now and will stream it once well I ACTUALLY GET THE GAME.

For updates check the forum above

Just kidding guys! I donā€™t get a copy!

loooooool

You doing Godā€™s work Mike. That message is lulz, imagine any other gaming company doing that.

This makes me sick, I bet they donā€™t have any game whats so ever, they just Photoshopped some crappy picture sprites to show as an ā€œupdateā€

Wait for them to come up with excuses why thereā€™s no trailer yet.

Youā€™re just giving them a loan. Your money, no game.

This isnā€™t a steam example: Put game in cart, buy game, play game.

Theyā€™re holding onto your shit and claiming tech difficulties, while they still fuck around ā€œmaking/finishingā€ the game. The other post from a plant in the real topic on here, ā€œTHAT IS CALLED A LIE IN MY COUNTRY!ā€

In this thread: Maybe they are liarsā€¦ but not frauds!

OK Just had to make a new account for this because these guys are legit con-artists.

Alright yeah, I actually liked the concept of this ā€œgameā€ and have been following it since 2011, when it was first revealed.

I was a massive fan, always on their side when others talked s*** about them.

Now 3 years later, Iā€™m an active member of their forums, and the game is still not released.

Apparently, 1 person did get the game but when someone asked him to post evidence, he just responded by calling the guy a ā€œfa***tā€

Now the digital version has been supposedly ā€œreleasedā€ and OMG I freaking get permanently banned from their site for being a ā€œtrollā€. Even though Iā€™ve honestly been one of their most loyal fans. The only negative things I said about Necrostorm on the forums was that they were being very shady.

Now, I find out that Iā€™ve been permanently banned and can not purchase the game AT ALL (even though Iā€™ve been dying to play this believe it or not)

LOL Someone needs to expose these frauds. They ban anyone who says something negative LOL.

If anyone can post on Neogaf or knows a mod there, can you start a thread over there? These guys need to be exposed for being Frauds.

hahahhaha good god you guys need to see this.

Itā€™s not me talking in the video by the way LOL

Honestly Dezaā€¦what youā€™re posting is very familiar to me. Christ Iā€™m so glad this thread is getting this stuff out. I felt like shit when it all happened to me, I felt like they had just kicked a loyal fan in the face. If any of this is helping the truth get out, then it makes me feel a lot better.

I agree.

It hurts me to say this, 'cause I used to be a loyal fan (supported them since bloody 2011 LOL). But the truth is, is that Necrostorm have been playing around for too long. Iā€™m legitimately convinced that this game is not real and honestly, you canā€™t blame me. The amount of times Necrostorm makes excuses are a joke. The game was supposedly released on the 28th of March and yet, how is there not ONE gameplay video out there! LOL

Someone in testyourmight.com already sent emails to Kotaku and IGN to expose these frauds.

Ehh part of me hopes that this game is real, and someone finds a way to download the game for free. These guys donā€™t deserve the money, especially after seeing how horrible their staff can be.

I posted it in the FGW thread, hopefully a mod might start a thread, since they frequent that thread.

These Necrostorm guys are assholes lol, how the fuck they are still in buissness is beyond me, some of their replies looks like its written by 15 year old ass rape victims.

They really need to be shut down for this bs. I have a feeling that they will return to making zero budget gore films (with the gore being done in After Effects) but the word needs to get out on their reputation. This is not how you treat customers or run a business.