Death Cargo - A Horror Story

Quoting this in case he deletes it.

Alexisdabomb
What for?

I Definitely thought this was a Creepy Pasta thread post.

Spoiler

Kinda dissapointed, but It was an informative read

What? The 3 chicks who all have the same exact sized breasts weren’t the reason you bought the game?

If you’re making a game that dies before it’s even been physically shipped, and you’re still trying to ship it, now that’s what I call “death cargo”

Tell that to the thousands of illegal Chinese immigrants that died in the back of a semi, desperately trying to make it to Necrostorm studios just to not work on the game and earn the ten cents they would have sent back to the mainland if only they could afford stamps.

Hello Necrostorm

Stop waking up Necro Magnostorm, that’s bad and you should feel bad. Its so laggy that you can actually block after not ending the super early to be safer, and still not be punished. AKA, you did your super. They knew you were going to do that. They blocked the whole thing, then go to punish immediately, and you are still allowed to block, fuck outta here :bluu:

Oh yeah, right.

Please consider a new character. “Lewise Cyphor”

Yes, that might be a misnomer, alternate spelling for Lucifer. It fits this dark bloody gore nightmare theme of the game. With an edge.

Also like some of your characters in the Death Cargo game, which sounds like an airplane zombie thing but whatever, he might be some Asexual, Homosexual, HomosexualEX, or like that cover art guy - “That’s a guy?! Why does he look like a girl” with genitalia where there should be the other one or not that one.

I look forward to beating up Lewise Cyphor in Death Cargo with the rest of you fans of the game in this thread,

I can’t wait to be blacklisted with all you guys
I mean I can’t wait to play DEATH CARGO: DIGITAL EDITION with all you guys :tup:

Day 1!
+5 months,
in Alpha.

yo whens the digital release

Wolfkiller’s quote from back in the day:

Oh shit, because “its not delivery…”

:slight_smile: Well played sir. This post wins the award for the best use of a ‘strike-through’.

For your winning submission you will receive the Pre Order Collector’s Edition of DEATH CARGO!
(Terms and conditions apply. Prize cannot be redeemed for at least six months. If symptoms persist consult your health care professional)

To quote Colleen from WB’s Road Rovers cartoon

“The morning of June 11th, 2870.”

God dammit, has no one seen the Transporter?

“…sceptical”

I liked the initiative of these guys, the game looked pretty old school, I was kinda hype… But what happened to you is pretty fucked up.

Well…like I said. I’m not going to put an editorial on it and make accusations. All I ask is that people read what happened and judge for themselves.
But yeah, for me, It was fucked up.

To put an analogy to it…Imagine a man in the desert who is desperate with thirst. A stranger walks up to him and says…don’t worry I want to help you, I am building a well. The thirsty man says ‘thank god, I can’t hold on anymore’.
A day passes the man is now starting to die. The stranger walks up to him again and says ‘You are very fortunate, look at the beautiful well I’m building just for you’ The man looks and sees nothing but dry earth.
‘but I don’t see anything…and I still don’t have any water at all.’ He sobs.
The stranger replies 'I know and I trying to help you…in a week it will be the finest well you ever saw.'
To which the thirsty man replies 'but i’ll be dead by then.'
The stranger just smiles and says ‘Yes I know, but it will be a fine well, and I built it just for you.’

So you’re actually dying because you didn’t get to play your video game?

Dude, if it’s that bad, Necrostorm accidentally sent me an extra copy of Death Cargo. I’ll sell you one. Do you have a pay pal account?

Believe me when I say that you’re not the only one.

People on Testyourmight have had similar run-ins with Necrostorm, anyone that says anything remotely negative (or even asks why their game hasn’t arrived) will get blocked and their comments removed.

I was blocked within minutes, but had them constantly editing their own posts about 5 or six times, just so I’d get constant notifications from them, they seemed rather desperate for a reply.

It’s being made by the most unprofessional set of “developers” I have ever seen. To the point I honestly feel like the game will never be released and this whole thing is one big scam.

That’s what you get for having taste cancer in the first place.

Ha ha…no it’s not that bad. It was just an analogy.
No…if you actually did get the game or an extra copy, I’m not interested. Like I said…I don’t want to play anything made by a company that seems to despise me. If you also read my posts you’ll see that I never actually said anything negative about the company because I don’t have to…I believe that the truth and their own actions say enough.
That’s all really.
I’ll leave it up to other people to comment now. This thread was never intended to be some kind of ‘soap box’ for me to stand on. I feel like I’ve gotten the truth out, and that’s enough for me.

(One final note: Necrostorm had promised everyone that the ‘digital download’ would finally be available on May 5th. That deadline has now also lapsed (along with all the others) and apparently not been honoured according to the people at TYM. I don’t need to add any more than that…You all know more than enough to draw your own conclusions now.)