Dear Pros: A matchup argument regarding High Level Jill v Zero

the reason i dont usually pay too much attention to assists is because they exist for both characters, you could say that jill could be backed up by certain assists that help her in this match up but you could say the exact same thing about zero so it evens it out. What matters is how jill vs zero plays out, can assists affect the outcome? yes but they exist for both characters so they shouldnt rly be a big factor.

Besides if a certain assist can help jill here then thats more about the assist character than jill’s abilities. Just like how haggar is weak against zoning, you could use projectile assists to help you get in but it still doesnt change the fact that he has that weakness.

Just got home. Was hoping this thread didn’t get deleted. Dis gon’ be gud.

Oh…God… reading the OP’s posts actually hurt my mind… Like, I think I actually got stupider.

On top of three huge post filled with misinformation, untruths, and out and out lies, plus he’s made it abundantly clear that he’s mainly here for some kind of wierd demented ego boost.

This isn’t GameFaqs, here we usually don’t suffer wastes of space like this. As such, I strongly recommend that someone close this thread. If that isn’t possible, then stop posting in it. We have a matchup thread for god’s sake, just let this thread and its OP die.

Nah FlyingVe, this is a case of pure Fanboyism. We were all there at one point. It’s hilarious because this all started from when a Jill player won a tournament where TC was spouting that the Jill player was better and has a better matchup and all this jazz. What made it even funnier was that the Opponent had a Gamefaqs account and posted that it was all because of lack of Matchup XP.

Shouldn’t this thread get locked? The tier discussion thread would be perfect for this.

But I’m enjoying this.

But it’s just OP posting his back-assward opinions on Zero vs Jill while having them shot down by NonSexualRice.

Exactly, I

Well I find it to be a good debate especially since I’ve been behind on a lot of Jill stuff since I dropped her sometime after ultimate came out. Let them continue! Not like I have anything better to do today.

Ahhhhh, NonSexual. I knew it. I knew it: remember…back in gfaqs? I told you that I would use facts to disintegrate your argument down, and you would eventually start running in circles and denying the actual frame datas relevance? Lol.

I am arrogant. Of course :smiley:
However, I am also arguing against people who refer to me (and many others) as “retard”, “scrub”, “moron”, “idiot”, and so forth. People who talk to others like that deserve to be ridiculed and exposed. So, here we go:

Random Raikosen buster crossups say hi? …No, they don’t lol. You are taking my statement about using advancing guard against Zeros ground attacks out of context. Besides, I have already proven that buster/raikosen is extremely punishable via block and cr.M (or almost every other normal …or somersault), even with a beam assist behind it.

I have not forgotten that Zero fires two busters in Sogenmu. I have already stated that nobody can escape that stuff once he has them locked down. What you have forgotten is that I have already proven (with frame data) that Jill has sufficient time to escape this before he can lock her down, even if buster is cancelled to Sogenmu. Buster cancel to sogenmu was your argument, now all of the sudden Zero is in sogenmu and has a fully recharged buster and can fire two. See how you just twist and turn and spin to try and keep your argument going?

You do realize you just argued that Zero can cancel his ground attacks into hienkyaku/buster stuff, dont you? I spent a whole section of my initial post disproving this. The frame data does not lie. She has a solid 20-40 frames to just sit there and wait for what Zero is going to do. It’s like catching a pop fly in baseball, man.

“Jills standing M whiffs, period”…what? You mean like, If i just randomly start throwing out totally blind s.M’s? Because if you are referring to in a combo, I have already shown an alternative combo that does not whiff on Zero. This point has already been disproven. You are simply stuck in your ways and not altering your combos to compensate for a smaller hitbox.

Jill is awful at superjump height. This is an undeniable fact. And yet, the situation proposed was that Zero is down on the ground and Jill superjumps to avoid his spam and make him waste a bar, thus combat at this height is irrelevant. Granted, Zero can theoretically cross Jill up on her way down, but he would have to use impressively timed hienkyaku, or raikosen crossup from underneath (notice how I just had to help you with that one). A good player should still be able to block this, though. Correct? I mean, once again: pros superjump to avoid stuff all the time.

Wait…Jill is a ground based character?? O RLY!!! IM TALKING IN CAPS SO IT MUST MEAN THAT I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG!!! hehehehe :smiley:

Jills comboability drops on Zero when you use her, I agree. When I use her, she still does roughly 5-600k combos with average 450k resets and so on. I am guessing that a pro probably handles it about the same.

There you go with that “theory fighter” phrase again. Doooood. I have dismantled your endless arguments using actual proof and frame data. Go try out the stuff I am talking about. I will wait. I know it works. Go ahead, laugh at my 475k combo which I openly stated was whipped together in a few minutes and needed to be developed. Makes me laugh because it proves her jump jab has priority of Zeros overrated j.H, and also leads to combos. thumbs up

Ya know, you challenged me to make this post and insisted that I would be ridiculed by all the pros in SRK, as well as almost all of the SRK community. Did it happen? All I see is like ten unknowns, myself and you included. In fact, the only non Gfaqs person in here ridiculing me is this FlyingVe fella, whose argument has been reduced to “Shut up! STUPID! SOMEONE CLOSE THIS TOPIC, QUICK!” runs and sits in corner :stuck_out_tongue:

I will bet you would love for them to close this topic, mr FlyingVe. Then, no one could see that you literally have nothing to say in this discussion outside of trolling, insults, and foolishly crafted scenarios that are easily debunked via proof and data.

Seriously, man. Stop with the insults and the stubborn insistence you are right just because. I am trying to help you understand the lady that you love, homie. Jill players should be working together. I basically just supplied all of you with a fountain of knowledge. Like I said back in Gfaqs, us Jill users gotta stick together. We are comrades :smiley:

In closing, I would like to point a few things out:

1. My Jill is purely self taught. I have watched various videos about her once or twice, and only because I wanted to make sure the general community still knew less about her than I do. I am extremely thankful for this, as the community has (to me) misunderstood her non-stop since day 1.

2. I am a firm believer that jump loops are for combo videos only. If you want to compete with Jill, these are wholely unreliable and dangerous. The damage scaling in this game is designed so that the best option for Jill is to string together as many high damaging single hits together as possible. Thus, a simple combo that cleverly fits 3 somersaults, a cartwheel, and maybe 4 normal hits will actually do more damage than the average fancy pants combo video stuff. Jump loops are the number 1 reason Jill is not successful competetively, imo. Just go watch some tournaments. You will see someone lose matches because of that stuff time and time again. Keep it simple, folks. Resets/crossups/headgames/meter burn…that is Jill Valentine.

3. I am probably the only person that thinks Jill is most effective when used as a ULTRA meter heavy monster. I play her in second position with two zoning batteries on either side. My aim is to get her at around 4-5 bars so I can pummel the living daylights out of people with THCS, Machine Gun Punishes, and DHCS. I also LOVE to corner myself and let the opponent fall for invincible crossover-counter, somersault entries (which result in an easy 600k combo followup).

4. Jill Valentine was nerfed from vanilla in ways that made Seth Killian facepalm. Why? Because the community still hadn’t figured out her broken, insane stuff. The community does not even know the full extent of these nerfs, because of their general lack of knowledge. Yet, here I am, getting screamed at by intermediate level players because I am producing new information that has never even crossed their radar before.

Has it ever dawned on you that these completely foreign concepts I keep talking about are exactly why pros cannot seem to get Jill to work in tournaments? Like, maybe the community is looking at her incorrectly, and need someone like me to point out the misconceptions.

Class Dismissed.

Honest question
Do you have any idea how to play Zero or Jill?

I’m pretty sure you’ve told us nothing we don’t already know, and on top of that a whole lot of bullshit. I’m not even trying to be an ass or ‘trolling’ as people seem to be so fond of calling it
but… seriously man. Your posts hurt my head

This man Ebolastic has to be a troll. There’s no denying gents and ladies. Jesus Christ, next thing you know muffin, he’s going to be saying Jill owns Xfactor 3 Dark Phoenix or Xfactor 4 wesker as well.

. My Jill is purely self taught. I have watched various videos about her once or twice, and only because I wanted to make sure the general community still knew less about her than I do. I am extremely thankful for this, as the community has (to me) misunderstood her non-stop since day 1.
** That’s cool Goku. You can go back to training in the woods with Master Roshi now and perfect your Super Theory Fighter Saiyan abilities. Oh btw, I can tell your jill is purely self taught by your ass 475k combo. **

. I am a firm believer that jump loops are for combo videos only. If you want to compete with Jill, these are wholely unreliable and dangerous. The damage scaling in this game is designed so that the best option for Jill is to string together as many high damaging single hits together as possible. Thus, a simple combo that cleverly fits 3 somersaults, a cartwheel, and maybe 4 normal hits will actually do more damage than the average fancy pants combo video stuff. Jump loops are the number 1 reason Jill is not successful competetively, imo. Just go watch some tournaments. You will see someone lose matches because of that stuff time and time again. Keep it simple, folks. Resets/crossups/headgames/meter burn…that is Jill Valentine.

**Jump loops are the easiest combos for Jill period. I can get an Easy 800k Combo off a jump loop with Frank and Strider while leveling Frank to level 4.On Most characters, you can end a 2nd jump loop and on Back tech,22S-Somersault and Start it all over again. Did you just call Jill’s jump loops Fancy? LOL. Looks like you haven’t seen Flip Kick Loops yet. Jill isn’t supposed to be a heavy meter extensive character, she’s infact, a meter builder if anything. Her combos build more meter or retain a neutral meter if your using her right. **

am probably the only person that thinks Jill is most effective when used as a ULTRA meter heavy monster. I play her in second position with two zoning batteries on either side. My aim is to get her at around 4-5 bars so I can pummel the living daylights out of people with THCS, Machine Gun Punishes, and DHCS. I also LOVE to corner myself and let the opponent fall for invincible crossover-counter, somersault entries (which result in an easy 600k combo followup).

**You say you love using her as a meter heavy monster, yet you’re only doing 600K combos? That’s pathetic. THC’s aren’t real combos btw or Machine Guns. Basically what you’re saying is you use her in second and just spam hypers and deal small damage. Have fun NOT killing Zero off a hitconfirm (if you ever get one). **

Jill Valentine was nerfed from vanilla in ways that made Seth Killian facepalm. Why? Because the community still hadn’t figured out her broken, insane stuff. The community does not even know the full extent of these nerfs, because of their general lack of knowledge. Yet, here I am, getting screamed at by intermediate level players because I am producing new information that has never even crossed their radar before.

**All you did was display frame data, and nonsensical BS that no one will ever use in a match. OH BOY, a 450K 1 METER COMBO ON ZERO OFF A HITCONFIRM! TOTALLY RADICAL D00D! There was a hint of irony however. A couple weeks ago, me and Stryke had a nice convo about Double Somersaults, but in your case, all you were doing was using Dual Salts in a unpractical and theory-crafted situations. **

Seriously, man. Stop with the insults and the stubborn insistence you are right just because. I am trying to help you understand the lady that you love, homie. Jill players should be working together. I basically just supplied all of you with a fountain of knowledge. Like I said back in Gfaqs, us Jill users gotta stick together. We are comrades

**Nah, we’re not comrades. We’re on different levels. I don’t ever group myself with Fanboys like you. Not anymore. Jill cannot destroy Zero, while you’re on Theory craft land, can you whip me up a Strider TOD from 0 Meter assistless that starts from a Cr.L? Thanks. **

Ya know, you challenged me to make this post and insisted that I would be ridiculed by all the pros in SRK, as well as almost all of the SRK community. Did it happen? All I see is like ten unknowns, myself and you included. In fact, the only non Gfaqs person in here ridiculing me is this FlyingVe fella, whose argument has been reduced to “Shut up! STUPID! SOMEONE CLOSE THIS TOPIC, QUICK!” runs and sits in corner :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, and those 10 “Unknowns” (as you call it) did not just shut you the hell down? No one agreed with you. Hell, everyone here is more of a pro with Jill- infact more of a pro at MVC3 then I see you ever being <3

There you go with that “theory fighter” phrase again. Doooood. I have dismantled your endless arguments using actual proof and frame data. Go try out the stuff I am talking about. I will wait. I know it works. Go ahead, laugh at my 475k combo which I openly stated was whipped together in a few minutes and needed to be developed. Makes me laugh because it proves her jump jab has priority of Zeros overrated j.H, and also leads to combos. thumbs up

**You haven’t dismantled anything buddy. Hell, there’s alot more that’s wrong with your opening post, but I have neither the time or energy to continue posting. If you call a 475k “combo” a full Jill “combo” then you’re a scrub. I DO have the energy however to laugh at your “475K combo that you developed in minutes” **

Jills comboability drops on Zero when you use her, I agree. When I use her, she still does roughly 5-600k combos with average 450k resets and so on. I am guessing that a pro probably handles it about the same.

**Compared to TODing or near TODing Characters WITHOUT resets (course Jill is a reset heavy character as well, but that’s besides the point when vsing zero)? That’s a loss of 400k buddy. Don’t even factor Resets in on a MU with Zero, the whole emphasis of Jill is getting characters to crouch, then F+Hing into Dash or Dash into 96 S, Then going for a full combo and mixing the incomming character up. Jill CANNOT do that on Zero because her S.M and B+H whiff. Have fun attempting a reset then getting TOD’d. **

Jill is awful at superjump height. This is an undeniable fact. And yet, the situation proposed was that Zero is down on the ground and Jill superjumps to avoid his spam and make him waste a bar, thus combat at this height is irrelevant. Granted, Zero can theoretically cross Jill up on her way down, but he would have to use impressively timed hienkyaku, or raikosen crossup from underneath (notice how I just had to help you with that one). A good player should still be able to block this, though. Correct? I mean, once again: pros superjump to avoid stuff all the time.

**Let me get this straight. Jump loops for you are difficult, and timing a Command dash with Zero or Raikozen is Impressive? I think Mortal Kombat is a game for you meng. **
**PS: It doesn’t matter. It leaves Zero on advantage either way buddy. **

“Jills standing M whiffs, period”…what? You mean like, If i just randomly start throwing out totally blind s.M’s? Because if you are referring to in a combo, I have already shown an alternative combo that does not whiff on Zero. This point has already been disproven. You are simply stuck in your ways and not altering your combos to compensate for a smaller hitbox.

**Cool, you showed one that did 475k and one that did 600k. Then further on you say that “Max damage” is not the Key when fighting Zero. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO. Wait, let me continue to laugh, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOO. **

I have not forgotten that Zero fires two busters in Sogenmu. I have already stated that nobody can escape that stuff once he has them locked down. What you have forgotten is that I have already proven (with frame data) that Jill has sufficient time to escape this before he can lock her down, even if buster is cancelled to Sogenmu. Buster cancel to sogenmu was your argument, now all of the sudden Zero is in sogenmu and has a fully recharged buster and can fire two. See how you just twist and turn and spin to try and keep your argument going?

Cool, she can escape it via two ways.
1) MGS- OH BOY a 30,000 or How ever much weak ass damage it does from full screen, that resets the situation!
**2)Super Jump- Refer to Superjump height argument. **

Random Raikosen buster crossups say hi? …No, they don’t lol. You are taking my statement about using advancing guard against Zeros ground attacks out of context. Besides,** I have already proven that buster/raikosen is extremely punishable via block and cr.M (or almost every other normal …or somersault), even with a beam assist behind it. **

wait… wait wait wait wait wait wait. ** LOL. Someone tell me I’m not going crazy here, this man just said j. Buster and raikozen is punishable on block or by a normal. LOL. **

I am arrogant. Of course :smiley:
However, I am also arguing against people who refer to me (and many others) as “retard”, “scrub”, “moron”, “idiot”, and so forth. People who talk to others like that deserve to be ridiculed and exposed. So, here we go:

**Nah, I would say those people are just about right. **

Ahhhhh, NonSexual. I knew it. I knew it: remember…back in gfaqs? I told you that I would use facts to disintegrate your argument down, and you would eventually start running in circles and denying the actual frame datas relevance? Lol

**Wasn’t I the same one who told you that no one on SRK would agree with you either? You didn’t disintegrate any argument, at all. You just made yourself like a dumbass Fanboy throughout the whole thread. **

**You can’t dismiss Class, mainly because no one in there right mind would give a fool like yourself a license to teach. Sorry to break it down to ya. **

NonSexual, you are really getting baffled here, man. 650k basic combos…assistless. Using two assists, it is easy to scrape your amazing 800k.

How many times do you need to have it explained to you that assists are simply a cop out because you cannot find anything else to argue. They are also irrelevant, as someone previously pointed out, because either side of this argument could use assists to run it around mindlessly forever. Matchup, man. points to topic title

Lol here you are bragging about your combo damage just a post or two after you openly admitted that you cannot keep a combo going on Zero. Which is it, man? Are you even capable of talking without distorting and twisting your own words, let alone mine? Lol.

Yah, a 475k combo off of a jump jab that you previously noted was impossible to combo off of. I guarantee this combo will finalize around 600k+ assistless, homie. I mean, its like every sentence you give only survives via an augmented reality where the facts are distorted for your benefit. Don’t you notice how all your counterpoints always avoid using tangible evidence? Don’t you notice that I keep proving you silly arguments wrong with frame data, and you just counter with example after example of pretending that the evidence is not there. You’re like a four year old haha.

QUICK! Call up Capcom and tell them the frame data is all wrong, lol.

Your argument just gets more and more silly. Ya know, you say that nobody agrees with me, but then again there really arent many people in this discussion. None of them can produce any proof to counter my arguments, either. Its almost as if you are just using four or five friends to try and give this illusion that EVERYONE thinks im an idiot, lol. I made this topic in the hopes that some actual pros or good players would try to debate this using facts and proven examples. Instead, I’m succesfully battling 4 or 5 people that can only provide circular arguments and proofless contradictions. I prove your garbage wrong, so you just insist that your original argument somehow proves the facts to not exist. Its hilarious.

I’ve got lots of proof. You are just running in circles at this point. You still haven’t supplied a single shred of evidence or facts… Though you did admit that you have no access to frame data and thus do not know what you are talking about. You did prove that.
:smiley:
I mean, with that admission, alone. You’ve discounted your entire argument all by yourself. I don’t even need to speak on your circular arguments. I must go do IRL stuff now, but I’ll be back around tomorrow to further expose your nonsense. Please, keep posting. You are just helping me learn more and more about this subject, and helping me compile even more data and proof. I really appreciate it.

I’m going to tell you this carefully, and I want you to pay attention: you’re wrong.

You’ve been proven wrong, you keep pulling out frame data that’s proving you wrong more than you’re proving anyone else wrong. No one agrees with you. You’ve stated that you’ve gotten in touch with pros to help your case, which basically points to you begging for attention. If the pros decide to reply, you’ll probably twist their words into your own when you realize they don’t agree with you either.

How do I ask for this to be locked? There should be a button, right?

No “pros” are debating with you because it would be an absolute waste of time.

Yeah, because a combo on Zero’s weirdass hitbox is anything similar to a combo on a normal sized character. If anyone’s distorting words, it’s you. Obviously when two very important moves on Zero whiff (along with Various high damage combo techniques), that’s going to cause a big problem.

**If you’re not TODing or Near TODing with Jill on Zero , you are not using her right. **

**Deleted most of this post, Because in all honesty, you’re just a really big troll. I’m done spending time with you, I know it, you know it, and everyone who is a competent jill player knows it. Zero is a better matchup then vsing her and a better characterYou’re a joke, I think I fully realized this after re-reading this whole thread this right here mainly. **

Argument 2: Zero has better normals and is faster.

My opinion? False false FALSE.
In regards to basic offense and tactics, almost nothing Zero has can work against Jill:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhypbqGBSK1qhm7bgo1_500.jpg

First off, nobody can jump in on Jill. Her somersault is invincible, and thus beats out any attempt Zero makes at jumping in. It takes 11 frames for Jill to activate feral cancel-invincible somersault. Within range, the following Zero moves are slower: s.H (12), cr.H(14), shippuga(15), j.H(11), j.S(13), hadangeki L(18)…H(14). This is not counting the additional frames it takes to jump/dash/anything.

This is all from you baby.

"In regards to basic offense and tactics, almost nothing Zero has can work against Jill:

Zeros sogenmu/hadangeki/buster spam is vicious against anyone, not just Jill. It is inescapable after blocking the first hit, and Jill suffers alot of chip/lockdown. This argument is tricky, because it does basically give Zero a big advantage. "

**Yes, it is true, Lv3 buster is not the easiest thing to dodge, but Jill still possesses a complete and clean dodge, which leaves her in a **perfect position to punish any incoming follow up.

It also takes 24 busters to chip her to death, so it is not exactly the scariest thing on block. He also doesn’t have any follow ups to this that cannot be punished,

as my argument continues to showcase.

Have fun dealing with Raikozen x2 along with Buster. I’m done here, guys, and I advise all of you guys to be done here as well. This man is a classic Theory Fan boy. No matter how hard you try, he’s not going to stop. He contradicts himself, time and time and time and time and again, but he won’t stop.

No one agrees with you buddy. Sorry to break it to you. Out of every post in this thread, no one has agreed with you and with that, I take my leave.

Scrubs will be scrubs, fanboys will be fanboys. You can’t convince a blind man that the sky is blue. You proved in this thread, time and again how dense you are and how ignorant of zero and Jill you are.

Peace.

Can we please get this locked already…there is nothing good or beneficial coming out of this thread. So useless.

General consensus ? Zero > Jill. Done. Lets move on and try to explore new territory.

Nah, Jill destroys Zero LOL.

jill’s ass is clearly better.
and zero’s breasts are so far apart–so jill takes that too.

i think we’re down to 6-4

well…his ponytail is gdlk

okay 7-3

Morning, class. :smiley:

…Stryke, I know that saying I’m wrong somehow means something to you, but prove it. Prove one thing you say. Use a factually based statement that negates the originally proposed argument, and provide the facts you used. You are not proving anything, just arguing and contradicting, i.e. taking a stance of opposition with no proof to back it. You are basically down to playing the part of the snickering henchmen that mindlessly just parrots a simplified version of someone elses impotent argument. lol.

As for mr. “I know pros and they think you are a scrub” NonSexual, your most recent post has got to be your most senseless one yet. You just cut copy pasted chunks of out of context sentences together and claimed that I contradict myself via a broken and almost incoherent post.

But first, we need to touch on the various fails of your post prior to that one. Ready?

I noted that using Jills jump loops is a competitive mistake, and that stronger combos can be formulated without them. Your immediate counter was to insist that Jills jump loops are easy, and immediately began talking about Frank West and Strider. Lol wut? Jills jump loops are unreliable. Jill Valentine…

Jumping at an airborne opponent and starting a combo with a jump series is not a jump loop, that is a combo starter. I was referring to the fancy combo videos where they try to slip two or three extra jump series into a combo. Squeezing in an extra 5-20k is not worth dropping a combo and losing several hundred unless you absolutely need that extra damage. Reliability > Max damage.

A simple 1 bar, feral cancel based combo to the tune of somersault/jumping roundhouse/somersault/j.H,j.S, 4H, cartwheel is like 7 hits long and won’t drop. 16-20+ hit combos featuring jump loops do drop, and do less damage. Jills jump loops stand as the key evidence that the competitive community has barely even scratched the surface with her. Day 1 garbage like that and the brilliance of her design goes unnoticed yet again.
imitates Seth Kilian facepalm

Oh, and btw flip kick loops are very basic. I believe there was one in vanilla in mission mode (ultimate too?)… Somersault based combos are safer, drop less, and do more damage. Here you are again, slanting reality to try and make me look dumber. This time it was citing a simple combo whose damage is actually inferior to the very examples I have been giving. Failtastic!

Notice your constant focus on this 475k combo. This combo you keep mocking is just you accidentally bringing attention to four different examples of you being wrong about Jill. As previously stated, this still developing combo has improved to over 550k assistless(1) is off a jump jab that you insisted was impossible to combo off of (2), and also insisted would ruin her damage(3). It also beats j.H in terms of priority(4), as long as the j.H is not dropped directly on her head (COUGH somersault hehehe). Your constant ridicule of this is classic example of the misdirection you use to pretend that your argument makes sense, along with the other people in here trolling (likely your friends/yes men).

You also began ridiculing my damage output while also insisting that my viewpoints on using Jill as a meter user is wrong. You are still arguing day 1 Jill and have no idea what kind of things I can do with her. Tricks I am referring to are reset/setups that are close to inescapable and can lead to upwards of 800k damage while the opponent is frozen in a state of pure, confusion based horror - not to mention all sorts of invincible counters, guaranteed happy birthday setups, and other various meter intensive insanity. I am not going to explain this stuff, as it is more relevent to my eventual STARS guide. The fact that I am even talking about it shows that you are desperately attempting to derail this argument off of what it was about the whole time: Jill possesses the tools to defeat a majority of Zeros offense, thus giving her an advantage in the matchup.

Ok, ok, let’s see: another fabricated “Machine guns do 30k” statement, another distortion that implies reliability is less important than max damage, another retread where you try to argue something by revisiting a crafted scenario filled with conditional variables (super jump)…ok, nothing to worry about, here! :smiley:

Now, on to your recent post, full of ultra fails:

Yeah, because a combo on Zero’s weirdass hitbox is anything similar to a combo on a normal sized character. If anyone’s distorting words, it’s you. Obviously when two very important moves on Zero whiff (along with Various high damage combo techniques), that’s going to cause a big problem.

**If you’re not TODing or Near TODing with Jill on Zero , you are not using her right. **

Ok, so within just this quote:

1. you have implied that a viable, high damaging combos whiff on Zero ( proven wrong with a 650k’ish, assistless combo supplied earlier).
  2. You are implying that changing combos based on character is wrong( the opposite of being tactical or skilled.)
  3. You note that two unidentified, “very important” moves whiff on Zero (shows lack of flexibility, further supports “opposite of being tactical” statement just above…)
  4. You finish by saying that not doing high damage combos on zero is bad (contradicts your initial stance that advanced combos whiff).

Why don’t you learn some new combos or not use low damaging normals that whiff against characters like Zero? Is this not what matchups are all about…changing tactics? Furthermore, these 2 low damage, unimportant, whiffable (if overused) moves that are also useless outside of combos pale in comparison to Zeros growing list of tactical disadvantages (let’s review) :
-Punishable ground assaults with only one normal containing frame advantage
-Unsafe raikosen approaches punishible via block/cr.m
-Sogenmu trap that is punishable via invincible hyper/super jump
-Negated hienkyaku crossups
-Punishable jump ins
-Avoidable buster zoning via feral teleports, cr.M slides, fc somersault dodge, wave dashes, blocking
-Slower movement in general
-j.h that has less priority than a simple j.L(converts to combo)

• over 3 second long buster charge up that produces less than 5% damage to Jill on block.

Next you twist my words and say that I think jump loops are difficult (Go read above, I never said it). In the same paragraph, you then twist my words again, and call me a scrub because I say that as Jill is falling from superjump, it takes an “impressively timed” raikosen` or hienkyaku crossup to punish her. Impressively timed, because anyone who is at least somewhat competent will easily block a badly timed one. Way to completely misunderstand my point, and then falsely twist my words.
gives thumbs up
Something tells me that you were not a member of the debate team…
:smiley:

Lol I like how you quoted my frame data against Zeros various moves that activate slower than somersault, as if this somehow proves your point about…wait, you didn’t even have a point that time. You just used it to put a funny little spidey picture in there that includes a racial slur.

Next up is your retread of the Sogenmu argument, where you smashed together my “Zero has almost nothing that works on Jill” statement with a MUCH later (and completely out of context) satement tha actually served as an introduction to where I proved that the Sogenmu trap is easily escaped as long as Jill does not just stand there. Its as if I said that walking over a pit will make you fall and you replied with “AHA!! SEE? Walking is a bad way to move around, and you just admitted it!”

Your next two quotes of mine further the nonsensical nature of your retreaded argument. The very sentences you quote are about tactics that do not work. Buster does 30k chip at best, thus is not scary on block, and though buster is hard to dodge, Jill specifically has a maneuver to completely dodge it. You are failing to use my own words against me in a distorted and false manner. Your argument has completely run out of steam.

Man, this is so great: You mention buster raikosen…again. Raikosen M/ Buster cancel/Raikosen L does not work on a smart Jill, even backed by a beam assist. Her crouching M goes completely underneath it at close range, and punishes Zeros approach at any other range. This is completely proven solid, go try it. The best part is within the next few sentences you insist that you read the whole thread, though your constant revisiting of the raikosen argument proves you did not. You are actually just arguing with yourself at this point. lol!

Seriously, man. Back up one thing you are saying…
I dare you to give me your highest damaging, assistless Jill combo on Zero. Beat 650k and show it. Just do that, man. At least that would somewhat help back your nonsense. I mean, I am giving you a prime opportunity to actually make sense.

I find it funny that the only real argument posed here is that becoming the topic should be closed. The fact that you stick around here just insulting me and screaming that the topic should be closed is proof positive that you have no argument. If you actually had a sensible disagreement, you would either supply proof or just stop posting. Of course you want this post to close, because the longer it stays open, the more likely for someone who is actually credible to come in here and start a real, fact based discussion. Almost no one in here has done that…

…well beyond me, of course. I have supplied quite a bit of proof. :smiley: :smiley: :D.

Besides, I do not see how this topic would be closed considering that my argument is pretty much based on factual data. I do not need to use slanderous insults and distortions in an attempt to discredit an argument. I can just use facts to turn all your points upside down, especially NonSexuals. Still…I would not put it past one of you (four or five people, is it?) to start coming up with any method you possibly can to get it closed, just so you can claim some kind of faux victory and go back to your name calling and delusions of elite status. This will most likely involve racial slurs or something that would offend some kind of demographic…
…Oh wait, Nonsexual already did that. lol reported!

Regardless of your nonsense, I am compiling the data of all of this into a nice little matchup guide which will be submitted to various persons of interest within the community. Perhaps they will take it more seriously (as they tend to when it comes to using facts and frame data to discuss matchups). I will also spend some time this evening researching the matchup further and post more things that I find.

I am also attempting to email or contact various pro players and so forth. This is not to beg for attention as Stryke falsely sees it. Instead, it is to further support that NonSexual makes things up, such as (through private messages on Gfaqs which I will show anyone that wants to see them) implying that he knows pros and asked them about this specific discussion. Yet another distortion of reality, I am sure.

Lol you have completely ran out of gas and are desperately attempting to derail this topic at every turn, homesleezy. You should get “because just because” tattooed on your forehead.
Now turn around and shoo, little troll, just like you said you would (though I doubt you will).
Go on, now. Shoo… hehehehe

Created by Fated(NSR/Jsole) himself over a month ago(not on Zero, just noticed that part):
M,H,2H,4H,22S,Somersault,22S,22S,M,H,Somersault, j.HS,MMHS,Land,MH,Cartwheel kick,22S Cancel, 8, S,H,2H,4H,Flip–> Machine Gun Hyper.

750k, assistless for one meter.

He also said someone beat him with an 800k assistless/1-meter on here shortly after he did. I’m really not even reading everything you post since you refuse to acknowledge that you’re simply wrong.