Danger Room Session: WOLVERINE - Combo Thread

[media=youtube]J61jTCSrZgs"[/media]

Post combos and videos of said combos here. Also a concept of when and how to use them.

-Vernacular-

(Rapid) - Press the Attack Button 5 more times after Berserker Barrage Activation.

Midscreen Combos

L, M, H xx Drill Claw xx Dive Kick, H xx (Rapid) Berserker Barrage H xx Berserker Barrage X

• 538,200 Damage

Corner Combos

OTG Combos

trag page vids

[media=youtube]HUZNveLAlQU[/media]

just a basic midscreen combo, which from what i can tell you can prolly sub the launch with berserker slash+assist crossup for a reset attempt

[media=youtube]Dr5AVURHYlk[/media]

corner combo, self explanatory. wolverine does some good ass damage

[media=youtube]Ilfg2QEmskc[/media]

safe way to get into speed super, and also continue, kinda like dante’s recent combos. i wonder if speed super will give him a ground loop again…

First combo takes a lot of meter, why not KFC into another lvl 1 super?

Off of a forward or back throw midscreen. It uses an assist though.

With Dante jam session assist you can f. throw> full dash forward > call assist > the df. M slide > then H > S ^ M > M > H xx drill xx Fatal Claw. The damage isn’t bad after a forward throw.

l,m,h xx drill claw xx dive kick, h xx h berserker barrage xx berserker barrage x.

takes off 75% on most characters

^really?

dude posted it on 2nd post already…

I found a combo. Not very practical. But every combo is good to know just incase.

It starts off with being in XFC lv3 and wolverine’s Berserker Charge. Then I did L-M-L-H-H Berserker Barrage - Weapon X for 1,251,260 damage. The only thing I haven’t figured out is how to combo into his Berserker Charge to start the combo. My friend is playing the game atm, am I able to do something like L-M-L-H-cancel into Berserker Charge-H Berserker Barrage - Weapon X (Don’t know how Wolverine’s Berserker Charge work’s if it’s like Dante’s Devil Trigger that you can cancel into and out of.)? I’m just trying my best with Wolverine. I’m loving him and x-23 in this game. :slight_smile:

I use this combo a lot to kill off characters with about 60-70% life, depending on their vitality. Actually if you go with the XFC option you might be able to kill about 75% worth of life bar.

L,M,H,S M,M,H xx Drill Claw XX Dive Kick (when you land on the ground you XFC or Berserker Charge) S, M,M,H xx Drill Claw xx Fatal Claw.

Also @Evil0Unstakabul: If you’re already in XFC, you could try this combo, then stop halfway where you activate berserker charge and then continue with the rest of your combo. This is the only way so far that I’ve been able to combo into Berserker Charge in the midst of pressing so many buttons :]

Intresting, I’ll try thanks.

need a better combo after i’ve charged up in a combo. not starting in the corner. the one in the guide is basically the same as his non-charged combo…is there anything better?

right now I’m doing cr. L, cr. M, st. H xx berserker slash (L or M) xx berserker charge > dash cancel, cr. M, st. H, S, super jump into the normal air combo routine

My bread n Butter is
[media=youtube]c6ILbKVW6WY[/media]

You can also get way more damage and better positioning if you add a st.H then launch again( AFTER the drill claw ,dive kick)

you left out like 6 hits dude

[media=youtube]xOE0v_3KRNk[/media] left out a hit before drill claw, but thought it might be useful starting combos with multiple jump in hits. It’s possible with jump in l,l,uf l,l,s, drill claw as well.

What 6 hits could be added?

A new variation on the instant overhead combo against Sentinel without assist or speed up: jp lms, lmhs jp mmh drill claw, divekick s jp mmh drill claw, fatal claw: 631,700 damage :cool:

can some one tell me were i could find the notations for those combos? sorry im new to vs games

Yea I would greatly appreciate the inputs for all the combos posted here. MvC 3 is the first 2-d fighting game I really wanna get into competitively.

Also posted in the main wolverine thread, but here as well since it is of course a combo.

So, you can do some pretty wild stuff with berserker charge,

LMH xx L.Slash xx Charge > 5-6x M.barrage xx QCBsuper = 657 replace it with his level 3 to get 932

There is a lot of potential here, charge up barrages seem to ignore hitstun decay, so any attack after the barrages with make them reset in the air, so you could potentially do some cool mixups off it too.

Also, 100% on most of the characters, 1.1xx million damage. 1 meter + level 1 xfactor
LMH xx L.Slash xx Charge xx Xfactor > 5-6x M.barrage (xx QCBsuper to kill any char in the game for 2 meters)

There’s also potential in using the initial launch combo using the first dive bounce into s.H xx Charge > L. Barrage > 4-5x M.Barrage xx QCB super, this does roughly 700+ damage, But doing this combo I noticed that they actually tech out if you do too many barrages, not sure what this means for the barrage loop exactly.

I found this:
[media=youtube]FZk2q82B4eU&feature=player_embedded[/media]

I am trying to do Wolverine’s 10 Combo in Mission Mode … When Do I activate the Berserker Barrage X? After Hulk’s Assist Hits or Before As He is comming Out?