CvS2 results. Orlando FL, INTERGALACTIC tournament

Maybe when you’re 35 you’ll be half as goodlooking as I. Nah, probably not. I am probably the best looking man on SRK. I do not say this to brag, I say it cause it’s the truth. Instead of bedding your warm body to as many lonely women as possible, you’re posting on a video game thread for a game you don’t play. Are you one of those funny boys? I just peed my beau brammels.

-Enk

omfg

will you guys chill the fuck out? this is gay as hell.

this is cvs2 results thread and everyone is rushing everyone down with insults. Dwyane is the only one turtling and sitting on a Level 3 insult when you get near him.

He’s fuckin cheap, he always does that:bluu: :stuck_out_tongue:

I like reading Dywanes stuff… it’s hilarious…

Anyway… this shit is stupid though…

0mFg! (insert city here) PwNz J0oo (insert rival city here) N th!$ (insert game here) 0mG, m7 Fr13nD (insert player here) w177 pWn (insert rival gamer here).

Brian, you made a kick ass trailer. Who was the guy playing Sent/Doom/CapCOm?

That why you always ask me for sloppy seconds from my women :lol:.
Anyways, I hear Justin’s mom is available now, she’s walking straight again now, after that 10 man gangbang.

And how old are you? Don’t you play videogame? Most likely, you will still tell people how good you were at MvC2 as you turn 35 while everyone has moved on.

You know what is the biggest difference between Orlando and Gville crowd? We don’t “back stab” our friends down here at Orlando. Too bad you had to go through that whole “Justin’s rules suck” fiasco. Are those tears on your cheek dried yet? By the way, do you know that men don’t cry?

gville vs orlando

i dont give a damn where they are from.
I say bring it:evil:

This shits too funny. Who cares if one sides means it, while the other doenst? Its like watching 2 retards fighting… or falling on each other lol… too funny.:lol:

Now now, it is not nice to make fun of people’s mom. I am sure Justin’s mom is already sad as it is that the only good things that his son has over others is playing MvC2 and bitching like a girl online. so, GIVE HER A DAMN BREAK, people.

BshidoHEAT: Good job summing up the entire thread past page three.

Scythe: You should somehow throw Third Strike in with the next tournament. I’m sure Rick will back me up on this.

cool. I was wondering where she was. well alex, don’t worry about ur mom, she’s still here. We’ll taking turns with her between games. And this thread is too good.

gville vs orlando

You play at wakadoo’s too? You are tall and wear glasses? Have we met before?

probably my name is dan
i play with ken, blanka, vega in c- groove.
I know people by name but not srk names
not yet anyway

My name is Cheng and I play at wakadoo’s quite often. I don’t remember seeing you though.

Dude you guys play each other all the timelol, Dan’s a big guy(notfat,but just super tall). Dan AIM me at UCFALX please.

Hey guys I’ve decided for end of Semester that this Friday night I’m having a get together at my place, so the usual are invited, Chris, Cheng, Trent, Dan, Rick, Alex, Adam, ANd whoever else who isn’t on here, main game is Smash bros cause we have an orlando tourney this weekend, plus I don’t have my ps2 so one of you needs to bring it with cvs2 hopefully, I have none of my ps2 stuff here.
Anyways im me at UCFALX for any questions, i’ll start at 8 pm.

Its all a joke but some ppl take it seriously. On top of that the ppl that r joking r goading the serious ppl. But hey Im bored and Im at work, so this shit is hella funny.

I will own up on 3S. Maybe I too can win a free game and a some boobleheads:lol: …unless the ban Kara-throwing;) :rolleyes: :lol:

Pray for me, if you care for me. I’m on the edge.

-Enk

Does this mean I can move in sooner then October into the apt.

Dude, its all a joke. You’re the only one flipping out. THis is where rivalries come from. Plus this thread is hilarious. Mummy-b, chill out. And get beat down by jebailey you monkey!