CvS2 results. Orlando FL, INTERGALACTIC tournament

Im just wondering where and when do you guys play cause me and shocky need some out of tournament practice against people who are good with rolling grooves and rc and whatnot cause neither of us use those grooves. It seems CvS2 at Rocky’s is pretty much dead unless I’m not going late enough.

I had mine, and my mas stick stand:D :smiley: And Alex J still mopped me twice :frowning:

I can RC, but I get so nervous I fuck it up alot. I pulled out a few on Jebailey, but not enough. And the times I fucked up Blanka did that dumb ass kick ball and got ate up. I need to practice RCing. That way my E honda won’t suck balls as much.

Hey you did beat me lol, Your turtling fear skills dude honestly almost got me too that second time lol, well that and your nonstop shit talking, good games though and thanks for your stand.

So is Melee the next tournament Cybertron is gonna have?

This tournament was pretty fun. I just gotta give props to Adam Warlock for letting me use his mas stick.

UCF ‘arcade’ during the day.

We have cvs2 and it probably gets ten times the play than rocky’s does.

Then we play at someone’s houses on occasion.

The flyer said the next tournament would be Cable/Sent/Storm vs. Sent/Mag/Cable if the turnout to the last one was good.

EDIT: My bad, I mean Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

anytime. The shittalkin was the only thing I had Hibiki couldn’t cut the fuck out of :smiley: And one of these days I will learn to BLOCK Blanka’s crossup to elec. Fuck, it hit me EVERY TIME. Definitely good games. I learned a lot watching you guys and I hope I get the oppurtunity to learn more. Watching you, Alex N and Trent was like :eek:

And I have to give a shout out to my boy James. The only people we ever play is each other and he’s used to playing on a broke ass PS2 pad that registers a little more smoothly, so for him to take a regular PS2 pad and beat Rick, he surprised the hell outta me and probably anyone watching them.

Oh yeah, other shout outs = Shafted, SoulBro, Donnie (the EPITOME of close games), Duane and everyone else I got to chill with (sorry i suck with names).

Gee, I wonder which Alex trash talks the whole tourney :rolleyes:

Uh dude if you were there you could See Navarro asking the management before the tourney was over what free game he should get.

Navarro kicks ass with Rolento in A-groove,and probly everyone else in the game heh.

navarro owns trent!!!

TRENT CAN’T RC…what a dork

That’s not trash talking, that’s called confidence! :lol:

Trent CAN RC. It’s too bad they didn’t face off though…

shut up trent, u don’t know how to RC. u suck. trent got shafted by navarro.

That’s not even Trent, out of curiosity Justin do you even play the game?

Blaziniflo play cvs2, OMFGLOLOLROFLMAO. Great tournament guys. Alex J. gets my props.

-Enk

What about a gville vs. otown cvs2 match up? They’re always bragging about MVC2, so why not Cvs2?

Wtf bragging? it’s pretty plain to see o-town is :wasted: when it comes to mvc2…

Uh Justin where’s the results from your weekend tournament, or did nobody show and it got cancelled?(not being a smartass just curious?)