CvS2 bay areaaaaaa

gg’s warzard, even though i never got to play you haha. looking forward to next week!

Yeah man, ggs, good to meet you. We didn’t get to play, but hey there’s no shame in losing to Oliver!

As for next week…I’m definitely doing SVGL on friday before the tournament. During the week we’ll see - if lionx and mghost are coming out I’ll probably go play with them at MGL Wednesday.

Any word yet for MGL tomorrow?

I am down. :slight_smile:

Anything but staring at work for the next couple of days.

not sure about night, but i’ll already be in the area at 3-4ish if you’re willing to come a bit earlier. other than that, it’s friday for me

Excellent! I’ll assume same time (7:30ish) as always.

3-4 is too early for me. See you on friday night though for sure bro-man.

Hit SJSU today already. But I should be down to play on Friday night.

GGs to everyone tonight. Man i had that P Groove dude hella times but i kept messing up the execution. I partly blame lack of sleep… next time though. Going to not even lose one match against the guy.

I will say the guy is pretty funny though, its like he is literally raping you with his shoutouts when he lands a combo haha. “Oh yeah baby!!! Aww yeah!”

o_o…

GGs to all at MGL last night. It felt like I didn’t get as many games as usual for some reason in - kind of a down night for a Wednesday in general. LOL at the comment above - I thought you were getting a lil annoyed at that guy. Dunno what’s with the random yelling. Dude gets hype I guess. My games with him are always weird - either I win or he destroys me.

Will be getting some last-minute-before-the-tournament games in at SVGL tomorrow night. Hope to see y’all there!

Me and extravagant are goin to MGL tonite. I will be mashing on the H2H cvs ; )

GGs at SJSU today. So many moments of hype, especially for a 9 man tournament :woot:

Even if nobody shows up at the SF State tourney next friday, we may have two more big events coming up this may: tournament at state in early May and…

NCR on memorial day weekend!!!

(saw John mention it in the event organizer thread - GET FUCKING HYPE…as long as they have cvs2 again)

Yeah man for sure, its hype as fuck. For people that didn’t go for whatever reason, YOU SHOULDA KNOOOOWWWWNNNZ!

lucky adults, you guys get to drive :frowning:

Lol @ the young’ns. Hey, Johnny made it out to the tourney and kicked some ass along the way. Losing to Ricky and John Choi in the same tournament is baller.

So, this week. Does anybody srsly want to check out SFSU on Friday? I’m thinking SVGL Friday if not.

I might hit up that SFSU…but i am not 100% sure until Finals are over. D:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DDFFF8A4F148388F

Iburaki is up!

Wow I just saw those videos.

Where’s the K-Groove hype? LIONX, LETS START A K GROOVE REVOLUTION IN JAPAN!!!

Looks like Kitsune is the only guy active in K-Groove. but his team is pretty boring :slight_smile:

Any of you guys going to MGL tomorrow? I really suck at CvS but I like playing against other people. I play P-Hibiki, Rugal, Cammy/Sagat and A-Sagat, Cammy, Rugal. I mess with Rolento some to, but I suck with him more then words can express.

ThePanda, MGL is usually hyped on a late night Friday.

I don’t know what it’s like for Wednesdays though.

Keep me posted for Friday guys, I probably won’t go unless somebody else is for sure going and posts by, say, Thursday night (I won’t have time to check SRK on Friday before the tournament).

You da man Lionx for tracking down those hot VIP matches! I’mma check them out for sure. I’m also looking forward to the vids from last Saturday, see how I secured my awesome last place finish.

Panda you should def come out and play with us sometime. People are busy this week and MGL is far for me, so I wasn’t planning on going there tomorrow night. BUT, there are usually a lot of people playing cvs2 on wednesdays, so there’s a good chance you can get some games if you decide to show up anyway. We’ll probably be back there next wednesday, it’s the best night for CVS2 at MGL.

PS: Since when are hibiki and chun boring?:confused: