CvS2 bay areaaaaaa

I bet. Was Wis giving people the business?

He actually lost to A-Haohmaru, Kyo, Hibiki-r2 guy.

Never seen anybody with that team. I also assume wis was sticking with that n-groove team instead of a-groove.

So whatā€™s the plan for this week? MGL on wednesday again?

I donā€™t think i can make it this wednesday i have alot of work to do concerning school as my quarter is ending. If i do end up going somehow i will call one of you up but it looks doubtful.

Me and extravagant are looking at MGL Fri right now.

Assuming we donā€™t play tonight, Iā€™d be down for MGL on friday. Also, Iā€™d want to do SVGL either tomorrow or saturday.

Did extravagant show up last weekend btw?

Is tomorrow at MGL going down?

Iā€™ll be there for sure. Have to run an errand there anyways.

x CVS24LIFE! x

x I can probably host on Tuesdayss x

for some HOT HOT CVS2 action ///

best game ever

x CVS24LIFE! x

x I can probably host on Tuesdayss x

for some HOT HOT CVS2 action ///

best game ever

I can probably make it to MGL or svgl Saturday, just got to clear it with the female.

What time friday?

probably 7-ish.

Late notice, Iā€™ll be at MGL tonight probably after 8.

I want to go to SVGL tomorrow also, probably same time or later. Got to train up for SJ State :nunchuck:

CvS2 at keystone 2 would be awesome Albert. If it happens, Iā€™d like to check it out.

bah, i could only make it around 3-5 today. hopefully iā€™ll be able to catch you guys on saturday, not sure if i can make it out or not!
if that C Cammy/Iori/Sagat guy is reading this, ggā€™s man. I gotta learn my match-ups better (iā€™m still a newb)

grr double post

Anybody wanna come to my house to play or what?

I have a ps2, a pad, and a stick. bring your own sticks.

GGs to the Milpitas crew last night. Competition was pretty stiff, I need to step up my game!

Iā€™m going to SVGL in a bit, probably after 9. Hopefully you make it out brotherman, since Iā€™ll be the only one of us whoā€™s going.

Weā€™ve been batting around the idea of playing at my place as well. I donā€™t think we can do it this week, but maybe later this month. I dunno whoā€™s place would be most convenient for everybody, since youā€™re pretty far from the east bay guys, and Iā€™m kinda far from yā€™all in SJ.

Iā€™ll see you there! iā€™ll probably be there around 8 or 8:30

Fuuuuuckā€¦damn projectsā€¦you all better not hold out next week when i am done with themā€¦>( I want in so badā€¦