CT Thread | Weekly Thursdays 7pm Fire & Dice Games Milford CT

What do you need man? if sho doesnt have it, i’ll bring the tools over bro.

Dude speak for yourself. This will be one of those times I’m glad I’m a heavy sleeper. I’m getting plenty of sleep before my seed on Saturday.

So needles, are you going to the Windsor session today? I been wanting a rematch against you since the last time we played on that hellishly laggy LCD. Excited to see how much you’ve improved, ^_^.

@Iron Trigger: any news on today? If you don’t have much room or some other it’s all good. Just really looking to get some good games in. =)

Just a reminder/shameless plug that there are tons of new shirts available on http://www.mashultra.com. A lot of you saw me wearing the GET HYPE t-shirt recently. The quality is pretty sick, and the design is… well, done by me.

GOGOGO BUYBUYBUY

So, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6SmTWn2wiNk

SF X Tekken looks like another stupid A-B-C scrubby combo fest game. As expected.

Yun is not better than Vanilla Sagat at ALL. lol. Yun has weak reversals, weak pokes, low health, low stun. All of which Sagat raped w in Vanilla. Plus w Vanilla it was Sagat…and then the rest of the cast. Now it is Yun/Yang/Fei/Gief…the rest of the cast.

Third Strike online looks incredible. I’m gonna practice on my ps2 and get ready for some fools to body me. I’ll be free for a little while but am excited to learn a new/old game. I played mvc2 the other night and got bodied pretty hard but definitely learned some stuff/what i need to do to improve.

GG’s SSF4 AE. I give you a year to die due to Tekken Tag 2, Third Strike, and SF X Tekken.

Its a six button fighter with juggles.

Sent from my Atrix

Hey Craig can you bring a By Odins Beer t shirt on sunday? Ill buy it from you there, unless you only do it on the website

I want that godlike apparel shirt…

Walter only on the website for now.

BUY ITTT!!!

Coming soon: Flowchart Ken & Reeboks-Titties-Ass

So who is coming down to gaming etc sunday?

i’m in there walter.

what’s your GT?

mine is FREEJ4Y

I’ll most likely be there, that venue was pretty fun

mine is sp00ky monster

ill definitley be there… ill be there at 10

If I’m not working I’ll show up and throw mad kunais and roses at everyone.

Should be fun people, Im still waiting on a couple of things before I make the ranbat season official

Craig when are you gonna make the Stop dropping “Combos” shirt? lmk

I might make it to ETC again not sure.

I want us to all to go down to ECT on friday in the afternoon. This way we can relax and go out friday night to have a good time. So for those who wanna travel down with me I have another gps so that you wont get lost. I guess I should ask, who wants to go down friday?

Sent from my Atrix

GODLIKE WEDNESDAYS
GOOD WORK SOLDIERS
Sorry to those that couldn’t make it, it was a great time and we’d be glad to have you next time.

Justin, Needles, Blackout, Bebop, and I were expecting that, we were under the impression that we were leaving in the morning. We definitely want to be able to have a good time.

Edit: On a seperate note KOF13 IS TOO GODDAMN HYPE, seriously gonna pick that game up and play it competitively.