Corpus Thread vrs. 2.0

Nah i dont need to vent already said what i had to say…
and people can get mad or take it up the ass the worng way i am just saying that we need to talk about the competitive scene down here if yall care … If not dont worry about I was thinking that everyone could go and meet up at jays and we like eat take out or something. Everything that needs to be said will get said adn we can get on with it.

Tonight, I’m DRINKIN’!!!:lol: :smiley:

Lates!

uhm i’ve seen phelps’s stuff and i say he does quite well with that he’s got. i heard about this post and well i have to disagree. your good with who you play phelps dont let this get you down. see you when u come down next. shoot me a call on the cell. ask j for the number he should have it still.

:lame: <-- doesn’t get old

I love it Jerry,

Yah he is good with spider-man and he is doing random supers and fuking jumping around doenst make him good.

Again I am not bashing anyone in specific or saying one sux more than the other I think phelps is good person and very passive and patient with everyone cause we all give him alot of shit I am saying if you are serious about gaming since we all spenf alot of time on it and are supposedley wanting to improve i say we stop bullshiting help each other out and just get fucking better,

But if you dont give a fuck how we do if we go to tournaments then you need to just stay otu of it and go play rpg’s or everywhere we go like Houston and people say we suck then if yall wanna here that than fine be my guest . I aint tryin be dick
but peeps wanna come out fine .

I love yall peace

Faggots

Peen che Whay

I’m all down for getting better, even if it doesn’t look like it. I’ve just had alot of shit on my mind since school started and I’ve just been trying to relax and have fun for the most part. Sorry, if I haven’t been improving at the same rate with ya’ll or if I’ve just bored the shit out of ya’ll by comin at ya with the same tired shit --my bad.

I mean I know you didn’t mean to offend when you posted up and you just want to see us improve as a whole BUT that was still some mean ass shit to say to Phelps. He is probably one of the few of us who is always striving to improve his shit and is always coming up with something new and funky whenever I see or hear from him. You are right though, Phelps is a good person and I know you aren’t trying to be a dick but I know Phelps is a sensitive mofo and I know he was offended when he read that.

Not trying to start shit, I know you already stated that you aren’t tryin to be mean or nothing but man…that was a cold thing to say to Phelps. that’s all I’m sayin…

Peace - Rey

P.S - I say if we are gonna talk about this, we do it over some Krispe Kreme…thats just my opinion …

uhm u know he’s doing certain things for a reason. and he does supers because it goes with something he did unless he just hit something wrong and i think we all do that. and well him jumping around is part of spider mans game. i could just say oh well doing short short psylocke and triangle jumping with roundhouse doesn’t make a magneto player good. well i think u get my point on how i feel about that comment.

lates.

Jumping around and relying on air prioreity was part of Spiderman’s game back in MvC1, and MvSF. In MvC2, Spiderman has to rely on more tricks. Air throws, assists, and the sort. Spiderman overall, still sucks. I tried playing him, he’s fun, but just doesn’t cut it.

point taken and that is true but still i say there is alot more to phelps than meets the eye. he plays his spiderman he loves his spiderman and he does good with spiderman at least more than i’ve ever seen another spiderman player do but then again i haven’t seen many of those. true he doesn’t match up to the more top tier characters phelps pulls out some nice tricks and setups with him. i dunno i can be totally wrong and everyone can think what they will but i still think phelps does good with what he does. not much else i have to say on this topic. so i’m just gonna leave the whole discussion of phelps at this post.

K… check it the day Phelps or anyone wins state tourney from our side of the people we play with like reagionals and and or some other big tourney then I can worry about certain people … I am just saying no one is gonna get better by just playing that way we play jumping all over the place and supering randomly or running away. Sorry shit aint gonna cut it in Houston or any other place.

Look alot of yall cant even beat down Harlingen and know offense or anyhing to Harlingen, but yall have seen alot more
and new about all of this shit advanced shit and havent been using it or anything.

Phelps: Look if you are taking the shit i said earlier personally …sorry but hey rather here it from me then not here from anyone else who talks behind your back.

To everyone : i never said phelps sucked in particular I said everyone sucked and if u can prove me wrong then do it… if not then your just wasting yalls breath hey yall let me know when yall wanna talk about shit in person . Everyone needs to be there so whatever … so we can clear alot of this shit up.

Lets just save this discussion for the weekend. It’s not like we don’t hang out every weekend, so lets just discuss then.

I haven’t been feeling well at all lately. Hopefully I get a little better before this weekend rolls around. Somehow I am going to have to make it through classes and work.

Best wishes to all.

-RiDdLeBoX

EDIT: I suggest Friday to discuss this stuff, because I might be going to a party most or all of Saturday.

I would like to comment on 1 thing right quick. I would like to hear or be part of the discussions this weekend. Also noone is just ragging on phelps its overall in the community. I think everyone is turning this thing into a phelps bashing more than anything and taking every post the wrong way and just picking them apart. I mean noone came on here and said " hey your right i would like to get better and change" or " what is it that needs improvement around here or what not". No everyone decided to say " boohoo poor phelps serg says he doesnt have whats it takes". Fuck all that the fact of the matter is its all the truth what was said about everything and everyone. Yes my friends i said everyone not just phelps. I mean noone wants to admit it but it is true. And everyone suffers from it. I mean take it from me i know how this feels 1st hand more than anyone.

P.S. if you wanna talk shit about this do it in person, not like some pussy behind someones back or on the boards, if you wanna flame go right ahead i know and everyone else knows im right!

i am down talk in the face friday and squash this shit .

I love how everyone is big partier now fuckin love it.

Well ill be down thursday night untill sun. If partys are more important than settling all this drama, than by all means go and have a great time, but ill be there to say my part.

Rightly said psikyo, as i know theres no party thats gonna be a all day party. Unless it involves going on raids or something like that. Anyways im with that and ill be there to say my part if anyone shows up as well. But anyway we shall see what develops as it comes more clear that people are not understanding why this is being said or done. They all think its for talking shit to someone or some shit. Has nothing to do with that at all. But no reason on posting anymore as i said everything will get settled once and for all on that day. For some the outcome may suck and friendship maybe be lost or returned or just left in limbo somewhere who knows. But we shall see what develops.

or perhaps my wife

well i have to say u all suck big dick …big time…cept for that nigga mike, he is fuking KRAZZZZZZY OH GOOOOOD THANK UUU…LADY PLEAZZZZZZZZ:eek:

I said I MIGHT be going to a party. And it would be all day because it is out of town. I wanna settle this stuff, and that is why I suggested Friday. I’m not even sure if my health will be back to normal before this weekend, so I gotta wait and see. Like I have told most of you, I have been extremely sick the past few days. Jerry has also been pretty sick. I have to go to the doctor today because my illness has been getting pretty serious. I will keep you guys updated.

-RiDdLeBoX

EDIT: I just got back from the doctor’s office. I have another appointment setup for tomorrow morning. My health is seeming to get better and I should be good to go on Friday. Question is, what time on Friday do you guys want to get together? I am available after 2pm on Friday. I hope we can get things worked out smoothly and without any friendships being lost. If anyone would like to call me, feel free to call me after 4pm today. I’ll pretty much be studying the rest of the evening when I get out of class so feel free to give me a ring. If not, I’ll probably call a person or two.

J- I’m glad your health is starting to improve and I’m hoping you and Jerry make a full recovery before this weekend. (Have the soup, in all reality…that stuff looks like some fear but chicken noodle with large chunks of chicken and those pancet noodle lookin things owns :eek: )

I’m also glad we are deciding to settle this Friday, I’m available any time after 3:30 pm. I’m pretty low on funds so no eating take out for me this weekend =( unless someone wants to buy me a donut or two :slight_smile: anyway hope to see all of you friday and get this shit settled.

Gonzalo - If you are get a chance to read this, I’m gonna stop by Tilt tommorow with a breifcase containing a N64 a copy of MK4 and a sign that says “Chicks with Red hats play MK4 free” :stuck_out_tongue: j/k but nah I’ll talk to you tommorow.

K here is the deal I can talk around that time and all but i got a tattoo appointment to be at aOrund 7:30 or so if we can make it around then that would be fine.

Also make sure everyone reads this to.

That everyone be at this meeting I can understand that if Gonzo cant go cause he has work and all . Make sure that everyoen heres this and that everyone will be able to attend cause i dont wanna go and everyone not be there and have to explain the shit again everything will get settled on friday i can bring food if yall want just let me know.

Let em know what yall want.

That’s cool you are offering to bring food man. Bring whatever is easiest man. Like I said I’m free after 2pm on Friday, and I’ll be in Corpus Saturday. I say around 10pm or so would be a good time, cuz I know most people don’t even get out of work till about 5pm, and then some peeps have high school till about 3:30 or 4pm, etc.

-RiDdLeBoX

Edit: Just got off the phone with my mom 5 minutes ago and she said that her father is going into surgery on Friday to remove some stuff in his arms. Then he is going to be tested for a cancer he might have that could be deadly. I am very close to my grandpa. If I get a call Friday night saying my grandpa tested positive for that cancer then sorry guys I am going to attend to that. But as of right now I am planning to attend the meeting on Friday. Please keep him in ya’lls thoughts. This is fuckin’ horrible news for me and my family.

btw is 10pm alright with everyone for Friday? My place?

well, i will be at work on friday and saturday

be gettin out around 12am so…

perhaps my wife, could do somethin…
to avoid this… little misunderstandin

:smiley: