Comp in Okinawa, Japan?

Shit, I read this too late! Can you do tomorrow at the same time? I’ll go there regardless, so even if I don’t get this I’ll be there. And by there, I mean Koza Music Town :wink:

JIZZON: yessir

MooB: lets go to gullivers tonight! GOGOGO

Gotta pick up the fiancee tonight… just about to leave for the airport.

I’ll be back in Okinawa soon hopefully I can play with some of you, I won’t be there too long seeing as how as a final stop I’mma end up back in Kasuka. it’s not a military move because i’m not in the military lol just going back home is all.

YO! post up when your coming so we can play. we need as many players as we can get!!!

tondashocka is coming to Oki sometime… finally some people to play with…

GGS to kinkey21! Thanks for reality checking me in CvS2 =P Gulliver is a sweet little FG arcade, good call on that too.

On another note, anyone wanting to hold console sessions or tournaments, or that has any information about the ones that run (like at Foster), PLEASE POST HERE. I’ve got a pretty good capture device on the way, so match vids could be recorded. 360 and PS3 TE FightSticks too, which I’m happy to bring along depending on the console to be used.

Are you off this weekend Jesse? We should do something this weekend console wise. I didn’t know that Foster had a scene. Roberto hasn’t posted since the last Okinawa thread in summer last year. Since SSFIV comes out on the 28th here… I think we should get together and play a bit. I’ll be at work but I’ll toss you the yen to pick up a PS3 copy at GEO if you’re off Jesse. Hopefully my new TE’s should be in by the end of the week.

jizzon: goog games dood! nice meeting you. also, foster tournys?! what?

m00b: i have work sat. night but im free til about 6pm tho. dont know about sun yet. and ya i can pick up whatever just let me know

sooo games on sat afternoon

Saturday’s good for me during the day; I could just meet you at Koza or Gulliver, whichever you prefer. 080 4365 1050

As for the Foster tournaments, they used to run a monthly SFIV one out there, but it’s been awhile since I’ve attended one so I don’t know how they’re doing now. The possibility and interest are sure to be there at the very least (especially once Super hits), so if there isn’t anything in development, we should help make that happen.

I’m thinking Saturday around 11… grab something to eat and play some SF. Koza or Gulliver’s is fine for me also… just got my cell phone back 090 6865 4124

Sounds good man. It might be easier/more efficient for us all to park by the USO at Kadena, then carpool. At 11, all of the fast food places are open, so there’s Hotto Motto, Coco Ichibanya, McDonalds, and so on; we can figure it out when we meet up. USO @ 1100…that work for everyone?

EDIT: Shit, I totally spaced that I have a final Saturday morning! I won’t be able to make it out until around 1300. So…just let me know where you guys will be, and I’ll meet you there as soon as I can.

CoCoooooos!!

i gotta work late tonight and i might have to do some shit in the morning. so maybe around 12or13 for me also. ill call

my# 080-3977-6598

13 is fine then… we’ll do that. Also news… both of my SSFIV TE-S sticks came in… just need a PS3 copy of SF4 since Roberto still has my disc.

I have a PS3 copy of SFIV we can use. So, Coco’s, then game on, sweet.

So if we don’t want to bust yen out we can play at someone’s place. My dorm room is kind of small but we can play there. I don’t have a 360 or a backwards compatible PS3 so it’s SF4 or HDR.

AEYTCH DEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Always down for that! Should I bring a chair…? We can discuss everything together as a group at Coco’s.

I’ve got a couch and a chair… no table though if playing on a table top is your thing… lap play =\

Good games to Jizzon and Kinkey… got beasted in HDR by Jizzon… Fun games of CvS2… scrubby R4K Guile for the win…

GGs 2 errybody!!

i want more hdr matches