Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

It is a good thing they just got them now that the game is out. Had it been before the game was out I would have been going to Michigan weekly.

:coffee:

. . .

:rofl:

yo MGear what’s with the twelve year old anime chicks

The difference in drive from Columbus to Detroit or Columbus to Philly is like 5 hours. It’s not even close.

I’ve hit Windsor in 3 hours.

:coffee::coffee:

Twinkle Star Sprites.

That’s what happens when you think Pittsburgh is Philly. Hell, if you’re going to the one in Philly, you might as well to to CTF and get your salad tossed/pockets raped/Triforce’d in Marvel.

Hey Crimson Zero I know I might have said this before (right now to lazy to look back and check.)
but that is an amazing Avatar. I find my self watching your AV at work more than I should.

I hope to see you guys there some time when we get an event rolling.

Does anyone know anything about the CPS2 Hyper Fighting board? Is it complete crap like a lot of other compilation boards? I want to get a ST board for my cab but they are sooo hard to find…

I’ve only experimented with CPS2 on my PSP, and it runs great on that, no idea about in cabs. :stuck_out_tongue:

The only SNK game I liked.

As far as I know there isn’t a Hyper fighting on the CPS-2. Are you talking about the CPS-1 board?

And what do you mean by compilation board? If it’s a CPS-1 Hyper Fighting, it’s just the HF release.

Hyper Fighting is an official Capcom release for America.

Heresy…

Hello

Brentifer - Are you having games on Wed?

Jinmaster :hp:

Keep us updated. I’ll have to drive up there some time, but it isn’t something I’d do every weekend. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Legend of Chun Li DVD rip is out. This is either a good thing or a bad thing. I’ll find out in about two hours. In the meantime I’ll be watching something else from my backlog of movies. If anyone has any recommendations on what I should watch then go for it.

Yeah. That and Metal Slug were the only SNK games I liked for a while.

I’m bringing Samurai Showdown Anthology to game night if it happens tomorrow. Someone bring a Wii stick or some adapters if possible.

It’s worth watching for Charlie Nash alone. That guy is fucking hilarious. Actually, Bison’s pretty funny too.

I don’t even play my PS3 copy lol

lol

DAAAMMNNN Dandy, you know us too well (excluding Rakae and jinmaster)

:woot:
If I go to Brent’s tomorrow (if he’s having it) I only plan on being there about an hour

I didn’t think it was as it could have been

Chick who plays Chun-Li is hot. Bison was at least pretty evil. Balrog was perfect (best portrayal of a SF char in the movie). Fight scenes for the most part were average. Lui Kang…er, I mean Gen was ok.

If they got rid of every second of Chris Klein as Charlie (one of the worst “acting” performances I’ve ever seen in my life, but par for the course for Klein) and the awful use of Vega it would have at least gone from being a joke to being passable.

The movie wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It was sub-par, and that’s only because of Chris Klein. That performance was hilarious. How in the world does he find work?

EDIT:

I give no recognition to any award stemming from American Pie, because that movie was a steaming pile…

Did someone get the actual DVD of Street Fighter?

In an interview the girl who played Chun-Li said for fun they filmed a fake “game fight” from a side angle with her and Balrog. Said they hoped to add special effects for her kicks and stuff. Sounded extremely funny.

She said they hoped to get it on the extras on the DVD. If that’s there I need to see it.