Cock Fighter

Hello guys!

I’m Thiago, Game Designer and Programmer of the Cock Fighter, a new fighting game current in development. See below for more information:

Website
Like Facebook Page
Subscribe Youtube Channel
Follow Twitter!
Follow Instagram

About the game:
Become a fighting cock and prove you are not a chicken! Fight in the Cock Fighter tournament, with a lot of pecking and scratching, to become the king of the Golden Eggs. Or will you chicken out? Cock Fighter is a comical fighting game full of humor and entertainment. The game presents a new style of aerial combat, in which players creates their own moves through combos and interacts with the stage, using it to turn the tables during fights. On top of all that, each bird will have its own unique interactive special moves that bring gameplay to a more unique level.
Key Features **
[list]
[] Core game:
[
] 8 Playable Characters
[] 1 Secret Character
[
] 1 Boss
[] 10 stages
[
] Dynamic Specials: unique mechanics of battle with special dynamic movements that you can control with the Right Stick.
[] Dodge: Flee attacks at the time of their blows and kids of your opponents
[
] Aerial Chain combos: Combine any sequence of movements, punch, pecking and scratching following: low, medium, high and make your own funny combos.
[] Global illumination system, allows fighting day and night in spectacular settings
[
] 2 Expansions to come each one with 4 more playable characters and 4 stages, totalizing 8 new characters and 8 new stages!
[*] More to come! Stay tuned for more announcements about new characters, settings, functions and more.
[/list]

Platforms
Playstation 4, Xbox One and Personal Computer
Company Bio**
ABXY is an independent video game developer and publisher founded by Thiago Carvalho. We specialize in making memorable experiences that are both fun to play and beautiful to look at. We are headquartered in Natal, RN, Brazil, and create original properties that are developed and published in-house. Our mission is to make video games and toys that make your brains explode!

Our development is 100% self-funded with support from fans who support our cause.

Credits:

Thiago Carvalho - Game Designer & Programmer

I wish you guys good luck on the project. It looks promising.

Thank you very much Eirokaj we are working hard on it!

That name has got to change for American gamers bruh. You are just begging for all kinds of dick jokes to be thrown at your game.

The game is comical and the name is intentional with double meaning . We joked about it. Thank you for your comment!

I want an idol schoolgirl Cock fighter :yum: :sunglasses:

The game looks interesting

Great, another kusoge thread.

Great idea Monkey66, we will take into consideration. Thank you.

This is the first character model called Hiyoko:

First Render of Character Hiyoko:

Looking forward to checking our your game at BGS.

I lol’d it actually look good. XD I hope this game packs all the bagawks

Edit- and eggs

This is our second character model called Hahn!

Is that an egg grenade?! Lmao

Why

Hopefully there is a black cock fighter in the game.

I’m serious by the way. :stuck_out_tongue:

A big fat one too :lol:

Hope people dont get Cocky making cock jo… wait…

I appreciate the sense of humor and the novelty approach. However it would be nice if it would play well as a competitive fighter.

Render of Hahn: