Cobra Kai - new Karate Kid sequel series, coming to YouTube Red

Because everyone knows that Johnny/William Zabka was the real hero.

https://youtu.be/Nrzqc7F-Ans

1 Like

Nice! Reminds me of Fuller House

Kinda interested in this. Guess I’ll finally accept that 99 cent offer for YouTube Red when this comes out.

He was just defending his ex-girlfriend from a sketchy New Jersey guido. He told him not to touch the radio.

2 Likes

This is going to be as bad as fuller house.

Let Karate Kid die.

Am mad hype for this. Ralph is like 100 years old and was the OG bitch ass nigga. Daniel and Johny fighting over some broad, beer guts flapping around in slow motion. This bullshit is gonna be horrible.

1 Like

Nice I hope Jaden Smith comes back!!

Spoiler

If you believed that I was serious, suck a dick

1 Like

Monday. Are you people ready?

Looks dumb TBH.

lmfao johnny is basically my karate team coach. fuckin asshole.

First episode is FREE on youtube!!! This WILL be the BEST series ever!!! First episode is a 11/10 they did everything 200% perfect!!! Up to 4k resolution even!!!

1 Like

“Put him in a airbag!” :rofl:

Edit : Besides Ralph and William, this is also produced by Will Smith. I wonder if this took the place of the Karate Kid planned sequel.

1 Like

1.3 million views in only 8 hours for the first episode. I have seen it all and it’s the best thing ever for real!!!

1 Like

The second episode is also free.

For those for who this matters, the series is currently at 100% at Rotten Tomatoes.

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how to watch the rest of it. I’m not subbing to YouTube to watch the rest

youtube red is free for 30 days…outside of that just go torrent it.

the show is really good so far. im fuckin sold.

i loved they referenced that daniel won by illegal means.

I don’t have a VPN so I’m not looking for torrents. I’m going to wait for the streaming sites to put them up.