Cincinnati OH, Dayton OH, and Northern Kentucky: I have the best Wesker!

ATTENTION NEW PEOPLE PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING :
[SIZE=4]We are a well organized scene compared to most. We have an awesome arcade that we meet at WEEKLY on Thursday nights. This thread is not a bunch of people who don’t know each other looking for other people who don’t know each other. If you want in on our scene then post some kind of introduction and come to the arcade.[/SIZE]

Here is the website for Arcade Legacy , on top of our regular Thursday nights there are regular tournaments (about 1 a month) held on Saturdays. For every tournament being held there will be a thread about it in the tournaments and events section of the forum.

Every Thursday night we meet at Arcade Legacy starting around 5 or 6 PM till 1 AM. The arcade has a door admission of $10 ($5 for SRK members/usuals) and all the arcade games are set on free play so you can play as much as you want without having to worry about quarters or coins.

Also we have our ranbat season information here [May 19, 2012] Arcade Legacy RANKING BATTLES Season 6 - KOFXIII, UMvC3, SFxT,... (Cincinnati, OH)

Arcade Legacy is also the host for the yearly PowerUp tournament, held usually in the spring. I can’t seem to add links while editing the post so I can’t link you to PowerUp’s website. Just google it.

We hope to see you at the Arcade Legacy this Thursday, where you can get some of the best fighting game competition in the state!!!

ARCADE LEGACY HAS MOVED, WE ARE NOW LOCATED IN THE CINCINNATI MILLS MALL****

LIST OF CURRENT PLAYERS

Cincinnati Ohio/Northern Kentucky

Spoiler

Arcade Legends - Arcade Legacy/Jesse
Tiberious - Mike Fuckin South!!!
neon geon - Keith
yetighettoslang - Luke
Sinow Beat - Kodi
Sluch - Mike
The Red Cyclone - Chase
Soul Bushido - Brandon
Enter The Gecko - Dave
DR4GO - Phil
Dam Legend - Derrick Legend
FaceMeAndBeBroken - Diego
ailerus - Zach
Krono - Kris
Darius Stewart
Trixta - Frankie
Tiberious - Mike Fuckin South!!!
Volken - Steven
King Chadwick - Angelo
Jack G
Javo - Javier
SlayerKFK - Alex
Cynosure - Todd
McLovins - Nick
Servo - Nick
Lindsay
//Jais - Kyle Wattula
SimplePrecision - Carlo
Mingie Mane - Mingie
Mini Maww- Ethan
FLESHPOUNDER - Mark
Lion’s Eye - Patrick
radicaledward101- Edward
Bonclyde- Darrin
Incognegro - Sai
Thulius - Thomas
Circuitous - Kyle
Steel Samurai - DJ
Tuco - Sam
TFA Hornet - Kris
PJS Winning - Dylan
TiZ - Trent
Yurimatsu - Kevin

Dayton Ohio

Spoiler

Actionhank - Adam
Delpheous - Jason
Arkayne - Quentin
TRKT - Kameron
Doragonkoroshi - Matt
Techdatshit - Josiah
Daddy Neptune - Quan
Murderbydeath - Jordyn
Otter - Lee
Anchor - Amanda
Pope Temmy- Eric
Sparkle Lord Jr - Ryan
GZ-Matthais - Matthais
Osirun - Nathan
Verandion/Skeez - Adam
The Relic - Aaron
Hanks - Ian
Jonez - Gabe
Groovyness - Ryan
Jetm - Jason
Emba - Patrick
Grifpuma- Nick
Mr. Two - Zach
Heno - Henry
Carter
Townes - Mark

I disprove of this thread because it has a huge lack of me. I do suppose feelings could sway.

Ah, yes. Now the beef and little girl drama can include all of us…

haha ok temmy ill add you. i just copied the one from the dayton thread that was made back when josh queen was still playin games. so it doesnt have a lot if any of the new players that came out cuz of 4 and im lazy so i didnt feel like adding anyone then. im too busy playin pokemon ill add you now.

Umm, I noticed a doubling on my name, for one.

Also, the formatting could stand to be unified. As it is, Dayton’s has username first, where Cincy has username second.

Jesse, feel free to hate me for this, but I’m looking at going to a job interview out of town on the 24th. I’ll still try to hype it up and everything, but there’s a possibility I won’t be there. Many thanks for giving GG some love though.

Aye nigga I didn’t agree to this!?! :lol: Cool I don’t have to go thread to thread anymore.

I think we should come with a name or Like an Orginzation name I.E Empire Arcadia for our area(s) ya know? and title that the thread name Dayton/Cincy/NKY.

…No.

I knew you’d say that and I knew Ross wanted some title like to high school kids confused about if they are boyfriend and girlfriend . :lol:

This is just a combination thread. Its fine as is.

Title’s fine as it is, combo’ing the threads is fine too, whatevs.

Aye yo spam bots are hitting up SRK hard as hell. :lol:

Everyone’s too busy watching the FR stream to deal with this gay shit lol.

There can be only one Midwest Arc.
It already exists in Brents House.

and I dont care about a midwest arc…

No Quan I dont want gay ass shit like that , so dont put that kinda approach on me

Anyways… a few people have already IMed me complaining " Why does cincy have to be first?" and etc… This is why I suggested an organizational title so we dont deal with this bullshit. I still wasnt ok with merging the threads… but w/e

At this rate why not just merge ALL OF OHIO. I forgot IT wont happen. Just because we hang out alot does not mean we need a COMBINED thread. A area is an area ,and as you see most areas in the midwest HAVE their " OWN" thread for their own area no matter how close they are with other areas.

But whatever, do what you guys want.

ok quentin first of all calm down. this thread makes life sooo much easier. go back and look at how many double posts were in there the dayton and cincy threads. or split conversations like me askin adam something in the cincy thread then asking him something different in a different post cuz something else is goin on in the dayton thread, its just a matter of convenience. and besides we all talk to each other on here anyway so why does it have to be in two threads. when we are at the arcade or just hangin out you like to talk about how we are one giant group but on the boards we need our own threads. and then you go from saying we need a unified name like empire arcadia but we need two separate threads…come on now seriously your almost as bad as my girlfriend.

also not everywhere in the midwest has their own thread. it seems to me that the states of michigan and minnesota have just one thread each. thats a whole fucking state. we have a thread for like a third of state. so i dunno whats goin on with you but how about you take a deep breath and try to forget about whatever it is thats bothering you before you start to contradict yourself more.
and if i change the name to have a title of sorts it could confuse ppl who are from cincy or dayton or nky and dont know about us already so we need to have the cities in the tile. and cincy is first cuz we are the bigger city with more players and hell technically the arcade is in cincy so you guys do come down here to play. but honestly who gives a fuck about something so trivial. i could have sworn i graduated high school already so i should have to deal with such nonsense.

and mike i know your in there twice i almost put you in there three times cuz your that important and i know about the problem with real name-user name vs user name-real name. honestly i dont care right now. im too busy playin pokemon…ill fix it later…maybe.

Whoa frankenthread.

Mind adding me to the list as another Matt in Dayton?

Combining the threads like this is easier to organizing things anyway. Good call.

First fuckin page and I was spot-on. Who’d have thunk it?

Ahh a little dorama never hurt anyone. I’m thinking about starting me some up right now, but I’m too busy catching 'em all. Damn pokemon already getting to me.