Check out my Skrull play! The Skrull Video Thread!

Combo/Technique Videos
[media=youtube]0DPfvtFg8og[/media]
[media=youtube]3oXTCVUiAUw[/media]
[media=youtube]t_9RnGBR5xY[/media]
[media=youtube]l68Kta1WlmE[/media]
[media=youtube]-inYVUNth48[/media]

[media=youtube]VzoYDdqSJaA[/media]

[media=youtube]Fe4X5iBzO1o&feature=player_detailpage#t=39s"[/media]

[media=youtube]KTOvurKg8U8&feature=channel_video_title"[/media]

[media=youtube]xeu3E5HBjTg"[/media]

[media=youtube]sCYNOJ7rvbM"[/media]
[media=youtube]80rF2TBEnjs"[/media]
[media=youtube]IMAMZRl2c0Q"[/media]

Match Videos
[media=youtube]lv6dg1KyY-I[/media]
[media=youtube]_CDwxNKAyCY[/media]

[media=youtube]lLevBNVEgUU[/media]
[media=youtube]ehxaFzDPR4w[/media]
[media=youtube]-tI5TIvgW1Y[/media]

[media=youtube]9451zEpnuXo[/media]

[media=youtube]UKADo83IS8s[/media]

[media=youtube]ehxaFzDPR4w&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Semi Finals: [media=youtube]lLevBNVEgUU&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Finals: [media=youtube]-tI5TIvgW1Y&feature=player_embedded[/media]

[media=youtube]FiB9WCe4TO8"[/media]

Justin.tv - offcast - Wednesday Night Fights 2.2 Brought to you by Battle247.com

[media=youtube]QdGim0tTLpk"[/media]
[media=youtube]1eq6kT_Tv9s"[/media]
[media=youtube]uZ2xLFewq5Q"[/media]

YouTube - Jaxelrod's Channel

[media=youtube]Gm2bLgEXDdk"[/media]
[media=youtube]tYGOxzRcBXM"[/media]

[media=youtube]Ulj1ygpJtZM"[/media]
[media=youtube]u95ULwehDAc"[/media]
[media=youtube]ZNtSeOnR59c"[/media]

[media=youtube]YzC8d0UEGow"[/media]
[media=youtube]FgyCmL_0HJs"[/media]
[media=youtube]z7QvV6S3kUs"[/media]
[media=youtube]i0qwZgTwrLA"[/media]
[media=youtube]QeLmKThOOV0"[/media]

[media=youtube]ZCSbu59Yivk&feature=player_detailpage#t=159s"[/media]
[media=youtube]8j8X5xca-hE&feature=player_detailpage#t=213s"[/media]

You may as well make full use of this thread and call it the video thread…

Btw, are you new to Crossover games? just curious

Lol! Nah, I’m a fighting game junkie. Check out the other vids on my channel.

-Vidness

I see, didn’t see a lot of tenderizer OTGs

Did see a lot of whiffed tenderizers

OMG Tenderizer is the bane of my existence online! I try to start off the air combos with M,M and 80% of the time I’m getting Tenderizer. I tap d+H in the air to try to slam down my opponent…Tenderizer… Dash in L,L for hit confirmation…Tenderizer…Have to work on my touch online I suppose.

[media=youtube]0DPfvtFg8og[/media]
[media=youtube]3oXTCVUiAUw[/media]
[media=youtube]t_9RnGBR5xY[/media]
[media=youtube]l68Kta1WlmE[/media]

very nice combo showcase. im happy that you showed the generally most damaging combo involving his lvl3 and no x-factor

yeah lvl3s dont scale so if the combo is like 450dmg before the lvl3 it does like 900.00 all together.
it would always be sicker if u xfactor any before the lvl3 is done. pretty much kill almost anyone in the game.

test this for me. Wouldn’t any tenderizer hit on the ground allow you after the last hit to then xfactor then immediately cancel into his Death Sentence level 3?

If it works it would be an easy way to kill off a character with no effort at all. And easy is good :wink:

yeah think of this game like tekken6, in that game the juggle system only allowed on ground bounce per combo and so does this game.
and skrulls standing C or H ground bounces, his jumping down H, his tenderizer and metero smash also ground bounce.
same for wall bounces one per combo, what i try doing is atleast using one or the other in a combo, if u even happen to use a ground bounce and wall bounce in one combo the damage is kind low.

anyway basicly the tenderizer is a weaker ground bounce that scales all his combos to smaller damage. it is possible to land his level 3 after a tenderizer if u havent used a ground bounce in the combo already but it probably wouldnt be strong.

ill try post another combo vid with a lvl3 with and without xfactor.

you can actually land death penalty after tenderizer even of you already used a ground bounce.

c.M, c.H, S, j.M, j.H, j.S, air dash, down+H, S, j.M, j.M, j.H, j.S [Land] L Tenderizer xx Death Penalty -960K

thats a corner combo. you can do it mid screen as well if you land after the first j.S, than dash->S to relaunch. and yes, you can x-factor during the tenderizer for even more damage

Ahh I did not even think about it would be dumb to do because of scaling. Oh well good to know I can use it against lower life characters and Super Skrull at least to me seems like he builds meter VERY quickly so it’s not a big deal to burn a death penalty here and there.

PLUS it looks cool which is all that really matters :wink:

Skrull reset doods! [media=youtube]VzoYDdqSJaA[/media]

if they recover forward that setup wont work, but you can jump and throw them either way.

Thought I’d let ya know

[media=youtube]-inYVUNth48[/media]

Zade bringing on the pain with Super Skrull.

[media=youtube]lLevBNVEgUU[/media]
[media=youtube]ehxaFzDPR4w[/media]
[media=youtube]-tI5TIvgW1Y[/media]

Good to see that Skrull gets use a bit in tourneys. I wonder if people will catch on to how good he really is.

Also from what country is that tourney?

The UK bruv, and crap, face beat me to it, was gonna post those matches. Zoro’s skrull wasn’t bad although he didn’t seem to have much mix-up going as demonstrated by the 10 second period in the dormammu match where dorm just blocked all his air dives. Makes me wonder if super skrull is the one with the problem cause I ask myself what else could zoro have done other than command grab?

he could do his Forward+ H to Skull Torch. It will go over fire carpet so it’s pretty safe. My friend use’s dorm vs me. i try to not let him ever breathe… Just keep on Dorm and try to mix it up.