Check out my Skrull play! The Skrull Video Thread!

Im just relaying this video that EventHubs had on their youtube. The Skrull combo starts at 0:40. I think it should start there if I linked it correctly.

[media=youtube]Fe4X5iBzO1o&feature=player_detailpage#t=39s"[/media]

that was… sick… damn!

I have some matches here with Mariodood. Let me know what you folks think

[media=youtube]9451zEpnuXo[/media]

Haven’t watched the full vid yet, but so far pretty good, you pretty much had that first match, you made a couple key mistakes that cost you the match plus that bait by sentinel was pretty beastly I must admit. Oh and sick reset with super skrull at the beginning of that match, i thought you dropped the combo then BAM elastic slam.

As for tips, I would have liked to see you try a few :h: elastic slams on sent when he was flying around administering stomp pressure, but I can understand not taking the risk, it would have cost you a character. Other than that bro good shit.

Also, shame on you for not color co-ordinating your team, just had to say that.

lol I’m all over this. Tournaments should require color coordination.

thanks for crediting my created combo, all of a sudden skrull player… :blah:

[media=youtube]UKADo83IS8s[/media]

Old, though.

Here are my matches from the UC6 MVC3 tournament that I won. Skrull comeback in the finals

Quarter Finals: [media=youtube]ehxaFzDPR4w&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Semi Finals: [media=youtube]lLevBNVEgUU&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Finals: [media=youtube]-tI5TIvgW1Y&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Entertaining! Congratz man!

lol I like the reference to Geese whenever Skrull grabs the other guy out of the air.

Here’s my first (of many) vids of Super Skrull in action. X23 dies rather quickly, so Skrull comes in to take over. I feel sorry for Wolverine after this battle, he got lit up.

[media=youtube]FiB9WCe4TO8"[/media]

Good vid and nice comeback. Since X-23 didn´t do almost anything. Just to point out that after the command grab you can continue the combo instead of going straight to tenderizer to super so you can build more meter and more damage of course. What were you trying to do at 1:27? The missed grab after the knockdown. Anyways good skrull.

I think @ 1:27 I just thought ahead instead of going for the D+C reset. Got a bit excited after hitting that Wolverine reset.

I’ll work on hitting after the command grab though. I don’t hit the D+C as often as I like, so I just stick with safe damage. Something to practice.

So, can someone show a vid demonstrating basic skrull gameplay? Even after looking around i don’t quite get what skrull is supposed to do. His command grab feels so risky if the opponent is good enough to punish, and i do not understand how to approach with him at all. I don’t even know what specials serve a purpose and which are trash. I’m totally lost on this guy.

1 hour of casuals with a nice skrull at the start of this vid. He starts playing Marn about 20 minutes in and has no problem holding his own.

Justin.tv - offcast - Wednesday Night Fights 2.2 Brought to you by Battle247.com

My Skrull vs. Ryry: [media=youtube]_CDwxNKAyCY[/media]

Me fooling around in training mode, doing some skrull resets and other stuff you’ve seen probably before, but I use some Skrull assists in some interesting ways that are worth look at with my Mags and Tron. Watch in HD for best quality. Would love some feedback or whatever.

[media=youtube]KTOvurKg8U8&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

Nice job getting in, especially considering you had to deal with Tron Fire. Interesting that you can Meteor Smash over Magnetic Shockwave.

Ehh… Hate to repeat post, just posting some videos of some matches, highlights with Skrull, some cool resets and chit, for the full set (and to see Skrull having more trouble getting in) check the channel if you want.

Honor Basquiat (Skrull/Mags/Tron) vs. Athenor (Wesker/Shuma/Sentinel) Round 2
[media=youtube]QdGim0tTLpk[/media]

Honor Basquiat (Skrull/Mags/Tron) vs. Athenor (Wesker/Shuma/Sentinel) Round 3
[media=youtube]1eq6kT_Tv9s[/media]

Honor Basquiat (Skrull/Mags/Tron) vs. Athenor (Wesker/Iron Man/Dormammu) Round 2
[media=youtube]uZ2xLFewq5Q[/media]

YouTube - Jaxelrod’s Channel some decent skrull play.

I play an OK Skrull at the moment, you can check out my channel if you want to see my team in action (Skrull, Felicia, Taskmaster)

Highlight from 2GoodGaming on Justin.tv

Justin.tv - stream0nster - RoyalFlush (SKRL/MODK/THOR) vs. Lawrence (MAGS/WOLV/TASK) CSULB Tatsumaki IV (3/26/11)