Cheating in Halo 2 out of control

The new patch is great. I dont get opponents using standby anymore and I dont see anymore of those dummy tricks. I like the new grenade strength and melee power ups. Plasma Rifle/SMG seems beastier then before IMO.

Halo 2 LMAO LOL that game is so stupid i hate it!

Hmmmm…and you have SNK in front of your name…let’s see…how about “No Comment”

I know the feeling of seeing too much cheating in Halo 2. that is why I have not played it in months. Midnight Club 3 Dub,Doom 3,SvC Chaos,MK deception and SF anniv for xbox live for me.

If anyone wants to play me in any of those PM me or send a friends request-as long as you dont drop or cheat,its cool with me :tup:

Fuck Halo 2, trash ass Game

If it was like Halo 1 I’d never lose ONE game online, EVER1

Game takes no skill, and people have the nerve to cheat in it, shameful, I might start playing again next week to check out the 5 new maps though :smiley:

Anyone hear play Unreal Championship 2? Im quite beastly if i must say so myself :karate:

Im down for some Halo also. Only thing I really don’t like about Halo is the power of Snipers

Cheating is an endangered species in H2 now. I play a lot of skirmish, and I’ve been standby’d “once” in the five days after the update. Secondary no longer exists, along with dummying, and though primary ‘does’, Bungie took advantage of the update to put a bunch of stat analyzing programs into place, that effectively detect & ban cheaters. Boosting is over(Cheating the system to bring your stats up, often in the 40-50 range), and Bungie is even proposing “prizes” for the top placers in the upcoming Premium Playlist.

Regardless… People like Ali making excuses for getting rocked like schoolgirls doesn’t change the fact. The updates have made an awesome game that much better, cured the cheating problem, and with 4 maps due on Monday, things are looking hot.

Fuck outta heuh, I don’t lose in Halo, its just trash, only games I lose is when I run with bums, I went at least 60 games on Team Slayer when it first came out with only losing 10 games maybe, the game is just trash :tdown:

it is way to over rated just a gay game

What makes it overrated? All the people playing it? If so than so many other games can be “overrated”.

You’re just mad because the pool of players on Live is better than the pool of players in the immediate vicinity.

Halo 1 was a damn good game, but Halo 2 is an overrated game that every Xbox owner feels forced to buy. It’s a decent game but it’s nothing to gasp about. And yes Many games are overrated, but when Halo 2 is considered one of the best games ever then you know something is wrong. Halo’s popularity comes from the fact that everyone with an Xbox has to have it because it’s allegedly the best game to own for the Xbox.

The updates are hella tight and they really make the game feel more like the 1st Halo. Imo the Shotgun believe it or not acually more powerful now than it was in Halo 1. The battle rifle is even more of a wannabe pistol than before and the melee attacks are way better. I still havent noticed any difference in grenades, but I dont think the updates are done yet. It’s like most of the things I hated about Halo 2 have been fixed. It feels more balanced.

Try throwing grenades at people-they’re stronger…A lot stronger…the weapon updates are finished.

SNK Miguel…overrated, possibly, but name something that does what Halo does and does it better(and not a PC game)
Anyhow…
I’m burned by the four new maps…very disappointing, namely the Turf map-unless I’m missing something, this map’s smaller than foundation.
Warlock is another Coagulation in the making-big empty and Grade A boring…The other two are rather small…Bungie needs to steal some level designers from Unreal or something…the multiplayer maps are by far Halo2’s biggest weakness.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Ali(re: noob)

Burned?

Containment is the best large scale map H2 has. It’s “extremely” good. Sanctuary is a nuts good map too. And Warlock is perfect for 2v2, a playlist update due very soon, and I don’t know what your problem is with turf. Have you never tried it on Team Slayer? It owns. The fact that you called Warlock “big” kinda makes your whole post a little stupid, though. It’s the smallest map in the game. Meaning it will never be empty, as there will always be confrontation. It is, and will be hectic, as it was designed to be. =/

Since when are Small Maps bad? Lockout is H2’s best map, and what do you know, it’s pretty small.

Anyways… The big change with nades was Plasma Nades. Frag Grenades got a tiny boost in damage, and blow up a tiny bit faster. Plasmas blow up way faster(As fast as the old frags), and do way more damage(100%, if it’s at your feet).

And, the melee does about twice as much, across the board. Basically, everything that did less melee damage than rockets now does as much as the rockets used to. Two hits kills, if done right. Brute Shot Melee does mad more damage, two brute shot shots kill, BR is more accurate, Magnum is toned down(Only thing I disagree with), warthog sword flying is gone, and rocket/sword lunging is much harder and complicated.

I had the map names mixed up…i wanted a few larger maps because Big Team Battle gets fairly repetitive since all it ever plays is Coagulation, Headlong and Burial Mounds(at least for us, and usually it’s Coag 3 outta 5 matches)…i was looking for more expansion into the big team battle sets. I don’t have a problem with the small maps at all, but since the majority of them are ruled out if you have more than 4 people in a party…a variety of larger maps woulda been nice.
Turf, I was just disappointed because from what I’d been hearing(expansive pathways, storefronts and buildings to trudge through) and to what it actually was. To small? In Turf’s case yes, but I’ll get used to it(hell, it was my 6 bucks, I can be disappointed can’t I?). My biggest problem with Halo 2 is that there just isn’t enough of it.

One question though…I keep seeing people on my friends list pop up in matchmade games on the new maps, but I’ve yet to see the matchmaking autoupdate on my XBL…did I miss the update or something? Or do Custom games set to the new maps get filtered into the matchmaking? What gives?

Dude,

Halo 2 is a fun game.

With the new patches it is debatable if it is now a great game.

Is it a great as Halo CE…No. But still worth an honorable mention

But it is still fun, if you don’t like it don’t play it.

I have the same question. I’ve never made it to one of the new maps in matchmaking. Is it possible to play there on matchmaking or not?

It is now new matchmaking came out today so you can play things like 2v2 and the new maps in matchmaking

Warlock takes the crown for worst map IMO. I can’t see anything on that map unless I jack the brightness on my TV to max. Everything is so dark and all those shadows, people just blend in. Not to mention 4 players is the max for that map. Playing that piece of shit in matching making is not cool. 8 people running around spamming nades, guys with BR’s molesting you as you spawn and stealing your kills, shit is gay. You can utterly dominate one game and then come in dead last the next. Wizard was never a 8 person map but was best suited as a 1 vs 1 map, but w/e leave it to bungie to fuck up again.

Feel free to stop playing it.

I’m sure the other 100k users constantly logged onto H2 will miss you. Really. :slight_smile:

STOP WHINING!

</Arnold>