CenTex: Killeen - We're Not Dead, We've Moved To Facebok! https://www.facebook.com/groups/146505068

Whoa, I’m gone for a day and look whats happened…

I’m down for an actual tourney…but by looking at the dates…I’ll be there…in spirit. I’m on vacation for two weeks on the 29th, going back to the homeland (vietnam).

Rotendo, without you I don’t think we’d be progressing as fast as we are.

Pat and Ray, I’m so proud of you two…sniffle. Don’t worry, I’m playin SFIV, just not as much as you guys. It’s hard to play a game that you really aren’t that interested in. I’m trying, every time I play Gavin, he gives me a few tips, and I try to put that into my game right away. It’s just hard to remember. When Law sees a new match he always links it to me. I’m grateful that all the new guys are so into this, it reminds me of how 254 was back in the day!

Given time, we will be on the map again, hopefully it comes sooner than later. If I continue to play IV I’m thinking of giving up honda for someone else. but damn man, I love honda so much lol. I even play honda (for the most part) in CVS2, and a lot of ppl will tell you honda is garbage in that game too lol.

Anybody heard from VC? There seems to be alot of Tekken fans here so Im sure they could all learn a thing or two from VC and get tourney ready hella quick. The man’s a Tekken monster.

I agree steven, I just cant get into SF4 very much, which is making it hard for me to force myself to play it. Hopefully when Super SF4 comes out it’ll make it easier on me lol. Yes, give SF4 Honda up, they took everything away from him. :.(

And anybody who wants to get some online SF4 matches in can hit up me up anytime. Im not too good, but Im practicing, and my old school ST skillz transfer over nicely

which of balrogs moves are armor breaking?

The date is looking to be the 16th (payday weekend, no excuses about no money for entry fee) and it gives Hastings and Bush’ Chicken a month to work with.

Remember. Word of mouth is platinum, so start bumping those gums people! “I hear there is a SF and Tekken tournament next month at Hastings.”

random spoiler test

Spoiler

very nice!

the overhead dash punch, the kick version of the same motion, and turn around punch.
your keeping bison right? his best move is standing round house. stuffs alot of rogs moves. if you see ex anything GRAB!
i played with rudy from SA for like three matches, shit the dude is agressive when he’s not Sim! i did win a match but it was too close lol.

yea im getting more agressive, im trying to find strategies that work and ones dont. ive been watching alex valle play him and im learning stuff

I fell asleep Jacob… Stacy was watching that ‘For the Love of Ray’ reality show. LOL, I’m up now if you are and we can get some games in.

lol, if u want to go back to sleep go ahead. im playin mw2 wit some friends

Boo, you stuck. I’ll probably play Mafia Wars instead now, lol.

lol i think theyre bout to get off so i can play if u want

k… I’ll be on in a sec

dude srk has been down for me like all day. I kept refreshing it. And I’ll be gone for two weeks, so I SHOULD be back in time to make this. I’ll check my itenerary later

I did bro… If you remember, I was on leave from Iraq, and started playing that game for a week before that tourney, I couldn’t find anyone with any actual skill in Iraq, and had to wait to come back home before I could fight anyone again, and EVERYONE surpassed me, but I am taking it back!!! You and Mr. Ray will no longer be challenges to me after im done!!! My SFIV Skills must surpass my T6 Skills

Rotendo! Accept my friend request! Also I am thinking of hosting on Friday, if anyone would like to come through, not as cool as Chris’s place due to the only having a PS3, but we definitely can get in some SFIV/T6/HD:R/MVC2 and if someone has a VGA Cable, we can get in some 3S/any other CPS3/any CPS2/Any Neogeo

ive not had time to practice due to work but eh…we will see what happens

Always: super, ultra, turnaround, overhead smash, and grand smash
Depending on range and strength (weak, mid, hard) dash straights can also break

Many of you say it’s hard to get into SFIV but Im guessing any street fighter you guys play is different at first and takes time to learn the new mechanics. Playing sfiv without learning to implement focus is like playing 3s without parry, you’re already at a disadvantage. Not saying necessarily you need to use focus but by understanding it can help understand what you and your opponent are capable of.
Also dont try to rush learning to focus, let it sink in
shoot it took me about 240 hours to get my balrog to average and from here on out I’ll be learning and advancing even more
just give the game some time guys, if others can move from ST and 3S I’m sure you guys can too

down for friday after work

Also to Mr. Rotendo I personally think we’re moving a bit too fast, like I feel we as a group need more training and by January I’m doubting that we will all be ready, I know it’s more of bringing ppl together but we have to show off to all the ppl if we want them to join us and help out community, combos and flashy moves bring interest, not basic fighting (definetly not saying we shouldn’t use basics, just want us to be at a skill level where we can win in style)

Yall should get in contact with Waco people, they starve for a fighting game scene. Since Killeen is only like 30-40 minutes away.