Canonical Tier List

I’ve been thinking, with the 12 new characters, what a tier list would be like based on the characters themselves and not the game. I know Marvel will be a touchy subject for some. I’ve been reading comics books for 5-6 years and I am not all knowing. It’s very possible that someone somewhere would be able to put Marvel in order by their canonical stats, but I’m not one of them and I tried using the knowledge I have of the Marvel Universe and my personal opinion.

This is what I came up with…

Capcom:
[LIST]
[]Amaterasu
[
]Akuma
[]Wesker
[
]Morrigan
[]Dante
[
]Ryu
[]Vergil
[
]Trish
[]Strider Hiryu
[
]Zero
[]Chun-Li
[
]Hsien-Ko
[]Radd Spencer
[
]Firebrand
[]Viewtiful Joe
[
]Jill Valentine
[]Felicia
[
]C. Viper
[]Tron Bonne
[
]Chris Redfield
[]Arthur
[
]Haggar
[]Frank West
[
]Phoenix Wright
[/LIST]
Marvel:
[LIST]
[]Phoenix
[
]Dormammu
[]Shuma-Gorath
[
]Thor
[]Doctor Strange
[
]Hulk
[]Magneto
[
]Iron Man
[]Captain America
[
]Doctor Doom
[]Wolverine
[
]Ghost Rider
[]Storm
[
]Nova
[]Iron Fist
[
]She-Hulk
[]Spiderman
[
]Deadpool
[]Hawkeye
[
]Taskmaster
[]X-23
[
]Super-Skrull
[]M.O.D.O.K.
[
]Rocket Raccoon
[*]Sentinel
[/LIST]
Do you disagree? Agree? Let’s hear your opinions or own lists.

anyone planning to come in here and say something like “zOmG ur fckikng st00pid, rawket rackewn iz sooo much strunger den Mignito ur dumbazz” please, say it politely, keep it to yourself or don’t say it at all.

This is kind of a nice idea considering how much it’s come up in discussion. I’m no expert either but on the Marvel side you need to bump up Nova, Magneto, Storm, Ghost Rider, and Super-Skrull under Thor. Also I think Strange should be 1st or 2nd on that list.

Strange beat dormammu.

Are those in the order that you actually rank them? Because if so Morrigan should probably be the top tier on Capcom’s side. She’s so powerful that her very existence threatened the stability of reality, thus her split with Lillith. Also Haggar is listed twice.

If not, ignore this post.

Isn’t Dante portrayed as pretty much immortal in DMC? (Rebellion to the chest in nearly every game) I’d put him over Akuma. : P
Same with Vergil no? How the heck does Vergil go under Ryu? xD
Strange should be above Dorm and Shuma. Doom should also be way higher.
and Hulk should be number one. <.<

morrigan is the most powerfull on the capcom side

Dr strange n his enemies at the top of the marvel list

Shuma is above Dormammu, I’m pretty sure.

Nope, that’s on purpose. Haggar piledrives sharks, Mike Haggar is just a politician.

Seriously though I’m just waiting on the uber-nerd among us to come in and spend all day breaking this down character by character. He better be Japanese though because who cares about American tier lists AMIRITE?

phoenix wright needs to be dead last

Morrigan is the strongest of the Capcom Cast… there were lots of planet busters in the Darkstalker Universe, and she was stronger than them all. She’s probably close to Dormammu level if not above.
Both Hsien Ko and Felicia needs to be much higher too… they are at least in Dante level
Wesker needs to be lower. He’s essentially a superhuman with Wolverine toughness but he can’t even control his speed.
Trish is nowhere near as strong as Dante or Vergil… she surprised attacked Dante and couldn’t even hurt him.

Shuma-Gorath is stronger than Phoenix and Dormammu. Many comic fans consider him stronger than Galactus
WTF @ the Super-Skrull placement… he’s probably above Doom
Wolverine is barely above Spiderman
Rocket Raccoon is at Iron Man level

As far as I know these are the ones you got blatantly wrong

morrigan isn’t anywhere near as powerful as dorm

Let’s not compare the two sides to each other, nothing constructive will come of it I’m sure

Ryu is too high and Arthur is too low. Cap and Wolvie are also too high.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73437/1428382-galax_super.jpg

This Strange is powerful enough to destroy galaxies. Yet he had to commit suicide to defeat Shuma-Gorath (just defeat, without killing him).

That list is pretty money.

Only thing I would change is Vergil is probably a little stronger than Dante, just because storyline wise he always seems to kick Dante’s ass, and as we saw in DMC1 he became Nelo Angelo after being sent to hell in DMC3. Pretty sure Vergil is almost as immortal as Wesker, storyline wise.

Trish is powerful, but she’s really a demon puppet created by Mundus that gained consciousness. She’s definitely stronger than Morrigan. Morrigan has the POTENTIAL to be godlike, but the full potential of her power is sealed away in Lilith.

I dont know much about Spencer.

But she’s re-fused with Lillith at the end of Vampire Savior. Godlike power ahoy.

Modok should be last on the marvel side. Doesn’t aim try and kill him for being such a bad boss?

Well she sucks in MvC so for the sake of this argument Morrigan needs to be moved down the list.

Lol @ as powerful as Dormammu. Not. Even. Fuckin. Close.

She’s a slut that sleeps with men and absorbs their life force. Thats not too godlike.

Capcom: Marvel has too many technicalities and stuff to even try to tier those characters LOL.

Gods:
[LIST]
[]Amaterasu
[/LIST]
Powerful, not gods:
[LIST]
[
]Morrigan
[]Dante
[
]Vergil
[]Trish
[
]Zero
[]Akuma
[
]Viewtiful Joe
[/LIST]
Strong:
[LIST]
[]Hsien-ko
[
]Strider Hiryu
[]Firebrand
[
]Felicia
[]Wesker
[
]Ryu
[]Crimson Viper
[
]Chun-li
[]Arthur
[
]Radd Spencer
[]Jill Valentine
[/LIST]
Normal people, for the most part:
[LIST]
[
]Chris Redfield
[]Mike Haggar
[
]Frank West
[]Phoenix Wright
[
]Tron Bonne
[/LIST]
Some notes, Wesker is like Capcom’s Captain America, to a different extreme. He is pretty much the peak a normal person can go. Very little supernatural powers, but makes up for it in physical strength and speed. He looks godly in the RE games because he is fighting average, everyday people like Chris. Tron Bonne lowest because for the most part she is just a little girl in a robot that doesn’t cover her whole body. No natural strength or supernatural strength at all. Viewtiful Joe is a lot more powerful that people give him credit for. He is a competent superhero with the power of time manipulation, which is ridiculous in itself. The Six Machine can become as large as planets if it needs to.

Pyron is essentially a Galactus that goes around destroying planets for fun… and yet he’s only an A class. Morrigan is an S class.