Can I mod the Brooks Retro Board onto my Wii TvC stick?

A while ago, the chord on my Madcatz TvC fightstick for the Wii broke on me. I learned about the Brook Retro board and thought it might be a good idea to turn it into a retro stick. However, I’m not sure if the board, and specifically the cable port will work with, or fit well with the sticks body. Any help would be appreciated, and I want to know if this will even work, before I make the purchase.

Anything is possible; the SE/TvC casing is full of opportunities.
For example, see my fully decked-out TvC here: Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

Thanks for the help man. Now I actually know I can buy the thing! I’m still not sure how to add in the hole for the new chord port, or the other push button on top of the stick. Do you know where I could find a video or something to help me learn how to do that? Also, I think you probably can, but can you replace the Sanwa lever I modded in with a Hori lever? I’d ideally like all my sticks to have the same lever.

1. I’m not sure what you’re looking for in a video… it’s really just drill a hole (usually a hole saw, forstner bit, or careful measuring and a dremel), and pop in the button. You’ll just need to find the right contacts on the PCB to connect the button to. If it’s a Neutrik port, you’ll need to connect the proper output lines on your PCB.

Besides, adding the removable cable and the button(s) on the top are all optional. I just wanted to show you that anything was possible.

1. Yes, Hori levers have the exact same mounting points as a Sanwa lever.