California Regionals January 17-18 2009 - DENJIN ARCADE

I will be there for BlazBlue if it happens.

Sounds interesting…I wonder who is doing the brackets…hmmmmm.
Also…Im looking for partners in the 3 on 3 ! Holla back if ya got skillz kid !!!

um probably me or shoo. why would you even question this?

Yoon - Bring the beer bong.

As much I believe o.g. ST should have never been touched :wgrin:, I have to agree with David. Unless STHD is total bunk, it won’t be fun for non-o.g.s to play o.g. ST. It will be a massacre. It’ll probably be a massacre either way, but at least it’s something cool for the new players.

But what if its bunk? Why can’t we test it out for a month before I make such a presumption that its accurate and announce the tourney to be played on it? That is my whole point.

Just assume it will be good, and if it ends up sucking, fine, ST.

I do agree with that too. Seems many peeps are proclaiming the game is amazing when the game is not even released yet. The game needs at least a few months of actual competitive testing to see if it’s broken.

well STHD is out this week but we need to see how it turns out and then we have the whole which console will we play it on cause eveyone has different sticks

i just might head back to socal for the weekend just for this. bean? teams? yes plz =)

Everyone is right in thinking this is going to be free… free for Kai. I got another $100 that he rapes fatbear. I also have $100 on myself, my Oro vs fatbear’s Yun. I wouldn’t be so adamant about taking your money, fatbear, but I distinctly remember you talking shit on Cali after you beat Kai. Funny thing is, I don’t remember you saying shit after I fucked you up in our MM. I also remember you pussying out of another MM with me because you “didn’t know the matchup”. Anywho, practice up, and have a safe flight. :lovin:

I’m taking up the match because I want to prove something about the difference between console and the arcade.

It’s not to revive the beef that never was.

I’ll keep my mouth shut if I lose again, but if the results are drastically different from EVO, then Pyro’s intuition was correct.

damn!! do i smell…MM DEAL-SEALING LAUGHING SMILEY??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

make it official guys!

If fatbear wants to lose money, I’m down to collect.

:rofl: <<< seal of approval

hate hate hate

Actually, we can just forget about our MM if you’ll match me $1,000 for you vs kai. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

:rofl:

Might I add,

During this MM at Evo, which was agreed on the forum before it happened, I motioned to move it onto the floor because I wanted the pressure there.

I have played with Sanchez screaming obscenities about how much I suck, how I’m garbage, etc. ever since I can remember playing 3s in tournaments. Though FatBear agreed to my motion, he told Sanchez to shut up and go away during this time, as he was screaming the same things again. Kind of ruined a lot of the fun.

The only pressure I was under is that I was playing a MM on a console stick on top of two chairs.

If FatBear does by chance agree to this MM, I just wanted to make sure that he’ll be ok with Sanchez screaming at me while I’m playing, about how much I suck.

I don’t see a :rofl: in there, you scrub!

this sounds sick. team anyone? might sidebet on kai vs fatbear too.

Team tourney for BB please!!!

-Tha Hindu