California Regionals January 17-18 2009 - DENJIN ARCADE

Because right now we have to plan to use ST because HD isn’t even out yet… I mean play it safe yea?

sounds awesome, commentary + recording for 3s plz

We only have 1 CvS2 board. I’m not too sure about this, maybe Shogo can chime in.

Actually HD remix is out this week.

It will be out today for ps3.
Tomorrow for 360

holy shit. korea is coming.

If I can get housing and the money to go(unemployment ftl) then I’ll probably be able to attend this.

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE!!!i!!!

who needs a fuerte/Q?

Indeed. This will be my first Cali tournament since evo 2k4.

i’ll bring my camera and record random matches and i’ll bring my laptop that way when my camera gets fulls i’ll be able to take off the vids and record fresh. I’m definitely there

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

edit: i will buy 2 kegs if richard will let me bring them into denjin

cvs2 should run on console. I can’t play on japanese sticks! :sad:

^ fail.

I can bring ps2/cvs2

who needs scrubby Q or scrubby Bison!?

sickkkkkkk

i’ll be there. i’ve never been to denjin so i only have one question to ask. is there a liquor store near the arcade?

will be the hypest tournament ever, for sure

!!!

If FatBear comes down to Denjin arcade I will rematch you for $300.

rofl. i wanna see this go down. i heard kai is donating again?

I’m telling you what game most of us Street Fighter 2 players want to play. The whole scene is pumped for HDR, and chances are it’ll actually get some non-OG players too. No reason to be stubborn about this.

im already silly

You’re a treasure of the community. The fact you’re willing to pay for FatBear’s tarvel expenses is amazing! I’ve never seen such charity.