Cali regionals

whats the prize money for this tourney

I’m flying down on the 14th. We’ll have to throw down on some matches again Cole. My cousin will be on my team for S.T. and he has a house pretty near by as well. I just need one more good person on my team!!!

Cole, we should talk about getting down and shit man…if you me and Mandel go I think we have strong chances of taking their 3 on 3 tournament.

I want to go all NW for teams this tourney, except maybe 3rd Strike. Anyone need a teammate for ST or CvS2?

Hey man, I need another good player on my team for ST so join up! Should be good times and ROFL at all the drama on the Cali Regionals thread.

So from what I hear it’s old ST on Saturday then remix on Sunday… yeah?

hey mickey mandel and cole…are u guys flying down there? or driving? i might consider coming with u guys if you are driving…cuz flying is too damn expensive LOL

if i wont make it hope u guys would beast at the tourney, good luck yall

If you make it we should team up, Dan.

Here’s my flight info if anyone is interested:

January 16 2009
Alaska Airlines 2559, operated by HORIZON AIR
Check-in with HORIZON AIR
Depart: Portland, OR at 2:37 PM
Arrive: Burbank, CA at 4:45 PM
Seats: 12D, T Class

January 19 2009
Alaska Airlines 2558, operated by HORIZON AIR
Check-in with HORIZON AIR
Depart: Burbank, CA at 5:20 PM
Arrive: Portland, OR at 7:35 PM
Seats: 12D, T Class

I need one more person on my team as well still for ST and possibly CVS2. I’ll be there from the 14th till the 28th

snagged the same flight on both routes think there is only a few seats left on the plane just so everyone knows.

How much did you guys pay out of curiosity. I got on Jet blue from PDX to Long Beach for 205.00 round trip

$240

That’s pretty fair. 6 months ago it was about 300.00 to go to burbank.

I’m pretty sure I won’t be making the trip since…

A-Broke as fugg.
B-Need to find a job still.
C-Haven’t gotten to play SFIV in a longtime.

I’m not at the level where I’m confident that I could go down there and compete.

LOL yeah, after that last session, I hella don’t wanna go to Cali, count me out.

-Lost to the scrubbiest Honda ever.
-Couldn’t tech any grabs despite actually seeing them and trying to.
-Had random negro #25 in my face EVERY SINGLE TIME I PLAYED. Very fucking annoying.

Good fucking lord.

Only 1 more day till Cali… woot!

I must say, it sure is nice right now in Cali!!!

Good luck to the peeps goin down. Get that money ya’ll.

So no one will be repping seattle? I guess I’ll have to hold it down for all of the NW.

too bad i couldnt go, but good luck sam, win that money match if its going down. NW needs someone like you.

Sam you are the man, and one of the best players I have ever met. Go tear shit up!