Bryan Fury Thread

Confirmed character now. Was also my main since T5.1, I also plan to main him in this game so I am glad he is in. Here is some background on the char.

Bio: http://eng.tekkenpedia.com/wiki/Bryan_Fury
Bryan first appeared in Tekken 3, and he has returned to all the other Tekken games after the third one.

His official tag partner in SFxTK is Jack

http://eng.tekkenpedia.com/wiki/images/thumb/a/a3/Bryan_and_jack_6_tt2.jpg/800px-Bryan_and_jack_6_tt2.jpg

Videos:
SFxT Prologue: [media=youtube]1vWB2J-m2-s[/media]
SFxT Ending: [media=youtube]BerQGK9r9F4[/media]

Notable and Signature moves from Tekken.
*Jet Upper
*Mach Punch
*Hands of Doom
*Meteor Smash
*Fisherman Slam
*Axe Kick/ Orbital Heel
*Snake Edge
*Chains of Misery
*Unblockable(1+3+4) Taunt
*Gatling Gun
*Knees!
Post thoughts, reveals, information on the character or what you think he would play like/what would you like to see in his transition to 2d platform.

confirmed?

Yes. But when will we see him is the question.

Whoa…slow down there buddy. Without the Mach Punch and Fisherman Slam, you can’t say it’s a list of signature Fury moves. And we might as well add in Hands of Doom and Meteor Smash, since he’s had those moves since his debut.

Yeah, forgot a/b some of those, i’ll add em.

Laughs maniacally

Think Capcom would make Bryan a zoning character ? Chucking grenades and shotgunning up the screen. Hope not
I bet mach punch will be a special with ex causing wallbounce. As for overheads betting on back 1
Also I’m really curious if they implemented his unblockable taunt in the game. Taunt> jet upper in this game would be too sick

He better have Fisherman’s Slam complete with laugh. Also, since most of the tekken characters have “step” type moves, maybe Bryan’s would be Slither Step (ie d+1+2~f)? I was actually thinking that it would be cool if he had Hammer Driver (d+1+2) and all of its follow ups and variations, including Slither Step. And then the followups to Slither Step would be his while standing moves I guess.

Also for some reason Orbital Heel always seemed like one of those moves that stood out from his moveset to me that could translate into SF. Moves with a lot of flipping and spinning make good special moves visually.

And they better not screw up that voice actor. I swear to god if they mess that up.

Great, now I have to rethink everything again… I knew this was coming

Shotgun as a projectile would be funny

I mean they gave Raven shuriken, why can’t Bryan have a shotgun? Or a minigun in his SA would be cool. Maybe thats why he wasn’t included in the main game, because they didn’t want it to change the ratings like Nemesis. Conspiracies man, they’re everywhere.

Wouldn’t that affect the Vita version rating then? Besides, Megaman has a gun.

Yeah I know I was mostly kidding. Although I think theres a difference between Megaman’s gun and pulling out a shotgun and blasting them in the face.

Rolento uses grenades…

This…is true. I’m just gonna stop posting now.

Damn I forgot about the shotty! That would be so sick if he had a dirty projectile like that… And he’s gotta have that evil laugh muahahahahaha!

I can see Orbital Heel as a command normal, f+MK, causing ground bounce leading to combos…
Taunt shenanigans leading to crazy high/low mixups…
Chopping Elbow could have a hit of armor or something…

Bryan has got to have his shotgun/mingun preferably the mini gun so i can use it on yoshimitsu.

His forward forward command grab was sick as well.

Before I switched to Lili Bryan was my boy. I’ll try him out for sure when he drops.

BRYAN IS CONFIRMED? FUCK YEAH!!

I guess capcom is getting my money after all

I wonder if they will incorporate his taunt to his fightstyle?

Well, confirmed he’s in at least, not exactly when though.

And yeah, the biggest questions I have about him are about taunts and guns.