BlazBlue Centralfiction (PC)

mai natsume seems to be pretty straight forward and i think i will start out with her.
still not used to the air movement/combos…i am way to grounded at the moment.

amd issue seems to be patched but i had no time to check it out till now but i will jump in later on to see how it turned out.

I am looking forward to Mai. Because a lot of people recommend her if you are new to the game.
But I am most interested in Nine so far, I just messed around with her in practice mode a bit. Still have to do her character tutorial and combo trials. But I really like her zoning tools and mechanic. She has a lot of different moves, but I heard she is pretty easy as well overall.

didnt gave her a try so far but that goes for the majority of the new chars. do you notice any difference on both platforms?

I still haven’t really played the game on PC. But I will try it out soon.

I wish BB was handled by ASW on PC like BB. Why on earth is this game 52 gigs?

most likely due to the story mode…at least they stopped to outsorce these eu/us ports and make it themself now so future titles will be handled by them.
if it turns out better at the end…no one knows.

My understanding of it is that the console version is almost half of that and a game like this has little reason to be that big. Still I guess what you said is good news.

are you sure? the download itself is much smaller, after it installed it takes the 52 gb.
wouldnt be surprised when console user just mentioned the download size and not how much harddisk space it takes.

@neclord , can you provide the numbers of the ps4 versions space size?

i really like the game so far and i have no issues to find people at all in lobbys so when i want to play at evenings there seem
to be always someone to play with. steam group is growing too, i hope it stays this way for the coming month.

I just checked. It says 19,7 gb on PS4.

okay…well…maybe they put all the other titles as seperate entrys into the game files but no one knows…really dont know why its so big on pc than.

Combo Breaker 2017 - BBCF Grand Finals: PG|SKD vs. CO|Dogura
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVTobvCzy4I

Moved to the BB forum.

thx again.
pc version got a update.

v1.05 Update (June 21st)
21. JUNI - H2INTERACTIVE
The following new features have been implemented in this update:

● Added more options in “Anti-alias” and implemented “Blur Filter”, under “Display Options”.

• Users may adjust these settings to suit their play environment and/or for better game graphics.

● Added “Render Resolution Setting” under “Display Options”.

• For users who may be experiencing low frame rates or slow game speed, you may wish to set this to “Low” for better game performance.

● Separated the “Button Settings” for “Battle” and “Menu” controls.

• You may now set the key bindings as how you would prefer it.

It really looks better now. Just tried the game after the update.

But still no players on PC.

On PS4 you have these big region lobbies, where you can always get a match.

i took a break since tekken came out but before that i had no issues to fill my lobby with people in europe.
ranked seems to be death.

I would join you but the sale discount is not that impressive and I can’t harp on enough about that file size being too big.

Ok, maybe I was online at the wrong time, will try again soon. Because I still haven’t really played the game, too busy with T7 and SFV atm.

Yea the file size is crazy. Makes no sense at all.

Played some matches yesterday in a lobby with someone from SRK (I don’t know his name here), but it was fun, connection was smooth and other players joined the room as well. Had no laggy match at all out of like 20.

But I definitely need to learn more about Nine. I am still too random.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aewAKIak15o&t=0s
He’s DLC, right?

most likely , i doubt we will get him for free.