Blast Unlimited: New Weekly Clips Compilation Show, Submissions Wanted!

The spiritual successor to my original clips upload show, Daily Blast, is here: Blast Unlimited follows the same format of Daily Blast, where anyone can send in clips to appear in the episode, but this time new episodes go up every Tuesday. Clips can be of anything from SFxT: cool combos, tech, pandora, cross assault, perfects, anything. You can send them to my youtube inbox or post it here and I’ll see if I want it in the next episode. Please support this show so that we can demonstrate how hype SFxT is!!!

Of course, we’ll kick things off with Episode 1, enjoy!!!

Glad to see it’s back!

Awesome as always

Good luck with your new show JST. Soon, I will be slowly coming back to the game after almost 2 months of absence, so I might submit some cool content again.

you should add some simple good effects to the vids since they’re short clips. Will make watching a bit more enjoyable.

I have considered that, and trust me it’d be easy to go crazy with effects. But unless the clip is particularly special, adding effects or music or anything tends to be obnoxious when it’s not necessary, at least I think so anyway. Thanks for the suggestion though

Sup guys, here’s episode 2, jam packed with alot of Pandora goodness:

Hey guys, i got a quick question and it regards the content of the show; do you like the way it is going as it is now? Recent conversations with a few people on twitter made me realize that it’s not always a good idea to be using people’s youtube videos without their permission (even though I put their name and a link to their youtube in the description). I’d always imagined it was fine cause I got no complaints till now, but i’m a bit worried that it might become an issue in the future. The show’s nothing serious and I wouldn’t want to cause hassle or trouble for anyone so I’d prefer that this doesn’t become a big problem, the original purpose of this show was to gain people’s submissions yet even now with the weekly format I barely get sent anything, hence why i scout for random youtube vids. What do you propose I do? Do you think I should continue as I have been? Or do you think I should always message the youtubers first and/or get their permission?

Imo the best thing to do is to just ask them whether they are fine with that. More videos for a game like SFxT is good so I don’t know why anyone would say no.

I’ll send you videos, just lemme know where I should send em :smiley:

My youtube inbox would be great.

JST, it’s always best to ask the authors first, even if your intentions are good.

Regarding the lack of submissions for your show, although it’s sad, it’s not a surprise for me. Unfortunately, comparing to some other communities, this one has been pretty apathetic (there are exceptions, of course). If you do a good search on YouTube, you will realize that SFxT doesn’t lack that much of content. Actually, there’s a lot of them, not only the fight compilation ones, but even guides as well.

Ok, one reason why people thinks that may be the lack of “content centralization”, so people just don’t know certain videos are up, however, many times even the people from the community (again, in general) doesn’t give much support for the people who make them, so how can they complain about lack of content for this game? (When I say support, I’m not even talking about money obviously) Sometimes, some people even make fun of certain videos which, although their content isn’t that good sometimes, it was shown that the author at least tried his/her best at that moment.

There are other reasons as well, but on the other hand, at least there are some people who are apparently working hard to keep this game active (And fortunately some of them are well known gentlemans which makes things a little bit easier). So you shouldn’t quit making your videos at all. Actually, if you have the time and the will, do even more. Maybe someday this community as a whole will stop crying and playing the victims, and instead will wake up and fight more for their game, just like the Smash community did show to the world, if you know what I mean. IMO, the SFxT needs to stop being so defensive and start to be a lot more active (not only online, offline as well - whenever possible).

Now that I’m back to SFxT, I plan to help even more as well, including your shows. For all those people complaning that SFxT apparently won’t be at EVO in 2014, instead of crying we should look for ways to revert it. For now we may have the “NO”, but we must work and fight for the “YES”. If now SFxT looks pretty boring to watch, we should find ways to make it entertaining, specially because there are still so many things to discover in this game. It IS possible to win in this game and still bring entertainment, we just gotta find out how.

Hah, great speech there man, though it was off on a tangent a bit, which is fine. I do agree with all that you’re saying. In regards to my show I just don’t want it to become an issue and I don’t want to do stuff that I shouldn’t be doing. I’d assumed that people would be fine with me using their videos as it promotes not only the game but also their channel, and I’d never use something without crediting them. I’ll have to see how this goes, but i can definitely avoid all this as long as i can get enough submissions

JST did you get my new video compilation? I’m asking because some people in YouTube swears they don’t receive my messages on YouTube.
If not, I will post here anyway:

Hey, i did get it, sorry for not replying. I’ll give it a watch soon

Here’s this week’s episode!! Enjoy, and thanks to everyone who submitted.

Damn at that last pandora combo. It went on for so long. Awesome

Ep 4-

Ep 5

Episode 6